LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 37 Last Thread? Who knows?

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 37 Last Thread? Who knows?

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

MsLynda wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:If I had a dollar for every time she says pretty ..........

OMG is she now telling us about her sex life TMI Lisa I really don't need to know about Jawn getting turned on by a betsy johnson robe :o :shock: :shy: :barf:
That robe remark made me feel ill. IMO that robe is for a young teen girl, not a full grown mid 40's woman, and he got riled up over it? Total creeper.
Very creepy IMO

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

After reading the comments here, I can't wait to watch this video later when I get home from work. Sounds like another gem.

What's up with the sideways thumbnail? She does that a LOT - looks so stupid. :roll:

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:Holy nightdress Batman :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is it me or are her boobs wonky?

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I can't get the robe comments out of my mind!!!!!!!! :barf:

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Moonpie wrote:I can't get the robe comments out of my mind!!!!!!!! :barf:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Back from a night at the docks?!! :shock:

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Pheebie wrote:After reading the comments here, I can't wait to watch this video later when I get home from work. Sounds like another gem.

What's up with the sideways thumbnail? She does that a LOT - looks so stupid. :roll:
She always leaves the thumbnails "sideways" when she's wearing a low-cut top/dress!
Gotta' get dem' boobies in the pic ... Bring all the boys to the yard!! :lol:

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Haven't watched the video yet ...
I admit that I have been totally disinterested in her lately ... She's been extremely boring and so un-laugh worthy lately. Been missing you guys tho! ;)
On a side note: That Charleston makeup artist :roll: is getting on my last nerve! Gawd .... those 30-40 min. long, drawn out, daily (sometimes twice) boring and mundane "my-life/work/hubby/kids" vlogs are just too much! How she has any subs sitting through all that on a daily basis is beyond me ..... Explaining the 30 products she applies to her face everyday .... I mean who really gives a rats ass? :roll:

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Those boobs look terrible in that dress. It's not flattering at all as Lisa's body type is not right for that dress. It would look better on someone with no curves. The heavy black sandals are not helping her cause. With all of the shoes that Lisa has, why these?! Again, this is what happens when Lisa is left to her own devices when dressing herself.

I'm surprised that Lisa has my eyelashes left. Eyelash curler, fake lashes, primer, multiple mascaras...

The hair has been discussed. I have nothing left to add. Terrible.

Most of this was just more infomercial.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Trying to get through her Fridee Hawl right now. I have to watch it in spurts...I can't make myself sit through the whole thing in one go! I'll say one thing, that woman is really obsessed with her lips! Why does she think it's necessary to show herself applying lipgloss in all of her videos? Does she have a group of lipgloss fetishists that she's pandering to these days or what? It's a little bit creepy IMO. Especially the sound effects that go along with it...MMmmMMmmMM..smack smack smack. I also think it's really weird that she is always going up to total strangers to ask them about what they are wearing on their lips! She's mentioned doing this so many times, it must be a regular thing she does. I have this mental picture of her sitting in the beauty shop staring at some poor woman's lips! I bet she's known as the creepy lipgloss stalker (among other things). Who does that?

She talked about cleaning out and "giving away" some of her lipglosses. Again..who gives away lipgloss that they've already used? Who does she give it to? Why would they even want it? I'm sorry, that's just yuck. I mean, I can see maybe a foundation or blush or something you might give away, but lip gloss is something that is easily contaminated. The wand touches your lips then goes back into the bottle. So unsanitary! Also, lipgloss eventually breaks down and isn't good after a while. How long has she been hanging on to these products before she gives them away? Nasty.

On another subject, that throwback photo of herself and Brooke on the carousel is haunting me. I find it very sad. Brooke looked so innocent and Lisa looked happy and, well I'll just say it...NORMAL! Now look at the pair of them! Lisa has completely ruined her looks trying to copy too many other people. She can't decide of she wants to be the character Carrie Bradshaw from a TV show that's already been off the air for over a dozen years, Rosie H-W who is a model that is half her age, or any number of other famous people she resembles not a single bit. And then there's Brooke...who has gone from a cute, innocent little girl to someone who looks a lot older than she really is who is also seemingly trying to endlessly look like someone else...whether it's her idol Lana or Angelina Jolie. I'm close to all of my kids, but Lisa's relationship with Brooke seems so unnatural. When did they go from being a typical mother and daughter to a couple of "BFF's" who are competing with each other to see which one of them can look the most like their celebrity crush?

