LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 30

Suze
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 30

Post by Suze »

chance86 wrote:Interesting that you find Brooke attractive, Moonpie. I think that she resembles her mother quite a bit- same nose, same eye color, similar build, same fake lips... Give it a year or two and I'm sure she will have the same fake breasts. I've only ever seen one shot that Brooke looked pretty in. That wannabe hipster goth look does her no favors. Too harsh and frumpy. That pervy American Apparel sex kitten vibe is anything but becoming... Unless you're some creepy sex offender
trolling for an insecure minor. If she softened her look a bit and dressed a little differently and
most importantly changed her attitude, she'd have some potential. But I see nothing exceptional. Shelley Duvall in The Shining isn't my idea of beauty.

:rofl: :rofl: You are so right, forget Lana, she does resemble Shelly Duvall aka Olive Oyl :rofl:
You can't buy class.

Suze
Learner
Learner

Post by Suze »

chance86 wrote:Interesting that you find Brooke attractive, Moonpie. I think that she resembles her mother quite a bit- same nose, same eye color, similar build, same fake lips... Give it a year or two and I'm sure she will have the same fake breasts. I've only ever seen one shot that Brooke looked pretty in. That wannabe hipster goth look does her no favors. Too harsh and frumpy. That pervy American Apparel sex kitten vibe is anything but becoming... Unless you're some creepy sex offender
trolling for an insecure minor. If she softened her look a bit and dressed a little differently and
most importantly changed her attitude, she'd have some potential. But I see nothing exceptional. Shelley Duvall in The Shining isn't my idea of beauty.

:rofl: :rofl: You are so right, forget Lana, she does resemble Shelly Duvall aka Olive Oyl :rofl:
You can't buy class.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

I can't help but wonder if Brooke's latest instagram pictures are connected to her recent breakup -- as in, "Look what you're missing, ex-BF." I hope not. And, I also hope that Lisa didn't encourage her to follow such a strategy. BUT, it sure seems to me that if these two don't get the right reaction from a man to their 'sexy', then they're lost and without anything else to offer. At least that's the vibe I get from both of them: Their self-worth is completely dependent upon their sex appeal.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Chance,

I think that Brooke resembles Jawn much moreso than Lisa. I don't find their noses in any way similar, thank God!

I think that you're right that Brooke will follow in her mother's footsteps with the implants, fillers and probably surgery.
I wish she wouldn't. I really do think that she's a naturally pretty girl under all of that winged liner.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Hi Ladies! I hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays!

Just catching up here & agree with you ladies. Lisa's outfit once again was put together all wrong in that IG pic. Separately the pieces are fine, but As Usual Lisa doesn't understand what goes together. And those leggings should have a top that Completely Covers the front and backside! And by the way, wasn't that a New Chanel Bag with the Gold Hardware?? Or was that the same one?

I have to agree with Moonpie, I think Brooke Is Attractive. Do I think she should be posing for pics like that & wearing All that's makeup at age 15?? HELL NO!

Chance, I have to disagree with you about Brooke looking like Lisa, especially the Nose! Brooke's nose is cute To me & Lisa"s nose looks completely different and has a dent in it. Brooke has pretty eyes even w/o makeup. I think Lisa's eyes look really small now because of the fillers and her lips are too big now. I also think Brooke has a nice style for her age, that is when she is not trying to act like a sexpot 25 yr old instead of a teenager!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

parrothead1 wrote:did any one else notice the little toy stove on the floor in Brooks room? an sad picture of a " child" trying to be a grown up "sex kitten" or else they are all just too messy to ever clean up the floor in that room and probably never see the little stove. she also looks a little "hard" with her hair that dark ( at least I think so) very unnatural
I saw that stove.. Was that a retro Easy Bake Oven? That's probably the closest to cooking anything in that house! :D
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

I actually feel sorry for Brooke. She's a product of her environment and she's learning what she lives. As hyper paranoid as Lisa is, I don't think Brooke is allowed to do normal teenage things. She can go hog wild inside those 4 walls, but can't be out after dark! She probably won't be getting her driver's license until she's 20. Way too stressful for Lisa. It's all about Lisa's comfort zone. I can't imagine having a mother who is so fixated on looks and runs around frantically looking for a lipstick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

She's a nice-looking kid, IMO, and I get that at her age looks are important, but I hope at some point she thinks ahead and realizes the real world begins at 18 and if she doesn't have a good game plan, life will be tough. My 18 y/o relative is smart but didn't take school seriously or even learn to drive. Now she's left home, living gosh knows where and is apparently cleaning houses to get by. Brooke, if you're reading this, when you get to be an old codger you'll realize education is pretty important. Brains are what get you somewhere and give you confidence.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I'm surprised more of you ladies don't see Lisa's nose in Brooke's. B's isn't phallic or nearly as big and bad but I can see it getting there as she ages.

I tried to teach myself how to make a GIF since D1 gives us so much material but it doesn't seem to have saved properly?

Where is that holiday haul? Will it be posted after midnight bc the family had to go out to dinner and "do their thang" AKA all of the uploading... Or will it be combined with next week's?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and lock down this thread and start a new one. Here's the link...

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=24747

Return to “LisaLisaD1”