LisaLisaD1~ Part 32 How many tubes of Toothpaste???

txgirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1~ Part 32 How many tubes of Toothpaste???

Post by txgirl »

Lukka wrote:
txgirl wrote:Dear Lisa,
No one is interested in your cats or dog, you barely care about them unless you're on camera, so can you imagine how much your viewers care if they are bathing themselves or not?
Why are you wearing a flimsy Cami in the middle of winter? then take so much time thinking about tucking it in, or leaving it out? you're going to leave the Flintstone coat on all day anyway.
The black bra is tacky, very un-yummy.
Save precious nap time, don't ask Sully how much the cards are, no one in their right mind (ahem) would buy a "cheeky" card for $35, or even the great discounted $25.
Your lips do not have little fine lines, those are deep divots in the vast landscape you call lips.
The red wallet is ugly, a $109 worth of ugly.
The eyeliner is atrocious.
Wayne Goss called, he demands you stop talking about his brushes unless you learn to use them correctly, you're embarrassing him.
Your eyes are not hooded with fat, they're hooded with skin...what???? Please stop letting your stupid come out and play, rein it in.
Those jeans accentuate your flat, saggy bottom, and please stop slapping your legs when you show your pants it startles me just as I'm dozing off.
There are other things I'd like to say, but I can't remember them right now...so "I will list them down below"
Sincerely.
txgirl

OMG each line had me laughing more than the one before.........you're killing me here!
:D
Your Avatar is killing me too!! :rofl:
Lisa sure does inspire doesn't she? not in the way she thinks but oh well!

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

Indilwen wrote:"EastCoastGlamour" said...
I just wanted to add that I think the stress she was Really referring do was Brooke's IG & Brooke's resistance to taking it down. We all know Lisa has no backbone, even when it comes to the welfare of her own children, but I think it was getting to a point with all the posts Here, IG and YT that she needed to do something. Brooke's IG was changed countless times, but never taken down completely, so you know there was a struggle & that's Stress to Lisa. Notice how Lisa Mentioned Brooke over and over in the last 2 videos. She wants it to Appear that all is Well in the Duncan Home, but it's Not. I wonder if she kept this all from Jown to keep the peace? Lisa is very Calculating & doesn't this YT "fame" (in her Delusional Mind) to end. Even if it's at the cost of her own children. With every video she looks older & acts & speaks crazier. She wants her minions to think everything is wonderful, but she's a mess! She keeps trying to escape by searching for new nude lip combos for "us" I'm just wondering How long this can go on? Her greed & selfishness have taken over :o. I find it Offensive to all the hard working women and stay @home Moms when she says how stressed out she is all the time! WTF Lisa! You have NO Stress! Stop Shopping & running around town looking for nude lip combos and take a walk or something!

I was literally clapping my hands when I read this comment! YES! YES! YES! I have been a stay at home mom for several years now, and I can't lie and say that it isn't stressful at times. Probably more so than when I worked outside of the home in many ways. But I can honestly say that the things that stress Lisa aren't the same things that stress me at all. My stresses come more from worrying about my kids, trying to juggle everyone else's busy schedules, making sure people are where they need to be on time with the proper clothing/uniform/equipment, making sure everyone has a decent meal when they are going five different directions, making sure laundry gets done and pets are taken care of and lawn is cut and flowers are watered and cars are serviced and my parents get to their doctor's appointments and scheduling service people to come to the house and cutting my parent's lawn and sometimes being the only parent around when my husband is stuck working 12 hour shifts in the ER for days on end...you all get the drift. I'm sure many of you are in the same sort of circumstances that I'm in.

It totally galls me to listen to Lisa whine sometimes. Oh, poor poor woman. So stressed because she has to keep track of shipping out international orders! Boo hoo! Listening to her bitch about the eyelash glue that didn't work so well actually had me grinding my teeth a little bit...lol. When she talks about things like hoping she has enough time to get her salad at the drive through, and sounding put out that she'll probably have to eat it while sitting in the pickup line at Will's school is the ultimate in "first world problems" as far as I'm concerned. And I just want to smack her upside the head when she talks about getting upset when she can't find some lipstick color that she thinks is going out of production. She gets so worried that she is buying "backups" and having her internet pals scouring the ends of the earth to find her more backups so she doesn't have to stress about it. Good grief!

