LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 35 A.K.A The Lips Of Wilmywood

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 35 A.K.A The Lips Of Wilmywood

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

lovebug312 wrote:I agree East...when she said that about B not going to LA with her, she could of come up with a better excuse....there was no reason to say it like she did. It was very snarky with her witch laugh on the tail end of it.
I know! I uploaded periscope and I didn't hear it the first time because the video quality was horrible, but someone brought that to my attention here, I listened again and I couldn't believe my ears!? She's such a biotch! THAT is the REAL Lisa! You know what? What happened to her Confidence Videos and her Great Parenting Advice? Having your kid's back? How is that working for you Lisa?! ;)
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

classicbeauty wrote:Why doesn't Lisa ever take off the U necklace?

Curious- can Sheila write off as a business expense flying Lisa to California, the food served at the meet up, etc?

I was hoping Lisa would have shown the inside of Sheila's house and store.
No real reason why she doesn't take off the necklace, other than she is Weird and that some of the younger YT'rs like Vanessa, the Bombshell Suite has said that about another necklace and I'm pretty sure she didn't leave the necklace on as along as Lisa did. ;) It's also from Oliver and she links the affiliate in every video since she got it.

I'm not sure about Sheila writing off the expenses and trip to LA from Lisa, but I'm sure someone here would know? I wouldn't be surprised. Funny, didn't Lisa say it was "Her Party" that Sheila had?
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Pheebie wrote:Okay, ladies. We need to create bingo-type cards for when we watch her videos. The squares will have the following that we can check off as we watch her babble . . . .

Refers to Chanel the Cat
Uses phrase “I just looooove it”
Mentions Rosie Huntington Whitely
Makes claw hands to show her nail polish
Shows a new pair of sunglasses
Slaps her thighs while showing her OOTD
Forgets the name of a place / product / person and says “I’ll put it down below”
Does horrible lipstick swatches

Just a thought I had - feel free to add any others you can think of.

She starts out this latest video sounding like she’s talking to a two year-old.
“Today is {pause} Teeewwsday!” She has yet another new computer that is not a laptop but a “big ol’, I don’t know what it is.” It’s called a desktop, dear.

You all have basically captured everything that bugged me, so I won’t rehash it.

She has to go to the “yuck doctor” (grow up) and doesn’t want to look “too made up” (since when?). And wait – this comment: “My boobs are gonna scare him (cackle cackle).” I’m sure the man is professional and has other patients with breast implants, you idiot. :roll:

Yes, scratching one of your 300 pairs of sunglasses is "really sad." Poor soul. Why must life be so tragic?

OOTD – those shoes do NOT go with that dress. At all.
Agree :tu: I was thinking the same day about how she says the days of the week,,her voice is like Nails on a chalkboard! :x

I don't know why I remembered this, but remember about a week before she went to LA she said she had a Car Vlog? Wonder what happened to that? The woman has no sense of being professional.

On that Bingo board "We're getting ready to go out and "Do our thing" :)

bOOOM_Queen
Talker
Talker

Post by bOOOM_Queen »

classicbeauty wrote:Why doesn't Lisa ever take off the U necklace?.
a la sarah Jessica parker... that carrie character and her name chain. she is making it 'a signature' piece.

she is desperately trying to define herself. always has been. most people are... but they do it in other ways besides clothes, surgery and make up

the way she finds muses... the girl at the dentist, rosie hunting whateverherface.. . carrie bradshaw

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
jen+tonic wrote:"PCH Highway"........ :roll:
She was a mess (as usual) in this Video, all over the place. She couldn't even remember the restaurant that LIsa Vanderpump owns. Why would she just give Snip-its of the trip a little in each Video?? Does she understand the concept that she can make a separate video to talk about the things that were Sent to her?

Lisa has NO CLASS and NO MANNERS!! First of all, she should have started the video out saying more about the actual trip and THANK SHEILA for her Hospitality!

