LisaLisaD1 Part 38~ Slip dresses and Lip Glaws Y'all

PooPoo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Part 38~ Slip dresses and Lip Glaws Y'all

Post by PooPoo »

HI I'm new here. I use to be a Lisa fan and watched her from the start but lately I'm realizing that something isn't right with her life. I don't understand her fans anymore. They worship her but for what I don't know. She really just shops and teaches her children bad things in life. I visited the other site but found they are not right in their heads and lie. I don't want to lie but just understand why Lisa is batshit crazy.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I thought you ladies might want to know that Lisa's daughter Brooke has posted her first YouTube video 8-)
I guess that's her job as she graduated high school in May and there has been no mention of a job or college. Her channel name is : Melissa Brooke. Maybe soon she'll have her own thread here.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Moonpie wrote:I thought you ladies might want to know that Lisa's daughter Brooke has posted her first YouTube video 8-)
I guess that's her job as she graduated high school in May and there has been no mention of a job or college. Her channel name is : Melissa Brooke. Maybe soon she'll have her own thread here.
Brooke has a few videos up now, she comes across as very very young and dim. I can tell right away that she's Lisa's daughter. I am nearly twice Brooke's age and it definitely shows.

You can tell she's very ill prepared, and just uses any makeup that she has laying around or gets passed now from her mom.

MissKitty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissKitty »

Lisa can't get over the fact she's no longer the hot blonde twentysomething of Wilmington and at nearly 50 or whatever she is she's struts around town in her fake furs, heels and moto jackets with her blown up lips, boobs hanging out and batwinged eyeliner. She must be a fright to come upon in real life. She looks like a drag queen to me. She's in a constant state of lusting for new clothes, shoes, makeup. It's bizarre.

Brooke has been sexualized since she was a kid watching her mother openly undergo two boob jobs, nose job, eye job, countless cheek filler, lip filler...whatever it takes to look sexy. That's been the emphasis of life at the Duncans....look sexy. Brooke laid around all summer doing nothing but posing on her IG acct and now is starting to make youtube video's. She can't form a sentence, loses her train of thought and acts like she's high, or maybe is. Hard to know.

PooPoo
Learner
Learner

Post by PooPoo »

MissKitty wrote:Lisa can't get over the fact she's no longer the hot blonde twentysomething of Wilmington and at nearly 50 or whatever she is she's struts around town in her fake furs, heels and moto jackets with her blown up lips, boobs hanging out and batwinged eyeliner. She must be a fright to come upon in real life. She looks like a drag queen to me. She's in a constant state of lusting for new clothes, shoes, makeup. It's bizarre.

Brooke has been sexualized since she was a kid watching her mother openly undergo two boob jobs, nose job, eye job, countless cheek filler, lip filler...whatever it takes to look sexy. That's been the emphasis of life at the Duncans....look sexy. Brooke laid around all summer doing nothing but posing on her IG acct and now is starting to make youtube video's. She can't form a sentence, loses her train of thought and acts like she's high, or maybe is. Hard to know.
When I heard Lisa's daughter was going to make videos I thought she would be a bright and well spoken happy child but she's so depressed and unhappy and bored. I'm actually surprised Lisa does this to her family, being so high on herself. It's creepy.
One day Lisa will wake up and realize she's too old and the one memory she will have is buying makeup. All the precious time spent on herself is creepy as hell. Maybe no one in life exists to her but herself. She's one of those people who should be on those creepy shows like Dr Phil.
Lisa needs Dr, Phil. Mind you she would sit in front of him and have that nervous stupid laugh she has and discount everything he said and think about what makeup she will buy after the show. I'm kind of in shock at her selfish life. I can't watch her videos because it creeps me out

PooPoo
Learner
Learner

Post by PooPoo »

MissKitty wrote:Lisa can't get over the fact she's no longer the hot blonde twentysomething of Wilmington and at nearly 50 or whatever she is she's struts around town in her fake furs, heels and moto jackets with her blown up lips, boobs hanging out and batwinged eyeliner. She must be a fright to come upon in real life. She looks like a drag queen to me. She's in a constant state of lusting for new clothes, shoes, makeup. It's bizarre.