I still think the only reason this thing with Brooke and her IG might have gotten under Lisa's skin is because people were making comments about it on Lisa's YT and IG. She doesn't want to be bothered with Brooke's nonsense. I'm convinced that's the main reason why this situation with Brooke and her social media has blown up to the point that it has. As long as it kept Brooke occupied and Lisa didn't have to spend any time being a mother to the poor girl, she didn't care what Brooke was doing. It kept Brooke out of her hair. Lisa used to talk about Will playing video games. I have visions of that poor kid holed up in his room all of the time with a pair of headphones on, totally tuning out the real world while he's hooked up to his computer or his game console killing zombies or whatever it is kids do on video games these days.

Lisa needs to put away her cameras and take down all of her mirrors and stop looking at herself and look at her family once in a while...especially her children! She might be shocked at what she'd see if she actually took the time to look.
~~~~STRESS?
WTF is she talking about? Let me tell you about stress; Stress is working a midnight to 8 am shift manning lines at an Emergency Service agency, then taking 11 trains and busses all day long to go get your child, take her to Kinder then going home to try and sleep a few hours when the phone keeps ringing because "YOU'RE HOME, so can you....?" then falling out of bed to get the child from half day kinder to either go back home to try to get some quality time with your child or take her straight to the Grandmother's house, help make dinner or go shopping to bring the old lady food to feed your kid, then finally putting her to bed at 8pm and you get to close your eyes for about 2 hours for a grand total of 4 to 6 hours sleep for the day, IF you don't have to go to your second job. To turn around and do it again, ALL week long. Trying to be a good mom, daughter and sister, working your butt off to pay the rent in a decent apartment so your child can go to a good school. Helping an elderly parent manage their day.

Dating? Friends? Social Life? Retail Therapy? HA, what is that?

Then when they grow up and they are in school all day, you think you can get a few more hours sleep, hahhahaaa....suuuure. Then there is all the after school activities and FML if your child has ANY sort of talent, you will be taking them to all corners of the State for workshops and competitions, sigh. Loved every minute of it, but was always exhausted. Make up? Lipstick? Foundation??? hahahah what IS that? A High Priced bag? forget about it, I'd be trying to do the math on how many private lessons can that buy my child?

That was my life mostly, oh yeah...cooking and cleaning and all the other "FUN MOM STUFF" that comes with trying to be a DECENT MOTHER...

These women are just too funny, I love watching their videos and tutorials as I love "FAIRY TALES AND FANTASIES" lol :tu:
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

The above is exactly why I never want kids. ^^ Sounds terrible lol. No thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Lovelocket wrote:The above is exactly why I never want kids. ^^ Sounds terrible lol. No thank you.

I had 2 kids a little later in life than most of my family & friends & I couldn't imagine my life without them. Being a parent is challenging at times but worth it. I had a full life before I had my kids, enjoyed them as they grew up & still continue to have a relationship, although different as they are older.

My take on Lisa as a parent is she only wanted "babies" and didn't want the responsibilities of parenting a tween and teen. Everything is too hard for her and she's just lazy and selfish. She actually doesn't realize that she's missing out on the best times! Being a parent isn't for everyone, I respect those who realize that and don't have children just to have them.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Having kids isn't that bad, but it's hard when you're a single parent like the original poster. I'm not single, but my husband works 12-14 hour days. His business trips last anywhere from 4 days to 2 weeks so I understand doing things by yourself, and I have 2. Between them, they play 5 different sports along with training, games, and camps/clinics. To be honest, I'm not a fan of babies do I'm enjoying the ages that they are now.

However, I respect anyone who doesn't want to have children. I would rather someone realize this and not have them than to be like Lisa. She's a poor excuse for a mother. Having kids mean that you sacrifice things like time.

