EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 35 A.K.A The Lips Of Wilmywood

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

puccamom wrote:
puccamom wrote:How have two upper-middle class (?) teens in 2016, NOT left their home state??? Unreal...don't think they've even driven out of state. Pathetic.

(Not sure if they'd be considered middle or upper middle)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The way they live and the way Lisa Spends are two different things. The cost of living is very different where LIsa lives compared to where I live. Where I live you can make double what the Duncan's make with a family of four and you may still be struggling. Most families I know tend to spend money on their homes, children's extra curricular activities, sports and education. The Duncan's income seems to go mostly to one place: Lisa's shopping. I grew up lower middle class/middle class and my parents took us to a lot of places, even if it was a train or car ride away. My parents probably shopped for themselves twice a year. I can't say the same for myself, but my family has always lived within our means and our kids needs come first before our wants. We are lucky enough to be in a good position financially now, but I would never dream of spending what Lisa spends on herself and I wouldn't want to. I have friends that are wealthy and they don't spends that way.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I'm sorry, I am not a prude at all, but that dress was NOT appropriate for "Sheila's party". Maybe if Lisa was smaller chested, but even then. I'm not into following "rules" but that dress has Everything going on..It's Very plunging, backless with a criss cross in the back, form fitting AND has a high slit. Too much, especially for the type of party it was. :roll:

Lisa had a hundred other dresses she could have worn, even a nice pair of pants and top, even jeans and a top..She actually goes out and picks that out specifically for That party? ;)

OT, but has anyone seen Sheila's IG pic of her son on his B'day? Couldn't help but think of LIsa and how she posts Nothing for her daughter's B'day. and don't anyone say she's private, because she has No problem posting pics of her "posing".
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

bOOOM_Queen
Talker
Talker

Post by bOOOM_Queen »

the posture!! ugh

someone could look a thousand times more classy and attractive in jeans and white tee WIT"H GOOD POSTURE than lisa does with her 10k boobs and $200 sunnies etc etc

always thought if I had a girl that I would have been a drill sergeant... demanding good posture. no matter the clothes, the hair, the make up... people notice good posture as soon as you walk into a room and it dictates how people perceive you - just does, in conjunction with your own self worth

that dress was ugly - didn't fit well, definitely wasn't flattering, nor appropriate. her bOObs are botched.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

Her "tummy" just shocks the heck out of me! Posture or not, as much as she goes on and on about her size and weight, I never expected to see a belly. Yvette looks like what I expected Lisa to look like. Side note; Yvette must be 6 ft tall if Lisa is 5'6" and wearing 4" heels. (nothing wrong with her being tall)
I also noted the right breast issue, she needs a "redo" on that side. :(
Lisa needs to focus on skin care, vs layers of make up. But, she is the invincible Lisa, so that will never happen.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MsLynda wrote:Her "tummy" just shocks the heck out of me! Posture or not, as much as she goes on and on about her size and weight, I never expected to see a belly. Yvette looks like what I expected Lisa to look like. Side note; Yvette must be 6 ft tall if Lisa is 5'6" and wearing 4" heels. (nothing wrong with her being tall)
Lisa needs to focus on skin care, vs layers of make up. But, she is the invincible Lisa, so that will never happen.
I struggle a little with my posture more recently because i have some back issues and my chest has gotten larger over the years. I try to stand tall and put my shoulders back and be more aware. I bet Lisa's posture has a Lot to do with her DD's on her smaller upper frame. They are TOO big for her and she needs to hold them up. Most women at that age would opt for a breast reduction, rather than to go bigger. Her body frame is not built for that big of a chest She would have looked SO much better with her natural size or even a size larger, but what she did looks bad. Getting out of her car and walking, doing some exercise would serve her well. She's too old to be crash dieting and trying to loose a lot of weight in a small amount of time. She's messed up her metabolism. As soon as she eats a normal meal it probably goes straight to her stomach.

I never did see or hear Yvette on the Periscope. Did anyone get a pic? it was just from behind i heard. She's been MIA..

bOOOM_Queen
Talker
Talker

Post by bOOOM_Queen »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:.
I struggle a little with my posture more recently because i have some back issues and my chest has gotten larger over the years. I try to stand tall and put my shoulders back and be more aware. I bet Lisa's posture has a Lot to do with her DD's on her smaller upper frame. They are TOO big for her and she needs to hold them up. Most women at that age would opt for a breast reduction, rather than to go bigger..[/quote]

yep

even some yoga would help her engage her muscles

as much as she wants to show them off in clothes.. there is probably something unconscious going on there, knowing they are so OUT THERE that she hovers over as to really not stick them in someone's face.

