Post by Indilwen »

Here you go, ladies...new thread!

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1~ Part 34 Summer of Boobs

Post by lenathediva »

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's IG showed up on my IG as an account that I would like. Monica Blunder has a new tutorial video which features RHW.

I can see her now. Watching this YT video intently and writing down the exact make-up that she needs to buy. Rushing out of the house as fast as her pumps will carry her to Ulta, Sephora, Belk, and Dillard's.

txgirl
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by txgirl »

Indilwen wrote:Here you go, ladies...new thread!
LOL! Summer of Boobs!
This is going to be an epic summer :rofl:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

txgirl wrote:
LOL! Summer of Boobs!
:rofl: I was going to say the same thing! Great Title! Was that your's Indi? :D
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OK Ladies, I'm still catching up on the other thread..Agree with all of you.

Indi, I loved when my daughter was in the School's Musical Productions! . It's so exciting isn't it?! Does your son get a little nervous energy? Isn't the best part when they are up they're on stage and they are smiling ear to ear! It gives you such a proud feeling! It's one of my daughter's Happy Places! Good Luck to your son. Great of you to volunteer the makeup. At our school the kids did it, but some of the Mom's helped out with the costumes. My job was to made trays of food! :)
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

I think you nailed it Gotcha-nailed about the festival queen thing. I bet she thinks she should have been a beauty queen and missed her calling lol.

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

I wonder since Lisa thinks she's Rosie Huntington Whiteley, if that makes Jawn Jason Statham? He sort of has the bald and same facial hair look going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Most of the RosieHW tutorials are with her own makeup line for Autograph. I wonder if Lisa will ask for more from (Sugarfluffandpuff?).
The timing of that first package adds up with when the original Lisa Eldridge video was posted.

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

lenathediva wrote:Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's IG showed up on my IG as an account that I would like. Monica Blunder has a new tutorial video which features RHW.

I can see her now. Watching this YT video intently and writing down the exact make-up that she needs to buy. Rushing out of the house as fast as her pumps will carry her to Ulta, Sephora, Belk, and Dillard's.
Never fear! She's already ordering them! Monica Blunder left a comment saying that Lisa's makeup looks more natural in this last video. Lisa said she would love to have Monica do her makeup and may just come to LA this summer!

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Redlipstick9 wrote:
lenathediva wrote:Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's IG showed up on my IG as an account that I would like. Monica Blunder has a new tutorial video which features RHW.

Never fear! She's already ordering them! Monica Blunder left a comment saying that Lisa's makeup looks more natural in this last video. Lisa said she would love to have Monica do her makeup and may just come to LA this summer!

LISA IN LA?! THIS is gotta see! :corn:

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

lenathediva wrote:
Redlipstick9 wrote:

LISA IN LA?! THIS is gotta see! :corn:
The Beverly Hillbillies 2016

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
txgirl wrote:
LOL! Summer of Boobs!
:rofl: I was going to say the same thing! Great Title! Was that your's Indi? :D
Yep! :tu:

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:OK Ladies, I'm still catching up on the other thread..Agree with all of you.

Indi, I loved when my daughter was in the School's Musical Productions! . It's so exciting isn't it?! Does your son get a little nervous energy? Isn't the best part when they are up they're on stage and they are smiling ear to ear! It gives you such a proud feeling! It's one of my daughter's Happy Places! Good Luck to your son. Great of you to volunteer the makeup. At our school the kids did it, but some of the Mom's helped out with the costumes. My job was to made trays of food! :)
He doesn't really get nervous. He's been in so many musicals that he's pretty well used to it by now. This year they are doing Footloose and he's playing Reverend Shaw Moore. He's got a lot of lines and a couple of solos. The musical is a little different than the movie...there are actually more songs! I'm doing both costumes and makeup this time. I used to a lot of pit orchestra, but I decided to pass this year so I can watch the show like the other parents. Some of the kids at our school do their own makeup, but a few kids need a little more supervision, if you know what I mean...haha. I'm sure he'll continue doing musical theater in college, no matter what he decides as a major. He's still thinking about majoring in music, but he's also really into computers, too...so IDK. He's only a junior, so he's got time to think about it. I know I'm going to miss helping out when he graduates. I've done this for all of my kids and I've had a lot of fun volunteering.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

txgirl wrote:
LOL! Summer of Boobs!
But the summer of sunnies never ended! It's still going like a bad telethon. Well, I guess there's room for one more summer edition. I'm surprised the summer of lips hasn't occurred yet where she buys every lip balm known to man.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

Redlipstick9 wrote:

Lisa in LA . . . who wants to place bets she buys a one way ticket? It will save her from having to buy a yummy sofa for the FROG, that would be great to sleep on.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

MsLynda wrote:
Redlipstick9 wrote:

Lisa in LA . . . who wants to place bets she buys a one way ticket? It will save her from having to buy a yummy sofa for the FROG, that would be great to sleep on.
Maybe she can stay with her buddy LoriBeth! She recently moved to the LA area...haha.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MsLynda wrote:
Redlipstick9 wrote:

Wait! Lisa said that? I have to see this. Can you please link the video! I went on Monica Blunder's latest video and all i saw Lisa say was TY or something. I cannot see Lisa Traveling to LA all by herself. When she went to NY, she seemed to have Sheila by her side the whole time.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Ran across this video from Elle for Living: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JyPU3Mg-DU

Now #3 for Ex, How would Lisa apply these principals if she doesn't seem to do anything productive..Clean? Go for a Jog? Read a Book? :rofl:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Follow.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

ECG, that comment by Monica Blunder and Lisa's reply, about maybe going to LA, are on her last video.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”