mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Post by mia94 »

Faery wrote:
ZaraZara99 wrote:
Forsar wrote:What do you guys think about bambi bains and sehr rose?
I like her but sometimes facially she looks too
plastic..
She’s from smethwick in the black country and had a best friend who was a pakistani but bambi is stunning. Shes in some band now i think?
She dated Diamondgeezer about 2 years ago and they were really amping it up but its clear she ended it as he continued to like her pics but she stopped following or liking his lol he’s a locum in bham/ model for menswear based on soho road bham and seems proud of it but which doctor dresses up like theyre the baron of Wolverhampton lol
Who is bambi engaged to? She would onky marry for money though
Is she from smethwick? I thought she was from handsworth lol I know they’re right next to each anyway so same thing.
Side note: Never thought I’d see smethwick, Birmingham, Black Country etc mentioned on GG lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

Anyone know of scottish blogger anam.k1?

simi100

Post by simi100 »

EVerytime khanums has a business issue she asks for free favours via Instagram. She is asking for free help for her pop up again.

It’s clear she gets a lot of money on each jacket (as they are made in India) so why not hire people?

If you want to be professional at least act it!

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

Sheikhbeauty complaining about how brands do not want to work with her because her page is a mess. Maybe they just don't want to work with a ghetto hoodrat :tu:

simi100

Post by simi100 »

missvickies wrote:Sheikhbeauty complaining about how brands do not want to work with her because her page is a mess. Maybe they just don't want to work with a ghetto hoodrat :tu:
Maybe they are avoiding her because she has no business acumen, isn’t relatable and blatantly asks for free stuff.

Yesterday it was a free hair cut (at her home) and today a free mirror. She has no shame at all.

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

simi100 wrote:
missvickies wrote:Sheikhbeauty complaining about how brands do not want to work with her because her page is a mess. Maybe they just don't want to work with a ghetto hoodrat :tu:
Maybe they are avoiding her because she has no business acumen, isn’t relatable and blatantly asks for free stuff.

Yesterday it was a free hair cut (at her home) and today a free mirror. She has no shame at all.
i just saw the mirror story. She can just go to ikea, but ikea doesn't give freebies. So her only option is to rip off a small business. Wasn't her whole apartment furnished for free by some business?

simi100

Post by simi100 »

missvickies wrote:
simi100 wrote:

i just saw the mirror story. She can just go to ikea, but ikea doesn't give freebies. So her only option is to rip off a small business. Wasn't her whole apartment furnished for free by some business?
It makes you wonder how successful they really are. They live in a small flat. Most sponsership deals are goods for “marketing” not paid. She is constantly asking for freebies. I get that she isn’t academic but her husband is and still does the same.

They are both freeloaders. His business cannot be doing too well because he is riding her coattails.

I find his speeches on life really empty. He is too young to philosophise on life so much.

I think her motherhood is impacting her brand. She is struggling with doing both (or either).

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Why is Shamzy calling herself Shamir mustak on LinkedIn - is that her real name? Doesn’t sound very Bengali to me?

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

simi100 wrote:Why is Shamzy calling herself Shamir mustak on LinkedIn - is that her real name? Doesn’t sound very Bengali to me?
She doesn't even have bengali in the languages section (english,hindi,urdu, gujarati). Next she will add farsi and pashto since she's "afghan and gujarati".

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

missvickies wrote:
simi100 wrote:Why is Shamzy calling herself Shamir mustak on LinkedIn - is that her real name? Doesn’t sound very Bengali to me?
She doesn't even have bengali in the languages section (english,hindi,urdu, gujarati). Next she will add farsi and pashto since she's "afghan and gujarati".
I don't know why people seem to think she's Bengali, she clearly doesn't look like the typical Bengali. And yes Mustak is actually her surname. I knew her family growing up/from school she is definitely Gujarati, her parents and siblings are fluent in the language. she's not lying lol. Plus you looks visibly different to Bengali influencers like Sabina hanan and mohima for example, they all look the same with typical features.

