LisaLisaD1~ Part 34 Summer of Boobs

MsLynda
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1~ Part 34 Summer of Boobs

Post by MsLynda »

LLCNYC wrote:Anybody have that pic? The one of her rotting porch? Lol.I think she took it down on IG...
Its on "B's" IG.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

I checked out Erin Busbee's IG and found those denim culottes. Here are the pics. I would never wear them and they are Not for me, but I really don't think they look bad on Erin IMO. Lisa is a different body type and wouldn't style them right.

""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Burberry wrote:
Indilwen wrote:The reason I think Lisa won't wear the culottes is because she said they were too tight...but she would lose weight and wear them. What if she doesn't lose weight? Or she loses too much and they are too big? She just needs to buy her true size and be done with it. And if something she wants doesn't come in her size, then she needs to learn to move on and realize that just maybe that particular purchase wasn't meant to be!

That's another issue I have with Lisa...buying things the wrong size or the wrong color or whatever, just because SHE HAS TO HAVE IT!!! So what if her size or the color she wants is sold out? Wait a couple of weeks and see if it comes back in stock. Or try another store. Or simply look for something else similar. No big deal. But not Lisa...she has to have what she wants when she wants it. Especially when she's trying to copy one of her idols. She just has to have the EXACT SAME thing as they have...no matter if it fits her or if the color looks right on her.
Lisa has admitted that she often doesn't try things on when she shops, I find that strange since she apparently has all the time in the world. I may buy a t-shirt without trying it on but that's about it. But I'm not Lisa, sometimes I'll try on an item several times to see if I really love it, think about what it will go with, etc. As I've gotten older I've tried to whittle down my wardrobe and only buy nice key pieces that will work with what I have. Lisa must just grab piles of clothes in a frenzy like when she went shopping for lashes that time.
Yep...Lisa doesn't try things on. She sees something on a mannequin or a hanger at Oliver and doesn't worry about if it will fit her or look good on her. Like I said...she buys simply because she "has to have it". One phrase that she uses often that irritates me is "I grabbed it". I have a picture of her in my mind literally grabbing things off of racks and shelves, like she's afraid someone else will come along and buy it before she can...haha.

I think another reason so many of Lisa's clothing and shoes don't fit is because she orders a lot of things online. She can't know how something is going to fit when she hasn't even seen it in person! I order things online, too sometimes. And often they don't fit. But guess what? If I order shoes or clothing online and it's not the right size I SEND IT BACK FOR A REFUND OR EXCHANGE!!! Lisa won't do that. She will either wear it, ill fitting though it is...or she will just put in on her website and try to sell it. Or it ends up in her daughter's closet or she gives it to her mom or something. She doesn't care if she's wasting money. All she cares about is her instant gratification.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:I checked out Erin Busbee's IG and found those denim culottes. Here are the pics. I would never wear them and they are Not for me, but I really don't think they look bad on Erin IMO. Lisa is a different body type and wouldn't style them right.

Yeah, those aren't my cup of tea, either. But IF Lisa styled them right and they were the right size to fit her, maybe she could pull them off. But we all know she won't. If she ever wears them, and in my mind that's a BIG IF...she's wear them with pumps and a graphic tshirt with a moto jacket, all loaded down with fugly jewelry in the middle of summer or some dumb thing like that.

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

Oh, gag - I just saw Lisa's IG picture of her in the dress, blowing in the breeze. Puh-leeze! Who does she think she is? I still wonder how conversations for these types of photos must go.

"Soooo, you knoooow, I'm gonna walk around and you take my picture like I don't know you're there. " She's so incredibly self-indulgent I can't imagine what goes on in her head, let alone her household. :roll:

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

Burberry wrote:
B.Honest wrote:Omg wtf? This dress is completely see through! And she's planning to wear this in public? I can only imagine it's worse outdoors where the light is shining on it. What is she thinking?? How embarrassing for her children. Wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wow, I didn't make it to the end of the video. The woman is out of her dang mind.
I unsubbed and have only checked in here to read "updates", the last video that popped up in my suggestions showed her looking deranged, hair all over the place and her face looking very distorted...so much for all that surgery.

That dress? is she seriously going to wear that out in the real world? it's not just for her to wear for Jawnie after they get home from dinner at Chili's???
Surely it came with a slip and she's just wearing it right?
I agree with everyone who said that Jawn should have a BIG problem with his wife parading herself in that sheer getup, it's all there on the internet for everyone to see! Not just the pervs but her family, kids' friends and teachers...she has no shame.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Indilwen wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:I checked out Erin Busbee's IG and found those denim culottes. Here are the pics. I would never wear them and they are Not for me, but I really don't think they look bad on Erin IMO. Lisa is a different body type and wouldn't style them right.