She got 5 pairs of shoes and 4 pairs of Sunglasses? Normally, I would understand someone enjoying shopping in LA on a vacation, but Lisa bought like 100 pairs of Sunnies and 50 pairs of Shoes(not to mention tons of dresses, tshirts, etc...) just since the Beginning of the year and it's only May! I wonder what she got her family? Her kids? :roll:

She literally made me sick when she said "something sad happened" and then proceeded to tell the story about her sunglasses that got scratched! Are you kidding me Lisa?! :x

The GREED Continues....
I agree! I was expecting her to say she encountered a homeless person and got emotional or something more humane, but no the terrible thing that happened was that her sunglasses got scratched, pathetic :roll:

She should have done a video talking about the entire experience, Sheila's party which she called HER party, even if she was invited as a host (which I doubt she hosted anyone) it seemed rude to refer to it as HER party imo. She should have thanked Sheila profusely and talked about her experiences there, the places she visited, not just the shopping.

I suppose she thinks all her viewers are as vapid and shallow as her and only care about shopping.

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

I went in watching the video thinking it was going to be all about her trip, Sheila's jewelry event, what Lisa bought....places she went... And instead got to see more free shit from some girl at Nordstoms, that annoying cat, some dress she bought 'awhile back'.. and whining about scratched sunglasses. Really Lisa? REALLY?
I did like the jumpsuit she showed but I love jumpsuits.
Why oh why would you go off on a grand venture and rush back to upload a video to do lipstick swatches and talk about that 'tiny La Mer powder".. that we've heard about the upteenth time? Or go on and on about some cheap plastic free makeup bag that NOBODY is going to carry as a "clutch". PLEEEZE... :roll:

And she must have been reading here in her free time. She mentioned her brows the makeup girl did 8-)

And no public thank you to Sheila. She must know Sheila doesn't watch her videos.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

400 pair, of sunnies, at 200.00 each (ballpark numbers) and scratching one pair is a "VERY EXPENSIVE lesson" ???? The cra - cra train is still rolling down the tracks. Even a week with Shelia did not fix her insane ways.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Even if Lisa Tries to Redeem herself in her next video and actually Thank's Sheila and talks about the actual trip, it's just a little too late. That video she posted today, pretty much sums up Lisa, A Shallow, Greedy Selfish, Self Centered woman. Way to Go Lisa! :tu:

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Curious- can Sheila write off as a business expense flying Lisa to California, the food served at the meet up, etc?

It's her Carrie Bradshaw horseshoe necklace. And she's obsessed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=carrie+ ... e+necklace

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Oh, ladies! I think we are all sharing a brain today! I agree with everything y'all have said! I was eager to hear what she had to say about her trip, too...yet most of the video was her yammering on about the YSL sale and the free gifts. Ironically, she waited so long, if anyone really wants to take advantage of it they only have a day to do it...haha. If I were the SA at Nordstrom, I'd be a little ticked off at Lisa for that.

I was also disgusted about the "sad" story when it turned out it was only a scratch on her sunglasses. :roll: Whatever, Lisa...if that's the worse thing that happened to you, count your blessings!

I also feel the same way as the rest of you do about Chanel. I'm an animal lover and have pets of my own, but it's annoying the way Lisa carries on with that cat! It's not really even the cat that distracts and annoys me, it's Lisa! She either needs to just ignore Chanel or put her out of the room when she's making a video, because the cat distracts her too much and she totally forgets what she's even supposed to be doing. It used to be the same way when she was making videos downstairs, only it was usually Sassy or Bubba that was distracting her back then. And I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again...I hate seeing those creepy pictures of that fugly little dog! Stop putting those photos at the end of the videos, Lisa! They creep me out.

As for the shopping Lisa did in LA. I said it before, I can't fault her for shopping...I would have been the same way. But FIVE pairs of shoes? And more sunglasses? I think this totally proves she has an addiction. Incessant shopping is a problem on it's own, granted...but someone who keeps buying the same things over and over and over...that's just plain crazy. I can see if she'd bought one, or maybe even two pairs of shoes...but five was totally excessive. I forgot how many pairs of sunglasses she said she got...and I can understand if she bought a new pair because she scratched the ones she was wearing. But I'd be willing to bet she didn't even need to buy a pair to replace those, because I'm sure Lisa took more than one pair with her. :roll: Again, buying a new pair or two because she's into them is one thing...buying multiple pairs when she already has hundreds of pairs at home? Nuts.

