Moving On

EZXIII
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Moving On

Post by EZXIII »

I'm going through a pretty devastating breakup at the moment, but that's not the whole point...
I saw one of his acquaintances in the supermarket during yet another fit of crying, and she invited me to come over her house whenever. He still sometimes goes to her house since they live close by, and I'm afraid of seeing him or running in to him. It's been three days of almost non stop crying and if I finally do something social and he shows up I will be so upset--but I don't have other friends (and no, it wasn't due to our relationship).

I told her I'd go over if I don't have to work tomorrow. She's a nice girl and she said she didn't mind it if I cried and that she would even hug me, but I'm kind of scared she feels sorry for me. Did I make the right choice?

Clemence
Debater
Debater

Re: Moving On

Post by Clemence »

If she's a good friend and truly cares, then she'll make sure he doesn't show up at her house.
I wouldn't worry about running into him since your friend knows the situation you're in.

Also sorry about your break up *hugs*

EZXIII
Talker
Talker

Post by EZXIII »

thanks. it's hard but I know if I plow through everything is going to be fantastic. I'm a firm believer that everything (even stuff that hurts) happens for a reason/for the greater good

Celaeneo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Celaeneo »

I recently spilt up with my boyfriend of nearly two years. I have to see him everyday at college and its actually done me a favour. You'll probably have to see him eventually, so make yourself immune to it. I know its hard, but the crying will stop soon, and it does get easier. I'm two months on, and now I rarely think about him and feel upset. Even when I see him at college, I just feel sorry for him.

Return to “Breaking Up”