What gets me is that Lisa is so stressed out, and her kids(as far as we can tell) don't really do anything like play sports, take classes in things that interest them like photography, or after school clubs. She literally has the day to herself until her kids and husband come home. All she has to do is cook, clean, shop, and go to the post office. She can't seem to do that without John's help. This woman can literally put together at least 3 videos a week with good, interesting content. Too bad she's too busy chasing down the latest "yummy" foundation.

Lisa has zero clue as to what stress is. No woman with that much time on her hands should be eating in the car.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Oh noooo . . . now she'll need to shop for the "PERFECT" selfie stick! New shopping challenge.[/quote]

Y'all. Stop. You know Lisa would have no clue how to operate a selfie stick.

There would be a five minute sob story on how she just couldn't get it to work complete with heavy sighs.[/quote]
And.....she would have to get Jawn to help her :rofl:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

Lovelocket wrote:The above is exactly why I never want kids. ^^ Sounds terrible lol. No thank you.

I never wanted kids either, I tried to find a doctor to "tie my tubes" they all refused. I never held a baby til I held my own. I HATED KIDS. lol. Then I had one and everything changed.... :love2: <3 :love2: <3 :love2: <3 :love2: <3 :love2: <3 :love2:
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Well Lisa did not fail to deliver on helping my insomnia with her latest video. I gently entered the Land of Nod and woke up hours later looking at my screen and wondering what happened. Alex from HRH can do that to me too, so Lisa does have something in common with her!

I don't know how she stands those baboon butt lips. She probably gets spit strings and gooped up gloss in the corners of her mouth. How does she not bite them when she eats? They're so bloated and massive.

Lipstick4ever
Learner
Learner

Post by Lipstick4ever »

Shotty wrote:I noticed Lisa listed 15 different make-up products that she used on her face for recent video. How long does it take for her to put her make-up on daily? :roll: And I thought the 4 products I use daily took up to much time.

That shows you just how much she needs to use to cover what she really looks like. Can u imagine all that bondo? All that makeup, plus her camera filters. Who knows what she REALLY looks like. ?? Only the girls at gazzzzbys and Oliver know. Lol

Lipstick4ever
Learner
Learner

Post by Lipstick4ever »

That's sad. My kids are my world and they make me try and be a better person every day. I couldn't imagine my life without them! They are a woman's greatest gift. <3

Lipstick4ever
Learner
Learner

Post by Lipstick4ever »

[quote="Lovelocket"]The above is exactly why I never want kids. ^^ Sounds terrible lol. No thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote
Didn't mean to "thumbs up your post". Was a mistake! I definitely don't agree with that. Sorry!

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

lenathediva wrote:Having kids isn't that bad, but it's hard when you're a single parent like the original poster. I'm not single, but my husband works 12-14 hour days. His business trips last anywhere from 4 days to 2 weeks so I understand doing things by yourself, and I have 2. Between them, they play 5 different sports along with training, games, and camps/clinics. To be honest, I'm not a fan of babies do I'm enjoying the ages that they are now.

However, I respect anyone who doesn't want to have children. I would rather someone realize this and not have them than to be like Lisa. She's a poor excuse for a mother. Having kids mean that you sacrifice things like time.

What gets me is that Lisa is so stressed out, and her kids(as far as we can tell) don't really do anything like play sports, take classes in things that interest them like photography, or after school clubs. She literally has the day to herself until her kids and husband come home. All she has to do is cook, clean, shop, and go to the post office. She can't seem to do that without John's help. This woman can literally put together at least 3 videos a week with good, interesting content. Too bad she's too busy chasing down the latest "yummy" foundation.

Lisa has zero clue as to what stress is. No woman with that much time on her hands should be eating in the car.
She does not even clean! There was a thread, on YT, where she talks about having a cleaning lady, but she does do their laundry. And - we all hear, time and time again, they are waiting on her, so they can go to lunch or dinner. I imagine the trips to school, in the a.m. include a stop and grab a something or other at a fast food joint or one of the many gas station type places that we now have. (my area, WAWA, Sheets and Turkey Hill)
