Morgan Joyce

usagi tsukino
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YouTube Goths/Alternative People

Post by usagi tsukino » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:21 pm

thegothicalice, she's kind of annoying but has good horror movie recs and that sort of thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCRDez
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MCRDez » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:07 pm

It's Black Friday :love2:

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:23 pm

LeahMouse is such a mess. Sometimes I think about making a thread for her, but I figured no one would know who she is.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:37 pm

muttcake wrote:LeahMouse is such a mess. Sometimes I think about making a thread for her, but I figured no one would know who she is.
She's actually one of my favourites. The vlogs mostly. But, yeah she goes through a lot. I've thought about it too. But, then I feel kinda bad cause she'd be one to flip over it.

Lurker
Lurker

Post by 666 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:07 pm

I hope this thread isn't too long gone to add this, since there isn't a dedicated Sebastian Columbine thread... but I was just watching her blood red lip video with that Ellis Faas stuff and while I've only ever seen a handful of her vids overall she has this really endearing eagerness about her videos. It's kind of dorky but like I said, endearing. idk

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:06 am

666 wrote:I hope this thread isn't too long gone to add this, since there isn't a dedicated Sebastian Columbine thread... but I was just watching her blood red lip video with that Ellis Faas stuff and while I've only ever seen a handful of her vids overall she has this really endearing eagerness about her videos. It's kind of dorky but like I said, endearing. idk
She's come a long way from when she started. I really enjoy her vlogs.

thegirlnamedbob
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by thegirlnamedbob » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:05 am

I'd like to add ofherbsandaltars to the recommendations. She's articulate, has superb make-up skills and is overall really likable imo.

kap
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kap » Mon May 04, 2015 6:15 pm

muttcake wrote:LeahMouse is such a mess. Sometimes I think about making a thread for her, but I figured no one would know who she is.
She is all kinds of ridiculous. Yeah, she needs a thread, tbh.

danascully
Learner
Learner

Post by danascully » Sat May 30, 2015 9:47 pm

i really like thegothicalice as well. her videos are no nonsense, straight to the point. she is a very talented artist too.

md119
Stalker
Stalker

Post by md119 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:07 am

kap wrote:
Yeah, her recent breakdown over the OCD comment a viewer made has put me off her completely. She basically censored her viewers completely and deleted every comment that she didn't like. It's not even the first time she's went crazy over a comment. I remember one viewer joking with her for not putting her seatbelt on in the car or something and she totally overreacted. What's sad is that the comments are almost always made by viewers that like her, they're not being malicious at all. Actually, it's her that comes off as insufferably bitter and small minded.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:54 pm

md119 wrote:
kap wrote:
Yeah, her recent breakdown over the OCD comment a viewer made has put me off her completely. She basically censored her viewers completely and deleted every comment that she didn't like. It's not even the first time she's went crazy over a comment. I remember one viewer joking with her for not putting her seatbelt on in the car or something and she totally overreacted. What's sad is that the comments are almost always made by viewers that like her, they're not being malicious at all. Actually, it's her that comes off as insufferably bitter and small minded.
Yeah, I'd make a thread for her. But, she'd flip like this and I actually like her. There are so many things about her I want to discuss, and see others opinions.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:12 am

I have a feeling that LeahMouse isn't gonna end up going to school, and living with Milli in Toronto. She'll probably move down to Florida to be with Mike.

kap
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kap » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:06 am

stars&rockets08 wrote:I have a feeling that LeahMouse isn't gonna end up going to school, and living with Milli in Toronto. She'll probably move down to Florida to be with Mike.
And then get engaged, break up, and rage when people start asking why he suddenly disappeared from her vids... :roll:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:01 am

kap wrote:
stars&rockets08 wrote:I have a feeling that LeahMouse isn't gonna end up going to school, and living with Milli in Toronto. She'll probably move down to Florida to be with Mike.
And then get engaged, break up, and rage when people start asking why he suddenly disappeared from her vids... :roll:
That's the cycle... (Then she moves back to rural Ohio) She seems like she doesn't know how to be single, and rushes into relationships. She's so gaga over Mike. I'll admit, they seem like a good match. There was a time I believed she was so in love with Derek, and that was gonna be it. IDK, man, she has a new life every bunch of months.