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Hereforthrshade101 wrote:
missvickies wrote:
I don't know why people seem to think she's Bengali, she clearly doesn't look like the typical Bengali. And yes Mustak is actually her surname. I knew her family growing up/from school she is definitely Gujarati, her parents and siblings are fluent in the language. she's not lying lol. Plus you looks visibly different to Bengali influencers like Sabina hanan and mohima for example, they all look the same with typical features.
I’m pretty sure I heard her admit she is Bengali. Also someone here found a video clip of her at a mela where she admitted she was Bengali.

marinewell
Learner
Learner

Post by marinewell »

Shes weird. Why does she go Shisha with her husband? I mean its not their traditions or culture. I find it weird that they try so hard to fit in with the shisha culture of the middle east. So they make it seem like shisha is sort of like clubbing for the muslim when in fact, yes we do have 'kiddos' going as gangs but, we also have couples, grandparents and families going. (In the middle east). Whereas, in the UK authentic arab or persian or kurdish (only in london) places don't make it look like its a clubbing place unless its like a lounge/bar with drinks whereas, whatever rubbish South asians own elsewhere (LIKE BRUM) makes shisha look like its a clubbing equivalent!

simi100

Post by simi100 »

marinewell wrote:

Shes weird. Why does she go Shisha with her husband? I mean its not their traditions or culture. I find it weird that they try so hard to fit in with the shisha culture of the middle east. So they make it seem like shisha is sort of like clubbing for the muslim when in fact, yes we do have 'kiddos' going as gangs but, we also have couples, grandparents and families going. (In the middle east). Whereas, in the UK authentic arab or persian or kurdish (only in london) places don't make it look like its a clubbing place unless its like a lounge/bar with drinks whereas, whatever rubbish South asians own elsewhere (LIKE BRUM) makes shisha look like its a clubbing equivalent!
I’m pretty sure syon lounge pay then to turn up or they go for the free food and to feel popular.

Also that Omar likes to associate with these gangster misogynistic shisha owner types because they are rich. These owners have 5/6 girlfriends each and a wife with a scarf on at home. They are the opposite of omar yet he turns up. He needs to find rich people who don’t exploit women to hang out with.

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Looks like shaye choudary got married to her best friend :rofl: :rofl:

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

Sheikhbeauty back at it again. She's asking for a free dress now.

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Shiekhbeauty !

Imagine living like this. Why is she having to provide a dress for the shoot? She should be working with top designers who provide dresses.

She needs to recreate herself. Since the kids she has not focused on her page enough.

Omar is the epitome of freeloaders! He is constantly chasing after the other bloggers like diary of a barman humza.

AVFC
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AVFC »

Didn't shayechowdhury disappear off Insta?

simi100

Post by simi100 »

AVFC wrote:Didn't shayechowdhury disappear off Insta?
This must be the guy she had been dating for ages and has been buying her gifts and taking her to expensive places. I thought the clip was of her wedding as the oufit was understated but it was only her engagement. Total overkill!

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

ethnically and racially discriminatory posts have been deleted! it's against the rules and we're not gonna tolerate such hate speech.
also, use the report function instead of arguing back and forth.

marinewell
Learner
Learner

Post by marinewell »

simi100 wrote:
marinewell wrote:

I’m pretty sure syon lounge pay then to turn up or they go for the free food and to feel popular.

Also that Omar likes to associate with these gangster misogynistic shisha owner types because they are rich. These owners have 5/6 girlfriends each and a wife with a scarf on at home. They are the opposite of omar yet he turns up. He needs to find rich people who don’t exploit women to hang out with.
I know the owners they still take their wives to a family oriented shisha lounge or authentic middle eastern like basra or bamboo lounge (where its inclusive of all ages and the music is ME rather than english ). They would never take their wives to places like syon because its technically a bar type of vibe. So omar should learn loool.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”