LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 30

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 30

Post by lenathediva »

Indilwen wrote:My thoughts regarding Brooke and her IG pictures...

If my daughter had been posting pictures like that when she was a high school girl, I would have been MORTIFIED. Once I found out, she would no longer have been in possession of her camera, her cell phone, or her laptop. But, we all know that Lisa has known about Brooke and her online activities for several years now, and apparently it does not bother her because she has never done anything to stop it.

Also, you have to know that perverts positively TROLL social media for photos like the ones that Brooke posts. I'm sure her pictures are saved to countless laptops of perverts all over the world who are doing unspeakable things with them. I'm sure a good number of Lisa's photos are being used for the same purposes. Do you think the clear cube people are the only ones who have saved Lisa's pictures and are using them for their own purposes? Somewhere in China, there is probably a factory that is using the likeness of both Lisa and her daughter to make blowup dolls.
I always think about stuff like that when I see those pictures. Makes my stomach turn. I just can't imagine being that clueless as a parent.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by chance86 »

When I was in high school, I posted a picture of myself on my AOL personal profile web site (hahah showing my age). The picture was from the waist up and I was wearing a bikini top with a regular smile on my face- no seductive pose or facial expression. I went to a private Catholic school. Somehow, one of the teachers found it and showed it to our principal who was a nun (lol!). I was nearly expelled- and I was an excellent student, heavily involved in extracurriculars, never in trouble before! My Mom was called in and I was forced to take the picture down. I guess today's generation is so oversexualized that parents and schools have a hard time monitoring online behavior... Or doing anything about it, I should say!

Mondegreen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mondegreen »

The writing was on the wall way back on the original GG. Brooke may well end up a teen mother. I don't need to fill in the blanks. The upshot is that will work well with her future career as the drive thru worker at the local burger joint. Bonus: She can see her Mother every day when she cruises thru for her daily lunch repast.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 30

Post by puccamom »

Here's the thing...lots of teens are doing this BUT they don't have over 25,000 viewers. That's where I see the problem. If I had a girl, heck no!!! It's quite sad that she does nothing but IG! Pathetic actually.

I should add that that number is just the people following her...her account is public so the number of people viewing her would be much higher.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

It's not hard to monitor their online activities. Be present. If we see anything inappropriate on our sons' accounts, it gets taken down immediately. We have control of all electronics in the house. They know if there is anything we don't like, everything gets shut down. Period end of discussion. We also take the time out to explain to them why something must be taken down.

For example, my son had a picture of O'dell Beckham for the background of his Twitter page because they are both receivers. . He even met him at the airport. Because of his recent shenanigans, we told him to take it down. We're trying to get him a football scholarship. We can't have college coaches seeing that. He put up a picture of a player from Florida. We told him to take that down as welling explained why. You don't want it to look like he favors one school over the other. Now, he just has a picture of himself. We also make sure he doesn't retweet something stupid.

The last thing that I want is for my kids to miss out on something amazing in life just because they did something stupid while on our watch. It is our job as parents to watch over, guide, and protect them. John and Lisa seemed to have missed that memo.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

It is a parent's responsibility to monitor their children's online activity. Period. It's not like Lisa and Jawn don't know...they do. They simply either don't care, or are too busy and self-absorbed to notice what she's doing. I think it's probably a combo of both. I didn't used to be entirely on board with the talk of Jawn being a pervert, but lately I'm beginning to consider that might be a possibility. I mean, he apparently doesn't have a problem with his wife and his daughter dressing in risqué clothing out in public, because they both do it. He also doesn't seem to have a problem with all of the money that is spent on makeup, hair, nails, cosmetic procedures, designer clothing and accessories, or the amount of time his wife and daughter spend on social media.

Also, after seeing the way Lisa looked in her latest tutorial, I can't blame the man if he prefers her with all of that makeup that she typically wears. Good grief Lisa looked awful without her makeup! Gads! I didn't used to think she looked that bad without the makeup, but her looks have really deteriorated in the past year or so (that's how long it's been since I've watched one of her tutorials). What was the deal with her lips? She didn't always have those dark spots all over her lips did she? Was that sun damage, or needle marks from her lip injections? Whatever it was, it looked gross. And her eyes! I had forgotten what small, beady looking eyes she had without all of the goop she normally wears on them. I'm older than Lisa by nearly 10 years, but I swear to God she looks as old as my mother without her makeup on. It looked like she had some kind of dark spot underneath her left eye, too. The concealer and copious amounts of foundation she used didn't completely cover it up, either. Lisa needs a trip to a dermatologist ASAP!

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Any Christmas predictions? Get your bets in before the horses leave the holding gate! That Holiday Haul should be up within the next 24 hours or so!

I forsee a designer bag of some kind. Possibly another second hand purchase that Jawn "encouraged" Lisa to bid on.

A pair of designer booties... Possibly the Rockstuds that Anna SacconeJoly recently got from her husband.

Who knows what decor items her Mom found for her this year...

She never seems to share what the kids get for her!