UptownElegance
Learner
Learner

Post by UptownElegance »

OMG! That dress with her boobs hanging out. :-o I sit here in amazement and laugh, she makes such a fool out of herself. I can't believe that she would actually wear that dress out or around her family. I often think to myself, please dear god, make this be just a show that Lisa puts on and then as soon as she shuts the camera off she takes off the costume. I can just imagine the looks she gets if she does indeed go out looking like that...... and she thinks everybody is looking at her because she looks fab. OMG! I have to hand it to all of you ladies that watch her from start to finish, I have to sit with my hand on the mouse fast forwarding, I just can't take her. :-x And as far as her applying the lip gloss and sounds she makes...... She knows very well what she is doing.... she may come off as "sexy" to the pervert watching her and no doubt PMing her but to the rest of us she is simply revolting.

stargazer1968
Learner
Learner

Post by stargazer1968 »

I admit I don't watch many of LLD1's videos anymore because they sicken me but out of boredom I watched the latest. Is this the first time she's actually mentioned people buying what she shows? I think she twice said "I know a bunch of you got....(whatever) and I hope you like them". So whenever someone uses her link she gets notified of their purchase? Or, was I taking her too literally?

crazycullahs
Talker
Talker

Post by crazycullahs »

I don't have all that much to add but I have to say her mid face area is huuuuuge!! Between that nose & those bulbous over injected cheeks- really jumps out at me when I look at her close ups. The way she contorts her face while applying makeup reminds me of those old Ernest movies I used to watch as a kid. I think the guy who played Ernest was Jim Varney & he had a gift for contorting his face. Maybe he & Lisa are related!

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

Lather, rinse, repeat. This video is more of the same shiz she gave us during the week.

Yet another foundation that she “just looooooves.” I’ve lost track of how many she’s purchased over the past months.

Ugh – sounds like she’s got another tutorial she plans on doing next week. Why? Why, why, why?

She curled the hell out of her lashes. Yikes. I thought she’d never stop squeezing that curler.

The lip product applications are gross. I can’t watch her applying “glaws” and smushing her ginormous lips together.

I had to laugh at the caption regarding how she got rid of products and that it “feels so good to clean out!” Seriously, you hoarder? We all know she’s doing that to make room for MORE.

Yet again asking a stranger about a product she’s wearing. Freak.

The EL lip conditioner . . . yeah, I’m sure it really plumped up the SA’s lips as much as he said. These people are on commission and will say all kinds of BS to make a sale, not that L is a tough customer. She’ll buy ANYTHING.

She HAD to buy the longhorn necklace and needs to take pictures of things she wants to remind herself. I guess when your mantra is “I want, I want, I want” you need to do that. Poor dear. Life is so hard when you can’t remember off the top of your head the things that are missing in your life and MUST be purchased.

Stupid giggle throughout the video. Another package from a subscriber (creepy and odd, always).

Skeezy anecdote about Jawn and the robe. Commented that it runs small – because it’s made for juniors, not grown-ass women with gigantic tatas. I have no clue why it made her think of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. :roll:

Claw hands to show black polish on her stumpy-ass nails. WTF? In the summer? Save it for Halloween.

OOTD is a hot mess. Nightgown dress, shoes and bag that have nothing to do with the “dress.” Train wreck.

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

The woman makes Blanche Devereaux look like a teenager. She seriously looks like a frumpy old street walker, clawing and males and trying to make a quick dollar to salvage her looks. If D1 thinks that buying newly lifted DD boobs distracts everyone from noticing her pudgy protruding belly, thick manly arms and wide flabby bum, she's sadly mistaken. Sorry, Lisa. Your body is still droopy, chubby and bloated. If you think a shiny, gold, midi-length nightie that shows off your thick ankles is the definition of "finding your sexy", keep looking dearie.

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

concern wrote:
Pheebie wrote:After reading the comments here, I can't wait to watch this video later when I get home from work. Sounds like another gem.

She always leaves the thumbnails "sideways" when she's wearing a low-cut top/dress!
Gotta' get dem' boobies in the pic ... Bring all the boys to the yard!! :lol:

Those ridiculous sideways-wonky-boobs-and-scars-on-show thumbnail pics are the WORST. Yes, they're definitely designed for more clicks from her overweight elderly male subscribers. :rofl:

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I'm telling you guys.....I've seen those sandals in her OOTD at the senior center...... :rofl:

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

That dress and those boobs, offensive!! Like scary and sad mixed together. Yeah, boobs are hanging out. How is this a good look? Definitely designed for men to gawk at her. She loves attention, needs it, thrives on it. She must drop by her mom's looking like that? Ok.

Part of Lisa's Schtick is letting views know, over and over again, how sexy her husband thinks she is. Like the sexiest woman on the planet. 8-)

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

New thread for my lovelies! Here it is...

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=31105

Return to “LisaLisaD1”