Littlepumpkin
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What to do?

Post by Littlepumpkin »

Hi Everyone!

I'm together with my boyfriend for 8 months now, but he said that his feelings have changed. He is missing the feeling he usally has and doesn't know what to do about it, it has been like this for a few weeks now.. I told him that it's normal since we've known each other for over a year but he says that it's not , at least he can't remember losing feelings this soon. He really cares about me and wants it back. It all started when he wasn't feeling like himself and started doubting everything in his life ( including us). He still isn't feeling very well, isn't in the mood to hangout with anyone, just wants to stay at home. But he says he should be excited to see me, but he isn't. I just really love him, but we tried so much and still he keeps on thinking to much about everything. I think his feelings changed because of how he feels, but i don't know how to make him feel better. Can someone give me any advice?
I'm just so lost....

itsjbunny305
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: What to do?

Post by itsjbunny305 »

bro if u havent already, please leave that guy. he's depressed and will always be depressed. u really want to live ur life with someone like that.
RUN RUN RUNNNN FAR AWAY

seylen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by seylen »

It is possible to change something only if the person wants it. If he is ready to make sense of the situation and work on the relationship, you can try family psychological therapy. Maybe he is really depressed and he needs a psychologist.

Annuuuk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Annuuuk »

It also sounds to me like he has serious problems, depression perhaps. I understand so well that you want to help him. Maybe you can encourage him to seek help?

jericalanglinais
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jericalanglinais »

I think your boyfriend may be depressed. I suggest you and your friend can have a vacation together to tighten your relationship. Or you can take him to see the doctor

Return to “Breaking Up”