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Redlipstick9 wrote:
LostIt wrote:Hey Lisa what happened to your edgy new Chanel bag you bought from Barbara at Bergdorf? I'm sure you sold it already. You're an empty old woman and a HICK too
When someone asked her on IG, she said she still had it, BUT, LanaIndiana has one that looks exactly like it to me. I haven't actually studied it to see if they are in fact the same, but I'm thinking she sold it to Lana. A little strange that they would have the same one(not that they're both not)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speculation about the boy bag can be put to rest now ( for the time being ;) )
Also, I see that little miss "B" acknowledged our discussion about the racy "ass pic" by posting an additional shot of her "front"!
The mother and daughter team must have been bored yesterday and decided to visit us! ;)

stargazer1968
Learner
Learner

Post by stargazer1968 »

Yes, Lisa definitely visited us here and decided to grace us with an Instagram showing her with the Chanel bag. I really don't know what to say about Brooke other than those pictures she posts will come back to haunt her down the road. What is up with the hoochie fingernails also? Is that a fad? I can't say that I see anyone in my daily life with those fang-type of nails. Looking forward to seeing the gross holiday haul of sweet gifts!

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

Where's the haul? I'm dying to see what Lips bought for herself, you know she needs so many things!

Suze
Learner
Learner

Post by Suze »

Hi Lisa! Your latest Instragram picture would have been sooo cute if you put on a pair of ballerina flats and a more casual handbag. You are dressed too casually for those HEELS. A denim shirt means casual, hon. Also, have you considered a loose side braid for the rats nest?
Anyway, Happy New Year! :)
You can't buy class.

SneezyD
Learner
Learner

Post by SneezyD »

I am amzed that Lisa who seemingly has a problem with makeup names like Orgasm is okay with her daughter using f@@k all the time. Brooke's photos are so provocative. I wonder if her Grandparents know about them. I would be horrified to see my granddaughters posing like that. I think it is sad that she seems to feel her worth is based on her looks and not her accomplishments.

parrothead1
Learner
Learner

Post by parrothead1 »

did any one else notice the little toy stove on the floor in Brooks room? an sad picture of a " child" trying to be a grown up "sex kitten" or else they are all just too messy to ever clean up the floor in that room and probably never see the little stove. she also looks a little "hard" with her hair that dark ( at least I think so) very unnatural

aryani
Talker
Talker

Post by aryani »

I used to think Brook was a really pretty girl - I thought she had a unique style that was more fashionable than just plain desperate like she is now. That is one thirsty 15 year old and now I realize she is pretty homely - plain, at best. Which is fine, not everybody is a great beauty and that's where personality and style comes in. But if all you have going for you is your false personae and nothing inside to flesh it out, then you end up with somebody like Brook (and her mother) - their beauty is smoke and mirrors and they live for compliments and ridiculous adulation. Brook might as well just show her cooch at this point. I feel kinda bad talking like this about a15 year old but she really repulses me, she's so calculating. Just seems to have a nasty personality which is evident in the pics she posts and the narcissistic things she writes.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

I liked Lisa's outfit with the exception of the sandals. A pair of flats , the new knee high boots, or even the Nike trainers would have looked better. I have a Chanel bag that I wear everyday so that doesn't bother me. But, we can see that someone has been shopping. I wonder if Lisa got that handbag that I think she did if she pulled the Chanel out of hiding.

You guys had me curious so I just had to look at Brooke's latest IG picture. Lisa and John are probably worse parents than April and Justin from AprilJustinTV. What is wrong with these YTers?!

And, where's my haul!!!

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I wouldn't put it past Lisa to quietly sell off her authentic Chanel bag and then proceed to buy it again... From Ebay via China! She has definitely done this before with the fake McQueen scarfs. She is one shady character.

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

Holy smokes!! Brooke's newest crotch shot! Girl is so desperate. She thinks she's being so seductive and creative, but she's pathetic. 15 going on 25, but without the mentality or forethought to go along with it. Both her and her mom think they're stars. I think they both get their way ALL THE DAMN TIME or there's hell to pay. You know Lisa likes to make sure things are all rosy when her doormat comes home from work. No time to be having mad kids from giving them any discipline. That would be WAY too stressful for her! I find it so strange that Brooke spends her time with an umbrella light and camera with a timer/remote taking pictures of herself in crazy poses. Ass shots, licking things, rolling around on the ground. Girl, get yourself a damn hobby that is something other than daily fishing for compliments. I'm sure that's next to impossible with a mother that is still looking for her sexy!

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

Lisa, for the 1000th time, leggings are NOT pants and look stupid as hell worn with those sandals!

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

B should stick to the eyeliner shots. Her legs look a bit thick for a young teenager. I thought she had a slimmer figure.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

She could be a pretty girl but sadly she just comes across as trashy. It could all be an act for attention (I imagine she doesn't get much attention at home) but eventually she's going to get the wrong kind of attention.

My oldest son is 15. I would not want him dating a girl like that. She shows very little self respect.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”