French YouTubers?

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

French YouTubers?

Post by Fire in Her Eyes » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:05 pm

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here knows of any interesting or notorious French YouTubers...I feel like so many are English speaking and I need to practice my language skills...what better way than to have a giggle! I need something to watch other than documentaries and les informations/actualités. :rofl: what sorts of things are popular in the francophone community? Any special snowflakes? Scandals? Dites-moi, s'il vous plaît! <3 <3 <3 <3

First time opening a thread so I hope I'm doing everything all right?
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: French YouTubers?

Post by Pastel » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:52 am

Fire in Her Eyes wrote:Hello, I was wondering if anyone here knows of any interesting or notorious French YouTubers...I feel like so many are English speaking and I need to practice my language skills...what better way than to have a giggle! I need something to watch other than documentaries and les informations/actualités. :rofl: what sorts of things are popular in the francophone community? Any special snowflakes? Scandals? Dites-moi, s'il vous plaît! <3 <3 <3 <3

Oh my god, I literally thought about creating this exact thread last night! Needless to say I don't have anyone to share, but I am definitely going to be following this thread in case some pop up :D :D

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fire in Her Eyes » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:35 pm

Pastel Rage wrote:
Fire in Her Eyes wrote:Hello, I was wondering if anyone here knows of any interesting or notorious French YouTubers...I feel like so many are English speaking and I need to practice my language skills...what better way than to have a giggle! I need something to watch other than documentaries and les informations/actualités. :rofl: what sorts of things are popular in the francophone community? Any special snowflakes? Scandals? Dites-moi, s'il vous plaît! <3 <3 <3 <3

Oh my god, I literally thought about creating this exact thread last night! Needless to say I don't have anyone to share, but I am definitely going to be following this thread in case some pop up :D :D
Great minds think alike! :love2:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

imtakinga_bath
Talker
Talker

Post by imtakinga_bath » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:27 am

My favourite has to be Coline! https://www.youtube.com/user/eppcoline she has great style, just interesting to watch, does useful reviews and favourites videos etc.

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fire in Her Eyes » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:26 am

imtakinga_bath wrote:My favourite has to be Coline! https://www.youtube.com/user/eppcoline she has great style, just interesting to watch, does useful reviews and favourites videos etc.
Merci! <3

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Justine Leconte has a great fashion channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChxkFS ... HsDk8_pRhg

crlnzo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by crlnzo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:21 am

MDR ! I was about to post "c'est une autre histoire" but you said other than informations. I don't follow french gurus as theyre not that interesting or little dramas. most of the dramas i know are from gaming yters. there was that one guy who plagiarizes an entire channel ( the original yter was an english speaker ) just turns them into french, french yter gathered thousands of views before getting caught but felt little remorse. That's the only biggest scandal i know. :rofl:

autumnmorning
Learner
Learner

Post by autumnmorning » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:12 pm

I don't really watch gurus, but I am subscribed to a bunch of French Youtubers.
Cyprien, Normanfaitdesvideos and Squeezie are pretty much the most popular ones right now. Cyprien and Norman both do sketches and comedy videos, Squeezie is a gamer. He speaks really fast though, so he's probably not the right Youtuber to begin with if you struggle to keep up.
Natoo is my personal favourite: she makes all kinds of different comedy videos, is very creative and just amazing.
Others I like include LeRireJaune, Andy raconte, Maxenss (mostly music videos), McFly&Carlito, SEB la frite (his Ce mec... series is hilarious).
Since almost all of those Youtubers live in Paris, they frequently appear in each others videos, which is always quite nice.

The way I see it
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The way I see it » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:42 pm

I love Monblogdefille. She's the only youtuber I know that actually is looking better and better over time. So her skin care really works and even though she's older she has no nonsense super real skin care videos and she's funny. I mean really funny. If she's older and has better skin than 5 years ago it means I'm listening to what she has to say.

Miao
Learner
Learner

Post by Miao » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:15 am

crlnzo wrote:MDR ! I was about to post "c'est une autre histoire" but you said other than informations. I don't follow french gurus as theyre not that interesting or little dramas. most of the dramas i know are from gaming yters. there was that one guy who plagiarizes an entire channel ( the original yter was an english speaker ) just turns them into french, french yter gathered thousands of views before getting caught but felt little remorse. That's the only biggest scandal i know. :rofl:
Omg who are you talking about? :)
English is not my first language.

Return to “Please help me find...”