that, and yeah, her frame. just not built for it.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
MsLynda wrote:Her "tummy" just shocks the heck out of me! Posture or not, as much as she goes on and on about her size and weight, I never expected to see a belly. Yvette looks like what I expected Lisa to look like. Side note; Yvette must be 6 ft tall if Lisa is 5'6" and wearing 4" heels. (nothing wrong with her being tall)
I struggle a little with my posture more recently because i have some back issues and my chest has gotten larger over the years. I try to stand tall and put my shoulders back and be more aware. I bet Lisa's posture has a Lot to do with her DD's on her smaller upper frame. They are TOO big for her and she needs to hold them up. Most women at that age would opt for a breast reduction, rather than to go bigger. Her body frame is not built for that big of a chest She would have looked SO much better with her natural size or even a size larger, but what she did looks bad. Getting out of her car and walking, doing some exercise would serve her well. She's too old to be crash dieting and trying to loose a lot of weight in a small amount of time. She's messed up her metabolism. As soon as she eats a normal meal it probably goes straight to her stomach.

I never did see or hear Yvette on the Periscope. Did anyone get a pic? it was just from behind i heard. She's been MIA..[/quote

On the new upload, there are some still shots of Lisa & Yvette

bOOOM_Queen
Talker
Talker

Post by bOOOM_Queen »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wtf is wrong with Sheila?!?!?!?!

that was ridiculous... treating Lisa like a model. omfgggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I almost barfed in my mouth a lil

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

Her fan girls kill me with their comments! In the newest model photo shoot, one comments that they teared up while watching it. Another said, "I'm so proud of you! You've come a long way baby!" The only long way she has come is on a plane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Wow I'm speechless by that video, it was like watching a wedding trailer. Lisa must have loved all that attention and being treated like a bride or model lol.

The dress looked worse than I thought. It was extremely low cut and showed off her botched boobs, bad choice all around. You could see the scarring, most ppl would opt for a dress to conceal that :S

I agree with you all, her posture was bad, I guess we never noticed bc she's always posing in her outfit of the days. Lisa could have a great figure if she just ate well and exercised. But there's no time when you've got to go to Zaxby's and Ulta everyday lol

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Ms Lynda! Thank you! I didn't know she uploaded again, I'll check it out.

I wish Periscope would stay up for a while, didn't catch Yvette.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Ms Lynda! Thank you! I didn't know she uploaded again, I'll check it out.

I wish Periscope would stay up for a while, didn't catch Yvette.
Yes, interesting video - for some reason Sheila is fulfilling Lisa's need for a fantasy life. Put on the pretty dress, make-up, and shoes and we'll play "Princess for a day".
I was beginning to look for a SF crown! Exclusive to Lisa's store. :roll:

bOOOM_Queen
Talker
Talker

Post by bOOOM_Queen »

Redlipstick9 wrote:Her fan girls kill me with their comments! In the newest model photo shoot, one comments that they teared up while watching it. Another said, "I'm so proud of you! You've come a long way baby!" The only long way she has come is on a plane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that's terrible

so many moms out there volunteering at schools, charities, extra curricular activities...

moms growing organic food, preparing organic wholesome food for their families...

moms caring for kids with special needs, changing catheters, checking blood sugar levels, bathing etc

and some IDIOT is welling up in tears because this vapid stooge got had some pictures and video taken of her... of which ANYONE OF US could do if we realllly wanted. she's achieved nothingness

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

The photo shoot!! :rofl: those recent surgeries make sense.:) She knew about the close ups months ago. Too funny. Can you imagine being married to someone that high maintenance??

Well, we've all seen her new boobies! Over and over again. She can't get enough of herself with those things. Kinda gross honestly.

I love the colour of the dress. Not a fan of the pageant, Lisa VanderBump style of it. A little matronly, minus the low cut ridiculousness!!

Invest in some Spanx Lisa!! And yes, stand up straight.

Clearly she brings money for Sheila? Regardless, it was nice to see Lisa socializing!!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:

I never did see or hear Yvette on the Periscope. Did anyone get a pic? it was just from behind i heard. She's been MIA..
Isn't this Yvette?

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

I think what Sheila did for Lisa was not only great, but a once in a lifetime experience any one of us would have loved to have had! Why no one can say anything nice, just once, amazes me!

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Lisa doesn't even know how to how to pose properly, she looks awkward.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

PkayB113 wrote:I think what Sheila did for Lisa was not only great, but a once in a lifetime experience any one of us would have loved to have had! Why no one can say anything nice, just once, amazes me!
I hear you! I said some nice things.;) it is great to see Lisa socializing!!

The boobs! Sorry but I am over it. Just too much.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

That is Yvette! Pretty lady. Miss her videos.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

PkayB113 wrote:I think what Sheila did for Lisa was not only great, but a once in a lifetime experience any one of us would have loved to have had! Why no one can say anything nice, just once, amazes me!
Someone said something nice about her in the comments. Here is my nice comment. I was glad she left her little box of North Carolina and got to visit Sheila in California.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”