When I heard Lisa's daughter was going to make videos I thought she would be a bright and well spoken happy child but she's so depressed and unhappy and bored. I'm actually surprised Lisa does this to her family, being so high on herself. It's creepy.
One day Lisa will wake up and realize she's too old and the one memory she will have is buying makeup. All the precious time spent on herself is creepy as hell. Maybe no one in life exists to her but herself. She's one of those people who should be on those creepy shows like Dr Phil.
Lisa needs Dr, Phil. Mind you she would sit in front of him and have that nervous stupid laugh she has and discount everything he said and think about what makeup she will buy after the show. I'm kind of in shock at her selfish life. I can't watch her videos because it creeps me out

PooPoo
Learner
Learner

Post by PooPoo »

My apologies for double post

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

No posts since December?

She explained recently got she's got a wall of shoes but never wears them and she wants to streamline to keeping stuff that she actually wears. Her latest video about rewardstyle she goes over a haul of like 10 pairs of shoes.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

smashthebox wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:41 pm
No posts since December?

She explained recently got she's got a wall of shoes but never wears them and she wants to streamline to keeping stuff that she actually wears. Her latest video about rewardstyle she goes over a haul of like 10 pairs of shoes.
she was so out of her element at the RSC. If you watched Marnie's mini vlog and saw all the IG post from others, she looked like a duck out of water....

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

lovebug312 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:26 am
smashthebox wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:41 pm
No posts since December?

she was so out of her element at the RSC. If you watched Marnie's mini vlog and saw all the IG post from others, she looked like a duck out of water....
I don't watch marnie or any other "older" women, can you elaborate?

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

You could tell she was really uncomfortable. She is 48 and looked like she was 60 compared to the other ladies. Her clothes were ill fitting. She sported her fake smile and her fists were clinched in some of the pictures. Since others were taking pictures she could not filter her face and it was really telling. There is no amount of skincare that is going to help with her damaged face from fillers and sun damage.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I just checked out a few of her daughter's videos and at first I thought she was an airhead just like her mother but then I actually started to feel bad for her.

She does seem depressed. There is so much sadness in her eyes. And she seems so uncomfortable with herself.

Her first video is so awkward and strange. She keeps rambling about how she's sick and looks horrible? That's not how to introduce yourself! She kept going on and on about her appearence. I feel like Lisa's obsessive behaviour has had a really negative affect on Brooke.

It's a shame because she is a pretty girl and seems nice enough. But looking good and spending money aren't everything. But I guess that's all she knows since that's all Lisa ever talks about. SMH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

This woman is a nightmare to watch. Her face is Joker-like, all smooth and full of fillers, but then she has those saggy jowls. :jd: Simply hideous. It's so gross to watch her put makeup on her fucked up face. Some women just take polishing a turd too far.

Post by Guest »

I haven't watched her latests videos since she got eyelid surgery lol

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

Lisa’s IG has disappeared.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

lovebug312 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:23 pm
Lisa’s IG has disappeared.
She got hacked apparently. I feel bad for her because it has taken her soo long to get subscribers/followers and now she has to start over. Perhaps she should of been more techsavvy and careful.

faithiebby
Learner
Learner

Post by faithiebby »

This sub used to be SOOOOO BUSY. Jeeeeeez. 😅😬

I watched a “frydeee hall” for the first time in probably almost 3 years and I’m really here for all y’all girl’s tea. 🐸☕️
#sorrynotsorry

Unskinny_Bop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Unskinny_Bop »

faithiebby wrote:This sub used to be SOOOOO BUSY. Jeeeeeez. ImageImage

I watched a “frydeee hall” for the first time in probably almost 3 years and I’m really here for all y’all girl’s tea. ImageImage

The busy Lisa sub is over on Gossip Bakery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

faithiebby
Learner
Learner

Post by faithiebby »

Unskinny_Bop wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:58 am
faithiebby wrote:This sub used to be SOOOOO BUSY. Jeeeeeez. ImageImage

I watched a “frydeee hall” for the first time in probably almost 3 years and I’m really here for all y’all girl’s tea. ImageImage

The busy Lisa sub is over on Gossip Bakery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THANKS!!!
#sorrynotsorry

lemon cakes
Talker
Talker

Post by lemon cakes »

She posted a video on what she does when she feels “fat”.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”