I do agree, what stress? I worked a full time job, that I could make my own hours, when my two were in high school, I was out the door at 4 a.m., so my work day was over by 2:00 and I could get them to where they had to be, I could be there too. Dinner was home made, and I never had a cleaning lady. She is a LOL - lady of leisure - as well as, laugh out loud.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Lol I know right? I have 4 all young adults now & even I thought " OMG, no thanks!" So, I get you...lol

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

Lisa hates fumbling to get into a purse to retrieve her wallet... and loves the bag she is currently carrying because its so easy to get into... (I forget what she's currently carrying as I can't keep up)... so the new HUGE red wallet is perfect for her.
So my question is...
Exactly WHY did she buy that $5500.00 Chanel bag that IS hard to get in and out of, and of course won't hold that HUGE red wallet? :roll:
But of course this huge red wallet won't be her only wallet purchase. Get ready for many more to come folks.

I am REALLY tired of the foundation quest. And exactly why does she want to look like a Mannequin? Is that a thing I am not aware of? 8-)
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

GirlTalk wrote:Lisa hates fumbling to get into a purse to retrieve her wallet... and loves the bag she is currently carrying because its so easy to get into... (I forget what she's currently carrying as I can't keep up)... so the new HUGE red wallet is perfect for her.
So my question is...
Exactly WHY did she buy that $5500.00 Chanel bag that IS hard to get in and out of, and of course won't hold that HUGE red wallet? :roll:
But of course this huge red wallet won't be her only wallet purchase. Get ready for many more to come folks.

I am REALLY tired of the foundation quest. And exactly why does she want to look like a Mannequin? Is that a thing I am not aware of? 8-)
Lisa bought that bag because it was unique, different, and Chanel. She didn't give any thought to its functionality in her life. It will be sold soon enough just like the other Chanel, Alexander Wang, Fendi Monster, and Stella McCartney.

It's an endless cycle with her.

Lipstick4ever
Learner
Learner

Post by Lipstick4ever »

lenathediva wrote:
GirlTalk wrote:Lisa hates fumbling to get into a purse to retrieve her wallet... and loves the bag she is currently carrying because its so easy to get into... (I forget what she's currently carrying as I can't keep up)... so the new HUGE red wallet is perfect for her.
So my question is...

Lisa bought that bag because it was unique, different, and Chanel. She didn't give any thought to its functionality in her life. It will be sold soon enough just like the other Chanel, Alexander Wang, Fendi Monster, and Stella McCartney.

It's an endless cycle with her.

That Chanel boy bag isn't as unique as she thinks. Everyone is getting it. It's all over youtube. I work at a major dept. store and I see many customers wearing it. It not even that nice in person. Get ready for the video of her whining about not using it. Start searching on eBay . Lol

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

LLCNYC wrote:

Lol I know right? I have 4 all young adults now & even I thought " OMG, no thanks!" So, I get you...lol
Haha right? I'm self aware enough to know that I want to be child free by choice, and I think it's a really mature decision on my part. I don't hate kids though, just want to enjoy my life with my husband and live stress free. It costs a ton to have them here in LA too, and I'd rather travel and live comfortably. I'm not willing to give up my lifestyle just to have kids. :)

To each their own !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

LLCNYC wrote:

Haha right? I'm self aware enough to know that I want to be child free by choice, and I think it's a really mature decision on my part. I don't hate kids though, just want to enjoy my life with my husband and live stress free. It costs a ton to have them here in LA too, and I'd rather travel and live comfortably. I'm not willing to give up my lifestyle just to have kids. :)

To each their own !

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

Lipstick4ever wrote:

That's sad. My kids are my world and they make me try and be a better person every day. I couldn't imagine my life without them! They are a woman's greatest gift. <3

There's nothing sad about knowing what you want for your life. I love my freedom and I love having money in the bank. I'm a millennial and many of us in this generation have decided not to procreate by choice for many reasons.... The world is in a decay at the moment ( just look at young brooks IG) and the economy sucks too. It's not enough to be educated in this world anymore, there still are no jobs. Not everyone is meant to parent and it's actually super sad that you would call another woman sad for her well thought out responsible decision.

Suze
Learner
Learner

Post by Suze »

I am with you, Lovelockit. I never wanted children of my own.
You can't buy class.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”