When I travel, I always do some shopping. But it's mostly window shopping. I just like to go to the stores and look around. If I buy anything, I tend to chose one or two carefully thought out purchases that I know I will love and use for a long time. It makes the things I buy when I travel more meaningful somehow. Every time I use the things I have bought on my trips, it brings back the memories of the time and place when I bought them. Sometimes it's a handbag or an SLG. Sometimes it's a piece of jewelry or a beautiful scarf. But I try to make it something unique and not just something I already have dozens of or that I could easily buy any time when I'm at home. I would love to have been a fly on the wall with Lisa and Shelia when they were shopping. I'll just bet Lisa was grabbing things as fast as she could and her credit cards were probably worn out...hahaha. Poor Jawn will be working his arse off this summer to pay for all of the expenses Lisa wracked up on this trip. The new boobs and eyelids were just the tip of the iceberg. I guess we all know this probably means there will be no FAMILY vacation for the Duncan's this summer. :(

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Who else laughed when she talked about "baking" with the Celebrity Makeup Artist, Jennifer (inaudible)?! :roll:

For a woman who has had a beauty YT Chanel for 7 years, she really sounds Clueless about makeup. She likes "clumpy" lashes? :roll: Her theory about the warm lip liner and the cool (in this case bubble gum pink) lip?..No, it looks just like a brown liner and a bubble gum lipstick! She thought the MAU was going to put a setting powder, but she put on the LaMer powder? Isn't that a setting powder as well?
Who
How annoying she would talk for about 30 seconds about CA or where Sheila lived, then went right back to what SHE loved and What SHE bought and Baney's and another foundation. So ridiculous. Everything is a Mish Mosh of what Lisa LOVES..Who cares? And why does she always manage to mess up an OOTD. This time it was the Shoes with the dress. OK, I think I ranted enough today! Carry On, Ladies! :D

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
I don't know why I remembered this, but remember about a week before she went to LA she said she had a Car Vlog? Wonder what happened to that? The woman has no sense of being professional.

On that Bingo board "We're getting ready to go out and "Do our thing" :)
ECG - I was just thinking about that car vlog today - funny you brought it up! Yes, where it is? I'm sure the footage was as riveting as ever.

Good call on the Bingo board addition. Also, how could I have forgotten to add these:
Zaxby's
Soooo, you knooooow

Isn't she supposed to be doing a diet tips video as well? Oh, I can't wait for that shit to be uploaded. It will be pure comedy and bad advice all around.

NoMaleHeirLikeJen
Learner
Learner

Post by NoMaleHeirLikeJen »

That big blue ball (Jawns perhaps) of yarn....what....the actual....fuq???!!!! Is she sure it wasn't a gift for her cats to play with??? I have secondhand embarrassment for the maker of the wilmywoods biggest ball of yarn :rofl: :rofl:

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

NoMaleHeirLikeJen wrote:That big blue ball (Jawns perhaps) of yarn....what....the actual....fuq???!!!! Is she sure it wasn't a gift for her cats to play with??? I have secondhand embarrassment for the maker of the wilmywoods biggest ball of yarn :rofl: :rofl:
LOL! I know! What WAS that thing? Seriously? :rofl:

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I must be a weirdo :P
When I travel, I usually don't shop at all! ...especially now that we have online shopping.
I feel that I can buy just about anything I want online so there's no need to travel to shop anymore.

When I travel, I'm more interested in seeing the place I've gone....the landscape, architecture that is particular to the area and anything of historical significance.

I enjoy trying foods that are grown in the area I am visiting or prepared in a way that is particular to that area. I also like observing the lifestyle of the people who live there.

A store or mall would be the last place I'd want to visit......even in L.A.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

OMG...the blue thing! How could I have forgotten to mention that? It looked like a big, blue brain! :rofl:

Who would want that sitting in their home?

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Great new picture Indi!
You're looking good, girlfriend!

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

You betcha there's a tax deduction in there! No way was that out of the goodness of anyone's heart!!

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

Moonpie wrote:OMG...the blue thing! How could I have forgotten to mention that? I looked like a big, blue brain! :rofl:

Who would want that sitting in their home?
That is exactly what I thought! :rofl:
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

She said she would link the big, blue ball in case anyone's interested! Mother's Day's right around the corner!! She's such an idiot about the scratched sunglasses lens!! First, it's a non issue. Second, they're just blanks. Any eye doctor can have one cut and tinted. It doesn't cost much at all. You're welcome, Lisa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “LisaLisaD1”