LisaLisaD1~ Part 32 How many tubes of Toothpaste???

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1~ Part 32 How many tubes of Toothpaste???

Post by Lovelocket »

LinniePoo2 wrote:Not that anyone was necessarily being drug through the mud here, but in other cases, I have definitely noticed women being relentlessly questioned when they say they don't want kids (by women who have kids). We really shouldn't do that to one another. I have two daughters and I love them with all my heart and yes, I believe they're my greatest accomplishments...BUT, I also feel that a woman can be 100% fulfilled in life if she chooses NOT to have children, too.
Super true!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

crazycullahs wrote:
Lipstick4ever wrote:
Lovelocket wrote:The above is exactly why I never want kids. ^^ Sounds terrible lol. No thank you.

That's sad. My kids are my world and they make me try and be a better person every day. I couldn't imagine my life without them! They are a woman's greatest gift. <3
They're not every woman's greatest gift though and there's nothing wrong with not wanting kids. I currently work in a daycare center & it's definitely made me realize that while I can enjoy them for a few hours I don't want one full time. I also see plenty of selfish parents who should never have had children in the first place.
Too true! I feel the opposite of sad I'm happy and carefree overall. My puppy is my child and I'm so fulfilled being a fur momma I can't even describe the joy my pets bring me! Happy over here! Lol.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by PkayB113 »

I've raised three.....two boys and a girl. Right now I have an 11 month old Scottie, and I'm here to say it's like having a toddler, and almost as expensive!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Interesting......She's taking some time off. She hasn't had anything to show, no hauls to speak of since Christmas. Brooke's IG had been on private for a long time. I'm betting there is a major change happening in the Duncan household.

I found this interesting on Brooke's IG, "Why do you put your self-esteem in the hands of complete strangers

Suze
Learner
Learner

Post by Suze »

New car vlog up. Another snooze fest. She is taking time off. No entertainment for another week.

BTW, I am the proud mom of a Champion Shih Tzu, Ritchkoff Sparkle and Shine. Not a human child, but she is my love. My husband of 25 years passed 10 years ago. We never had children, just the most loved, well cared for fur babies. I feel complete!! :love2:
You can't buy class.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

PkayB113 wrote:I've raised three.....two boys and a girl. Right now I have an 11 month old Scottie, and I'm here to say it's like having a toddler, and almost as expensive!
Haha...TOO TRUE! I have a dog and a cat both...and most times I think my kids have been easier to raise than my pets!

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Childfree here and I wouldn't change a thing. Somehow I decided at age nine that I'd never have kids and 31 years later, it never changed. Thankfully my husband never wanted any either.

As much as I love dogs, I didn't really luck out in the fur kid department. We adopted a pit bull who was (unbeknownst to us) about to become very sick when we picked him up from the shelter. He was such a sweet boy at the shelter but became quite a hellion after recovering from his illness. He's just a poor match for us in the energy department and is what I assume to be like a kid with ADHD. Judging by how frustrated I get, it's a relief that we didn't have kids.

Anyway, it's so good to see that Will starts his day with a healthy meal of Target cinnamon buns. Man, he'd be better off eating sugary cereal. At least it has some vitamins.

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

OMG, Lisa shopped at Walmart and she's taking a break! What is the world coming to? How can she leave me hanging in the midst of the foundation saga? And who will show us the best nude lippies for the week? I'm crushed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

areyoukittenme
Learner
Learner

Post by areyoukittenme »

:rofl: :rofl:

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:Childfree here and I wouldn't change a thing. Somehow I decided at age nine that I'd never have kids and 31 years later, it never changed. Thankfully my husband never wanted any either.

As much as I love dogs, I didn't really luck out in the fur kid department. We adopted a pit bull who was (unbeknownst to us) about to become very sick when we picked him up from the shelter. He was such a sweet boy at the shelter but became quite a hellion after recovering from his illness. He's just a poor match for us in the energy department and is what I assume to be like a kid with ADHD. Judging by how frustrated I get, it's a relief that we didn't have kids.

Anyway, it's so good to see that Will starts his day with a healthy meal of Target cinnamon buns. Man, he'd be better off eating sugary cereal. At least it has some vitamins.
You're so right, pitbulls do seem like kids with ADHD! I've had pits instead of kids for 30 years, they're quite enough for me. Don't know how old yours is but even with lots of exercise they act like crazy rambunctious puppies until they're around 5. After our last one went I thought we'd get a smaller dog since we're not getting any younger but my husband found the cutest pit and my heart melted. Of course 3 years later I'm the one still taking the dog to training classes and taking him on long hikes as much as possible. They really like to be occupied and usually love any type of training, basic obedience, obstacle course work, etc. I find it a nice distraction too, even when I don't feel like taking mine to class I always have fun when I get there, it takes my mind off more pressing matters for a little while and it usually tires out the dog!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Burberry wrote:OMG, Lisa shopped at Walmart and she's taking a break! What is the world coming to? How can she leave me hanging in the midst of the foundation saga? And who will show us the best nude lippies for the week? I'm crushed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
TRANSLATION: Lisa is taking some "time off" because she's getting some work done. She's done this before. Once she claimed to have been sick for about 10 days. She would post IG photos of herself in bed...face carefully not fully visible. She's not fooling anyone.

Personally, even though I don't see the need for her to have anything done, it's HER face. If she wants to mess about and have work done I don't really care. What does irritate me is that she is never HONEST about it. The huge lie that she hadn't had any lip injections for a year... :roll: Does she really think anyone was going to believe that? Let me take that back...does she really believe that anyone with a lick of common sense will believe it?

