LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 31

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 31

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Thank you to all the Ladies that gave me their feedback on the HP Jetsetter bag! It sounds great and definitely worth the money! & the Rebecca Minkoff one is really nice as well. I will probably get it soon, but even with gift cards I feel a little guilty and unjustified spending money after my husbands generous gifts at Christmas time, including my LV bag ! I just can't understand how Lisa has no conscience or guilt purchasing so much on a daily basis! Even though I could afford to buy more, I would have a sick feeling in my stomach spending so much on myself!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

I can only imagine what that sales person thinks...in strolls this middle aged woman, that is trying soooo hard, with her camera as if she has her own tv show. WHAT. SANE. WOMAN. DOES. THIS???????

People have lost their damn minds with this selfish YT crap. Such "look at me", "please like me" "tell me I'm beautiful"...traipsing around town with a camera, missing life while they're looking at themselves in a mirror or the viewfinder...its all just gone too far. I love fashion/style but Im embarrassed to be a female watching this shit go on.

Get off the damn camera, stop planning your outfits to do nothing all day, stop spending every nickle on nothing but crap.

Where are her damn children when shes at the damn mall fawning over herself, at the drive thru, in her stupid, ridiculous room filled with crap???? I just cant with this crazy woman.

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

So, she was wearing that ridiculous fur jacket over a t-shirt? (Which, by the way, looks like sleepwear.)

It's the usual horrible editing, including the sound. Yikes. And more lashes, that she ‘just loves,’ that were sent to her. Ugh.
She shows a Wet n Wild liner that she's allegedly used up and repurchased several times. I can’t believe she uses ANYTHING by Wet n Wild . . . or used up a single product.

She shows yet another nude lipstick that is so entirely devoid of color is looks like concealer on her lips. Very corpse-like. Nice. Then she can'’t remember if or what she bought at the MAC counter. :roll:

Those sunglasses – OMG. I don’t have words. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She looks like a joke – how can she not realize this? She “just loooovess” the way they look. Really? Does she have a trick mirror that shows a different reflection than what the rest of us see? I couldn’t stop laughing at them, and combined with the fur-collared jacket . . . I have no words, only belly-busting laughter. I felt like we should request that she sing “Bennie & the Jets” for us. What a flipping clown.

She bought a Christian Dior nightgown that she “might sleep in." What the hell else would you do with it???

More ripped jeans, rolled/cuffed, Kate Spade shoes that we can’t really see thanks to her stellar filming skills ~ the whole ensemble is a mish-mash of things, none of which goes together. What a mess she is, and I don’t just mean her fashion sense, or lack thereof.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Pheebie wrote:So, she was wearing that ridiculous fur jacket over a t-shirt? (Which, by the way, looks like sleepwear.)

It's the usual horrible editing, including the sound. Yikes. And more lashes, that she ‘just loves,’ that were sent to her. Ugh.
She shows a Wet n Wild liner that she's allegedly used up and repurchased several times. I can’t believe she uses ANYTHING by Wet n Wild . . . or used up a single product.

She shows yet another nude lipstick that is so entirely devoid of color is looks like concealer on her lips. Very corpse-like. Nice. Then she can'’t remember if or what she bought at the MAC counter. :roll:

Those sunglasses – OMG. I don’t have words. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She looks like a joke – how can she not realize this? She “just loooovess” the way they look. Really? Does she have a trick mirror that shows a different reflection than what the rest of us see? I couldn’t stop laughing at them, and combined with the fur-collared jacket . . . I have no words, only belly-busting laughter. I felt like we should request that she sing “Bennie & the Jets” for us. What a flipping clown.

She bought a Christian Dior nightgown that she “might sleep in." What the hell else would you do with it???

More ripped jeans, rolled/cuffed, Kate Spade shoes that we can’t really see thanks to her stellar filming skills ~ the whole ensemble is a mish-mash of things, none of which goes together. What a mess she is, and I don’t just mean her fashion sense, or lack thereof.

Lol! Especially at Benny and the Jets! Yes! If I knew how to link an Elton John album cover I would. 8-)

happyfriday
Learner
Learner

Post by happyfriday »

puccamom wrote:Image

Creepy and fake

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks like someone is auditioning for the Wilminton Community Players production of "Grease"

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Well...I finally got through the entire Fridee Hawl. Lisa alternately bores me to sleep and exhausts me! How can one woman need and/or use so much stuff???

That coat! My mom had a coat exactly like that when I was a kid...in the 1970's! It was her "good" Sunday church coat. How very Lisa like to style it with ripped jeans, a too small t-shirt, and rose gold pumps! She looks like a Hillbilly Hooker for sure.

Did any of you notice how dark her lipliner was before she wiped it off to try on the one she got from her subbie? It looked like she'd lined her lips with a brown Sharpie, no lie! And that entire scene when she was trying on the lip combo...yuck, yuck, yuck! I just can't with her smacking and rubbing her lips together and making those "mmmm" noises she does all the time. I've had to start fast forwarding through those scenes. She is so gross. I hope her lip gloss fetish subbies are getting their kicks out of it, because I'm sure not! :barf:

I also notice she's making it a point to mention Brooke in every single one of her videos now. Brooke this, Brooke that. Just let Brooke start her own YT channel, already Lisa! It's only a matter of time before she does, we all know it!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^ lol Indi, not sure if you went right on was so my post Earlier that I had the same Exact reaction to the lipstick application! :barf: I am completely repulsed by it!