Yeah, those aren't my cup of tea, either. But IF Lisa styled them right and they were the right size to fit her, maybe she could pull them off. But we all know she won't. If she ever wears them, and in my mind that's a BIG IF...she's wear them with pumps and a graphic tshirt with a moto jacket, all loaded down with fugly jewelry in the middle of summer or some dumb thing like that.
Exactly! I noticed that someone commented on one of the pics that they liked the top, but not the Culottes and she gave them a thumb down. Erin graciously responded and said that she knows that they are not for everyone, but she likes to give options. Something Lisa would never do. She would sulk and hope her fan girls will attack the poster. If that didn't happen, she would Block and Delete them and tell "us" in her latest video how many haters there are! :roll:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

PkayB113 wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:
Gogglestoggles wrote:I know Brooke has been in therapy for years because Lisa mentioned taking her in a couple videos. This family sure lives in their own bubble and can't handle any first world problems at all. It's pathetic to see really.
Could you refresh my memory? I Thought I heard her say this once in a old video OR someone here on GG said they read between the lines and figured she did OR B mentioned it herself on IG...I just can't remember...
The only thing I've read is B goes to a tutor, not therapy.
Brooke said HERSELF on Ask.com that she sees a therapist for Atelophobia.
Here is a link to explain what that is:
http://atelophobia.org/what-is-atelophobia/

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Could you refresh my memory? I Thought I heard her say this once in a old video OR someone here on GG said they read between the lines and figured she did OR B mentioned it herself on IG...I just can't remember...[/quote]

The only thing I've read is B goes to a tutor, not therapy.[/quote]

http://atelophobia.org/what-is-atelophobia/[/quote]

If Brooke really has this phobia, the last thing that she needs is a nose job or any other unnecessary plastic surgery.

bOOOM_Queen
Talker
Talker

Post by bOOOM_Queen »

there comes a certain time in a woman's life where sheer fabrics, exposed bras and the like... are NOT cute. tweenies up to twenties are given a pass if their bralette straps show ... or a sheer sheeth dress allows a vague sense of some RESPECTACLE underwear...

but older ladies showing their underwear in public... is so lewd and tasteless. trashy trashy trashy

if she MUST wear that dress, why not get come nude spanx? it would improve her silhouette and look like she had some modesty, if not a touch of class

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Oh c'mon, you guys! Don't you know that she's waiting for her Marilyn Monroe moment, where she steps on a grate and the whole thing flies up? At least Marilyn had two pairs of modest undies on underneath her dress, so it almost looked like an attached leotard. Joe DiMaggio was not OK with it though, so Lisa's lucky that John is so understanding. :D

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

lenathediva wrote:Could you refresh my memory? I Thought I heard her say this once in a old video OR someone here on GG said they read between the lines and figured she did OR B mentioned it herself on IG...I just can't remember...
The only thing I've read is B goes to a tutor, not therapy.[/quote]

http://atelophobia.org/what-is-atelophobia/[/quote]

If Brooke really has this phobia, the last thing that she needs is a nose job or any other unnecessary plastic surgery.[/quote]

I'm going to try not to get into this conversation, but just reading this makes me head spin...Ughh..All I can tell you is that Sheltering your Children and not allowing them to explore their talents or socialize Does Not Help this!

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Lisa shot photos in her driveway buck naked.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

bOOOM_Queen wrote:there comes a certain time in a woman's life where sheer fabrics, exposed bras and the like... are NOT cute. tweenies up to twenties are given a pass if their bralette straps show ... or a sheer sheeth dress allows a vague sense of some RESPECTACLE underwear...

but older ladies showing their underwear in public... is so lewd and tasteless. trashy trashy trashy

if she MUST wear that dress, why not get come nude spanx? it would improve her silhouette and look like she had some modesty, if not a touch of class
That's her Problem BoomQueen, She has No Class!

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Indilwen,
I love that flying monkey avatar! That's really frightening! :P

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

[quote="EastCoastGlamour"]I checked out Erin Busbee's IG and found those denim culottes. Here are the pics. I would never wear them and they are Not for me, but I really don't think they look bad on Erin IMO. Lisa is a different body type and wouldn't style them right.

[/quote

Don't like them even on Erin - they are just plain weird and ugly.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Chalky wrote:

[/quote

Don't like them even on Erin - they are just plain weird and ugly.
I get it, but that wasn't my point..I did say they don't look that bad on Erin IMO. I think Erin is the Polar opposite of Lisa and she's a real fashion Blogger and Stylist, Lisa is a poser. With that said, I don't think it was Erin's best look.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Moonpie wrote:At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Lisa shot photos in her driveway buck naked.
You just reminded me of those naked selfies that Kim Kardashian posted recently. I bet that is what influenced B's IG friend to post hers the other day. We are definitely living in a different World now and it's really hard to raise children, esp. girls, however that is when the Parents should be stepping in. Unfortunately in B's case, Lisa is her Mother and has the same Role Models to look up to. I wonder why Jawns head is permanently stuck in the sand. :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Like this IG shot the other day! Is this Necessary? What about a Mirro selfie so we don't have to look down at your boobs? NC Lisa, NC...Does she not think of her family and Kids! How embarrassing it must be for them. But in Lisa's demented mind it's fashion forward!

SneezyD
Learner
Learner

Post by SneezyD »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Like this IG shot the other day! Is this Necessary? What about a Mirro selfie so we don't have to look down at your boobs? NC Lisa, NC...Does she not think of her family and Kids! How embarrassing it must be for them. But in Lisa's demented mind it's fashion forward!

Hey, she paid a lot for those DDs, she wants to get her monies worth!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”