As for her vlog...what utter boring crap. Car vlog is right. All she did was sit and yammer for a few minutes in her car. No eye makeup, so she left her stupid shades on. PULEEZ. We've all watched her tutorials and we know what she looks like without her eye makeup. What's the big deal. Also, does she truly think she has to try out cotton swabs for "us"? I mean, is it really rocket science to pick out a pack of cotton swabs? And saying that she didn't go get another sample of that foundation she's trying out because it's a solid 30 minute drive...dang. First world problems right there, ladies. Where I live it takes me that long to get almost anywhere. She'd hate being me.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Oh, and I forgot...did she ever make it to Xaxby's for her salad? I may not even sleep tonight without knowing! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

I have a feeling that she's made an epic purchase and needs a couple of weeks just in case she has to return it and get something else. I refuse to believe that Lisa has some things to do in the house. The woman can't even ship a bracelet without John's help.
Buffalo Chicken Flavored Cauliflower?! What in the fresh hell is that?!

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Indilwen wrote:
Burberry wrote:OMG, Lisa shopped at Walmart and she's taking a break! What is the world coming to? How can she leave me hanging in the midst of the foundation saga? And who will show us the best nude lippies for the week? I'm crushed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
TRANSLATION: Lisa is taking some "time off" because she's getting some work done. She's done this before. Once she claimed to have been sick for about 10 days. She would post IG photos of herself in bed...face carefully not fully visible. She's not fooling anyone.

Personally, even though I don't see the need for her to have anything done, it's HER face. If she wants to mess about and have work done I don't really care. What does irritate me is that she is never HONEST about it. The huge lie that she hadn't had any lip injections for a year... :roll: Does she really think anyone was going to believe that? Let me take that back...does she really believe that anyone with a lick of common sense will believe it?

As for her vlog...what utter boring crap. Car vlog is right. All she did was sit and yammer for a few minutes in her car. No eye makeup, so she left her stupid shades on. PULEEZ. We've all watched her tutorials and we know what she looks like without her eye makeup. What's the big deal. Also, does she truly think she has to try out cotton swabs for "us"? I mean, is it really rocket science to pick out a pack of cotton swabs? And saying that she didn't go get another sample of that foundation she's trying out because it's a solid 30 minute drive...dang. First world problems right there, ladies. Where I live it takes me that long to get almost anywhere. She'd hate being me.
I think you are right! Remember she recently replied to someone saying she had her lips done a year ago and she was "calling them today" (the clinic). Appointment must be booked! Can't wait to see her new face...

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

puccamom wrote:
Indilwen wrote:

I think you are right! Remember she recently replied to someone saying she had her lips done a year ago and she was "calling them today" (the clinic). Appointment must be booked! Can't wait to see her new face...

Me three. Surgery. But, I think its for her boobs. Saggin' boobs. That's a total, freak-out crisis for this woman. If it's not her boobs, then it's her hooded lids. Maybe both.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

If I ever go to a Zaxby's I will think of Lisa. :D I never make to that side of my city for work or errands.

I agree with you ladies that she is having work done. She has acted depressed lately and not enthusiastic about her Friday hauls.
The last 2-3 haven't featured the usual Lisa. I can only imagine what she's having done... If it's anything like Brianna I will shudder.
Lid surgery is a longer recovery, right? Maybe she is having her annual boob fix.

Glamour girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Glamour girl »

Don't know ladies...she seemed depressed to me in this car vlog. Something is going on in the Duncan household. I think there have been HUGE problems with both Brooke and her husband. Her mention of a "sleeping" issue, must be causing problems. Her husband must be completely asleep every night when she gets in bed because of her youtube and instagram/pinterest addictions. Just last week she mentioned getting makeup on in the morning, and then sleeping afterward, then getting up again to do more makeup.
Also, with some of the filth on Brooke's instagram I will bet Brooke has become more rebellious and a very challenging teen.
I also find it incredibly sad her son eats so poorly.

stargazer1968
Learner
Learner

Post by stargazer1968 »

No eye makeup, so she left her stupid shades on. PULEEZ. We've all watched her tutorials and we know what she looks like without her eye makeup. What's the big deal. Also, does she truly think she has to try out cotton swabs for "us"? I mean, is it really rocket science to pick out a pack of cotton swabs? And saying that she didn't go get another sample of that foundation she's trying out because it's a solid 30 minute drive...dang. First world problems right there, ladies. Where I live it takes me that long to get almost anywhere. She'd hate being me.[/quote]

I figured she kept her sunglasses on because she knew how she would end the video and it would disguise her lying about the reason she's taking a break. Baloney! Definitely getting some work done of some sort. HotNFlashy just posted a video on her Fraxel laser experience and I also saw Lisa comment on another YT's experience with something called a liquid facelift. She seemed interested. We shall see!

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Lisa...you eat out 90 % of the time...including fried chicken almost daily. No wonder you get bad heartburn. Omg...I can't.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

Edie wrote:If I ever go to a Zaxby's I will think of Lisa. :D I never make to that side of my city for work or errands.

I agree with you ladies that she is having work done. She has acted depressed lately and not enthusiastic about her Friday hauls.
The last 2-3 haven't featured the usual Lisa. I can only imagine what she's having done... If it's anything like Brianna I will shudder.
Lid surgery is a longer recovery, right? Maybe she is having her annual boob fix.
Recovery time from lid surgery depends on how much you have done. I've had friends who have had very minor tweaks and are fine in 2-3 days. If she has more, it's the puffiness that hangs around for a week to 10 days. I hope she's taken the time to find an excellent doctor -- she's so impulsive, there's no telling.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”