Someone mention that Lisa seemed Sad. I agree, she hasn't been looking normal happy or healthy in a long time now. Not that I truly think she gives a damn, but I think after this weeks fiasco with Brooke's IG, she may have been tired. What I don't understand is why she continues to Shop, IG, Vlog & make Videos, poorly & with no effort I might add, but Why bother? She doesn't even seem enthusiastic about it. She can't even remember the names of half the products or what she even bought! It's actually disturbing to watch. I guess she's too selfish to take a break from YT for her kids sake. But I am assuming she means the recognition and praise to keep her going, not to mention the affiliate links and sweet gifts.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Pheebie wrote:So, she was wearing that ridiculous fur jacket over a t-shirt? (Which, by the way, looks like sleepwear.)

"So sweet and pretty. I'm going to enjoy it, I'm going to hang it up so I can see it"

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:^^^ lol Indi, not sure if you went right on was so my post Earlier that I had the same Exact reaction to the lipstick application! :barf: I am completely repulsed by it!

Someone mention that Lisa seemed Sad. I agree, she hasn't been looking normal happy or healthy in a long time now. Not that I truly think she gives a damn, but I think after this weeks fiasco with Brooke's IG, she may have been tired. What I don't understand is why she continues to Shop, IG, Vlog & make Videos, poorly & with no effort I might add, but Why bother? She doesn't even seem enthusiastic about it. She can't even remember the names of half the products or what she even bought! It's actually disturbing to watch. I guess she's too selfish to take a break from YT for her kids sake. But I am assuming she means the recognition and praise to keep her going, not to mention the affiliate links and sweet gifts.
Yep - she lives for the sweet gifts & fan girl adoration. It's just plain disturbing . . . and revolting. :roll:
I had to laugh when she said she couldn't remember if she had the MAC powder. No sh*t - how can she possibly keep track of the hoarder's stash she has?!

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

She said she was going to hang that Dior nightie so she can look it at. It will be hanging right on her bedroom wall next to her shoe boxes Jawn built for her hoard. They better invest in a pullout couch for the living room because she's going to run Jawn right out of their bedroom! Faux furs, moto jackets, shoes, makeup, sweet gifts, Wheel in their shower, Brooke and Lisa in the bed watching SITC.....no room for Jawn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Complainer6045
Learner
Learner

Post by Complainer6045 »

I think it is highly unlikely she can even fit in that with her low slung boobs. The description says it measures 15 1/2 inches from armpit to armpit.
A word to the wise isn't necessary. It's the stupid ones that need the help!

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

Does anyone else find it gross that she bought a used nightgown?

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Sorry, ECG...I hadn't read your comment before I posted. I've had trouble logging onto GG for the past several days, and when I was able to log on I just went straight through to commenting without reading all the comments. I apologize if I copied yours (or anyone else's) comments. I don't usually do that, but this website has been so frustrating!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

lovebug312 wrote:Does anyone else find it gross that she bought a used nightgown?
I think she bought to hang somewhere......to look at. I mean we buy wreaths, or pictures to accessorize our homes, Lisa buys nightgowns :rofl:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Indilwen wrote:Sorry, ECG...I hadn't read your comment before I posted. I've had trouble logging onto GG for the past several days, and when I was able to log on I just went straight through to commenting without reading all the comments. I apologize if I copied yours (or anyone else's) comments. I don't usually do that, but this website has been so frustrating!
Oh No Indi! No need to apologize! I didn't mean it that way at all! Sometimes I come right here after watching the video and put my comments and then I actually go back. To read. I just meant that we think alike in that was funny that I have the same vomit emoji! :P

I'm still having issues with the site as well, had issues getting on a few times, logs me out often and doesn't let me edit after minutes.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Complainer6045 wrote:
I think it is highly unlikely she can even fit in that with her low slung boobs. The description says it measures 15 1/2 inches from armpit to armpit.
I was thinking the same! The bust in the nightgown (or slip as she calls it ) looked no larger than a B cup.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
Complainer6045 wrote:
I was thinking the same! The bust in the nightgown (or slip as she calls it ) looked no larger than a B cup.
I skipped the nightgown part! I do remember her mentioning being a double D. Sad that i remember these things. Lol

happyfriday
Learner
Learner

Post by happyfriday »

lovebug312 wrote:Does anyone else find it gross that she bought a used nightgown?
Almost as gross as the fact that it reminds her of her mother.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Indilwen wrote:
I also notice she's making it a point to mention Brooke in every single one of her videos now. Brooke this, Brooke that. Just let Brooke start her own YT channel, already Lisa! It's only a matter of time before she does, we all know it!
I don't give two craps about Brooke. Either have her in a video or just shaddap already! Who cares if a teeny bopper likes a certain eyeliner? What good is that information for people who are in Lisa's demographic? Geez Louise. :roll:

Even her cats annoy me and I'm an animal lover. It's like anything that is in Lisa's orbit becomes annoying, no matter what it is.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”