She is moving to Florida to live with Mike, until she goes to school in April. So we'll see how that goes. Full Sail is closer to Mike.

thatkaleighchick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thatkaleighchick » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Drac Makens is my favorite gothic YouTuber, at the moment. :D

zombiecat
Talker
Talker

Post by zombiecat » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Personally Drac Makens annoys me... she's quite emotionless about everything and seems to take herself quite seriously. It's not for me. But I did like her recent videos with her best friend, she seems more natural around him.

A few that haven't been mentioned:

- BiohazardousBeauty
- Toxic Tears
- Batty In The Graveyard
- disspossable
- iTwistedYourStitches (not sure if she still uploads)
- Snowy Lowther
- Lhiannan Shee

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:48 pm

zombiecat wrote:Personally Drac Makens annoys me... she's quite emotionless about everything and seems to take herself quite seriously. It's not for me. But I did like her recent videos with her best friend, she seems more natural around him.

A few that haven't been mentioned:

- BiohazardousBeauty
- Toxic Tears
- Batty In The Graveyard
- disspossable
- iTwistedYourStitches (not sure if she still uploads)
- Snowy Lowther
- Lhiannan Shee
im not goth (every goth i met is annoying and seems like is all about shock value)

I think drac makings is good at makeup, but she is so rude over small things. i don't get her appeal.
i love toxictears. she seems likeable, but i hate how she pronounces some things.
thegothicalic at least knows she's very frank with everything, and doesn't try to hide the fact she's a bit rude.
biohazardous is the best. tori does wearable makeup for not just goths. she deserves heaps of subs
.......eggghhhhhh.....

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:53 pm

LeahMouse wore different eye shadow! For the first time, since I've been watching her (2011)! It looks so much better than her usual!

kap
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kap » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:28 pm

stars&rockets08 wrote:LeahMouse wore different eye shadow! For the first time, since I've been watching her (2011)! It looks so much better than her usual!
Different eye shadow won't save her. She's 31, dresses 16, looks 40+ in the face, and clearly has something against her eyebrows. Add her bad attitude, and she's a hopeless cause.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:34 pm

kap wrote:
stars&rockets08 wrote:LeahMouse wore different eye shadow! For the first time, since I've been watching her (2011)! It looks so much better than her usual!
Different eye shadow won't save her. She's 31, dresses 16, looks 40+ in the face, and clearly has something against her eyebrows. Add her bad attitude, and she's a hopeless cause.
She's the only goth vlogger i dislike. Her eyebrows have bothered me but her attitude... I just find it interesting how she's made videos about how people get offended too easily but she seems to be the one that can't handle a slight bit of criticism (and it was about a very reasonable thing).

Nondescript

Post by Nondescript » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:17 am

I follow quite a fair amount of Goth YouTubers and frankly take them for what it is. Some can be quite frustrating and irritating at times (liking the sound of their own voice a tad too much) but I also keep in mind that they might have conditions that influence their behaviours and reactions to comments. Still, it is never an excuse, just circumstance :)

For exemplar I Love watching Drac's makeup videos but I feel as if she creates herself unnecessary stress when she goes on doing Q&As and such...

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:49 am

nina84 wrote: she's made videos about how people get offended too easily but she seems to be the one that can't handle a slight bit of criticism (and it was about a very reasonable thing).
OMG don't even get me started on that video! She just doesn't get it. Someone commented how little things are all part of a bigger machine, and that's why they're a problem. And I was like yes, this is why you don't get that people are offended. UGH.

On another note, so sad to see that Mili passed away. RIP

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:07 pm

stars&rockets08 wrote:Someone commented how little things are all part of a bigger machine, and that's why they're a problem. And I was like yes, this is why you don't get that people are offended. UGH.
I just thought it was ridiculous, like it was obvious she was taking out the ''everything is offensive'' card so she doesn't take responsibility for what she says. With that she blames other people instead, on the most recent one (that made me unsubscribe from her) she was talking about this guy that said that fat people were disgusting, etc. and she said it was fine and the real problem was people that were ''offended''.

Return to “Please help me find...”