• Advertisement

Online Dating?

Re: Online Dating

Postby shakenshake » Mon May 20, 2013 12:50 am

I've never used a dating site, I was on Tagged for a while as I thought it was like MySpace,. Big mistake, all I got was messages from horny old toads old enough to be my father "age is nothing but a number" yes, that may well be but I'm not interested. The desperate foreign guys "I'm not speaking English so well, so if I come to England, I come live with you and you teach me? And then we get married" whoa buddy if you want to learn English take classes, also I'm not jumping into marriage with you. Then there's the cocky arrogant pigs who straight out come out with "hey baby you look so hot! Good enough to eat! *insert all sexual connotations here*. These are the ones who get pi$$y when you tell them you are not interested, "we'll why not, this site is for fun! And if you ain't gonna have fun, why you here?" I'm sorry I didn't realise this was a hooking up for sex site. Sort of a well f*** you if you don't like me attitude. No one likes a sore loser, if you can't handle rejection then you shouldn't be here mate.
I will say if you do meet someone nice and go for a date, then be wary, always tell someone were you are going and make sure it's in a public place. I read a horror story about some girl who arranged to go on a date with a guy and he wasn't the dude in his picture.in fact he was a completely different in every way! There's the scammers, the pigs, the rude guys and the desperate's, you've just to hunt down the genuines. Good luck!
shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: Online Dating?

Postby lalal0ve » Tue May 21, 2013 1:26 pm

I posted more details in another thread but every guy I've ended up talking to ended up to be so mentally unstable. They were needy and creepy, it turned me off from the idea forever.
lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby wanderlust » Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 pm

I met my husband online. We talked and got to know each other for several months before meeting. Then we talked a few more months and then started going out. I think it's great because you have a buffer of being online where you can get to know someone before you actually see them in real life. However, there are a lot of creeps to get around, a lot of people hwo just want you to send them money, a lot of guys posing as girls, etc. I'd say always be careful and trust your gut when talking to someone online. People can initially be whoever they want to be. They try to put their best self forward. If even their best self gives you creepy vibes, stay far away.
wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Laina » Fri May 24, 2013 7:36 am

Been in one for 4 years. Yup, 4 years.
Laina
Talker
Talker

Postby aleks77 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:41 am

I belive that online dating is good for those people who are shy in person with someone they don't really know. They feel more confident and it gets easier to express feelings online. Just recently found some effective tips on online dating on https://www.maanly.com/ . Btw, my sister met her true love online. Proves that people can really find people online.
aleks77
Lurker
Lurker

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Dating
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge