YouTube Goths/Alternative People

Spiritwalker
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: YouTube Goths/Alternative People

Post by Spiritwalker »

The thing that gets me about all these goth vloggers is asking for stuff and money off people. Toxic tears boyfriend looking for people to get him a drone and he got it and two weeks later he is getting tattoo's ! :? It just an odd way to live imho

How about you all go out and get jobs like all the rest of us. It really sours watching them.

People paid for that Adora and her friends to go to Hollywood in return for a vlog there it all just seems wrong. :o

I think the only real goth is it's Black Friday but she so goth it hurts. All that effort every morning ! Exhausting :respekt:

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

Black Friday is so boring lately imo, like all this chick ever does lately are videos she hopes will go viral, like there is less and less goth and more and more trying to be a popular youtuber :roll:

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

Ok double post but I find a new goth youtuber to binge watch :D her username is Dre Ronayne and she absolutely gorgeous and her make up is amazing! :tu:

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

ReiRei wrote:Ok double post but I find a new goth youtuber to binge watch :D her username is Dre Ronayne and she absolutely gorgeous and her make up is amazing! :tu:

Just found her too! I clicked on her Pastel Goth palette review video, and I like her. My only problem was the fact that she was trying to set boundaries for 'goth' in the video, which annoyed me. Otherwise, I like her.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

Chihuahualover wrote:
ReiRei wrote:Ok double post but I find a new goth youtuber to binge watch :D her username is Dre Ronayne and she absolutely gorgeous and her make up is amazing! :tu:

Just found her too! I clicked on her Pastel Goth palette review video, and I like her. My only problem was the fact that she was trying to set boundaries for 'goth' in the video, which annoyed me. Otherwise, I like her.
plus she has only like 2 make up tutorials :(

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

I know this is a dead thread but what do people think of all the small gothic you tubers who make videos about the big goth you tubers?

i recently seen a couple pop up, accusing the big you tubers of being boring and not talking about goth enough. what is the obsessions with talking about goth all the time? i;m not gothic myself, but i can't see how goths can talk about goth all the time! is it boring?
.......eggghhhhhh.....

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

Guys you should totally check out "Thilda's Beinhaus". She's super sweet and funny and I love how she mixes a boho/gypsy style with goth :D :love2:

dingbatdixon
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by dingbatdixon »

Have y'all heard of Angela Benedict? I used to like her at first but now she's just irking me. She seems to be stuck in the 90s and doesn't seem to know how to get out, and it's also annoying how she's re uploading previous videos that are still up because of her new subscribers and changing the titles so it seems like their new when they're not. Like girl, just link them to a playlist.

BatBooty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BatBooty »

Old thread but I discovered TheFodFairy recently.
She's somewhere between metal and goth and she does a lot of taste test videos with her boyfriend that are pretty funny.

Spiritwalker
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Spiritwalker »

ReiRei wrote:Guys you should totally check out "Thilda's Beinhaus". She's super sweet and funny and I love how she mixes a boho/gypsy style with goth :D :love2:
Thilda is my favourite :)

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

So Angela Benedict uploaded some hours ago a video called "How To Handle Elitists | Take Down Of An Actual Elitist" which was apparently a reupload but is now deleted along with the original. I wasn't able to watch it, does someone know why she took it down/more or less what she even said on it?

Batmangossip3
Talker
Talker

Post by Batmangossip3 »

nina84 wrote:So Angela Benedict uploaded some hours ago a video called "How To Handle Elitists | Take Down Of An Actual Elitist" which was apparently a reupload but is now deleted along with the original. I wasn't able to watch it, does someone know why she took it down/more or less what she even said on it?

OH SHIT! I didn't know she took it down. She was a total elitist ass hat on it. When I saw it she was getting negative comments on it. Long and short, she things the only way you can be Goth is you MUST LISTEN TO THE 80's and such music genre. She pulled the NYC goth scene kid card and how baby bats now don't understand the music and just being into darkling things isn't enough. it truly rubbed me the wrong way. My city has ZERO Goth/Dark/Alt clubs left, so I guess anyone in my city cannot be goth.
The truth is out there

Batmangossip3
Talker
Talker

Post by Batmangossip3 »

dingbatdixon wrote:Have y'all heard of Angela Benedict? I used to like her at first but now she's just irking me. She seems to be stuck in the 90s and doesn't seem to know how to get out, and it's also annoying how she's re uploading previous videos that are still up because of her new subscribers and changing the titles so it seems like their new when they're not. Like girl, just link them to a playlist.
SPOT ON, she has really tuned me off of her content lately.
The truth is out there

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

I must say I agree with most of what Angela has said regarding the 'elitist' thing (at times I can find it a bit overused) and the expansion of the label and what it means, and the whole thing about how it shouldn't be about fashion and especially big brands like Killstar or w/e. But it does seem to me that the reason she's been talking about it so much lately is because it makes her feel/seem more of a true goth by comparing herself to people who don't listen to goth music etc. and she seems to use that "I was a goth in the 90's" thing way too much, almost like being goth for longer gives her authenticity points.

BatBooty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BatBooty »

nina84 wrote:I must say I agree with most of what Angela has said regarding the 'elitist' thing (at times I can find it a bit overused) and the expansion of the label and what it means, and the whole thing about how it shouldn't be about fashion and especially big brands like Killstar or w/e. But it does seem to me that the reason she's been talking about it so much lately is because it makes her feel/seem more of a true goth by comparing herself to people who don't listen to goth music etc. and she seems to use that "I was a goth in the 90's" thing way too much, almost like being goth for longer gives her authenticity points.
Yeah, I just can't get into her at all...

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Angela Benedict comes off as very pretentious to me, lol. She seems very smart and clever but yeesh.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

Batmangossip3
Talker
Talker

Post by Batmangossip3 »

its black friday and her husband broke up. So shocked :roll: they way she dumped her ex rubbed me the wrong way so I guess my sympathy is low.
The truth is out there

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

Batmangossip3 wrote:its black friday and her husband broke up. So shocked :roll: they way she dumped her ex rubbed me the wrong way so I guess my sympathy is low.
wow. shocker... not....

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Her pounce from Mr.Owl to Matthias was very odd to me. And I have a feeling she married Matthias for Germany citizenship, at least partially. She considers Germany a magic wonderland of Gothy things, I'm sure she wanted to stay.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

Batmangossip3
Talker
Talker

Post by Batmangossip3 »

CrowRot wrote:Her pounce from Mr.Owl to Matthias was very odd to me. And I have a feeling she married Matthias for Germany citizenship, at least partially. She considers Germany a magic wonderland of Gothy things, I'm sure she wanted to stay.

I have thought that as well. Then she realized in Germany marriage isn't enough, you have to go to language classes which she always seemed annoyed by. It's not like that is a secret what countries rules are. Going to sound petty, but the way she drooled over Voltaire was a little much(love his gothic homemaking).
The truth is out there

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”