LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 29

classicbeauty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 29

Post by classicbeauty »

Is the house pictured here a few pages ago really her house? If so, I'm wondering where in the world she keeps all her purchases?

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

lovebug312 wrote:East she changed her name on her IG account.
What to?

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

If you type Brooke Duncan under search it should show up.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Off Topic but came across this vid about ALEX HRH and thought you would all find it an eye opener...............

[video][/video]

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lovebug312 wrote:If you type Brooke Duncan under search it should show up.
She had that bad baby brooke one ages ago and can't find her anywhere else.....................OMG do you think she may actually have closed her account?? However will her fan girls cope!

Mondegreen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mondegreen »

Looks like she's trying to hide for awhile:

https://pixpix.co/spilledlunch1/-rstBOSmUx/

Post by Guest »

GirlTalk wrote:I don't see B's IG..??? Looks like someone else has taken over her other name there. What's the new one? PM me if you don't want to post.

I don't know about everyone else but when I get my hair done ....my hair girl and I don't have these long conversations about my hair. Don't you do that like the first time you go.. then move on? We talk about life, our families, etc. But we don't talk endlessly about hair product and blow dryers and curling wands. I go in and tell her what I want done that time then we talk about everything else BUT my hair. That would have to get old to the girl doing her hair now.
And her being "scared" something is going to happen to her new hair girl.. :roll: Let's be real here. In 6 months she's going to ditch this girl and be on to someone new. Nothing wrong with that but .. come on..."scared".?? :roll:
So true!! Somebody better warn new hair girl. I found her somewhere and she saying how one of her clients filmed her appt. for her YT channel and she had 5k subscribers !! LOL :rofl:

KhloeM

Post by KhloeM »

GirlTalk wrote:This comment won't last long.

Jenny Fox 1 hour ago
Why are you trying to copy vlogs from Alex at HRH? You don't seem to have any of your own ideas. You get them from everyone else. You aren't a 20 something year old, you can't go back. Something is wrong with you if Alex is one of your role models. She is a very rude and crude young lady. Aren't you better than that? I find it rude to sit there paying attention to your computer or something else while women are waiting to see what you do next. That is the other problem I ask myself. What is wrong with the world/women that are so enamored with you or any other person for that matter. Shouldn't we all be living our own lives! Disturbing.
Show less
OMG I was waiting for someone to comment that LOL. But Alex is actually entertaining to be honest, she is a crazy bitch but at least she admits she is all the time. She knows she complains a lot and admits she is annoying as well. I noticed Lisa is trying to mimic her vlogs because is SO Alex to just put the camera anywhere while she does nothing!!! But seriously, once I started watching Alex's vlogs I couldn't stop, better than Keeping up with the kardashians. Alex also admits she is unhappy and doesnt have many friends. She has said several times that she is lonely, etc. Lisa will never admit that. I also think the grey hair was influenced by Alex. Anyway LOL

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Curiouser wrote:I'm surprised at how many thumbs down her videos are receiving now.

I think the Duncans came into money when John's parents passed. I don't know when that was, but she mentions her MIL's birthday in 2011. At some point in 2012 she filmed a video about stopping the excessive spending. I'm making an assumption his parents passed between those timeframes.

I'm sure she makes a decent amount with her YouTube money, her network, and her affiliate links. She doesn't need to bring in an income (she was a SAHP), so she likely spends every dime she makes and then a bit more.

I hope she curbs her spending. It's sad to watch someone spiraling.
I'm not sure how much money we are talking about since there are quite a few people who would benefit financially from her passing.
Anyway, I just leave that here
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... d=77620871

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Moonpie wrote:Yes,
This is Lisa's house:
https://www.google.com/maps/@34.3182704 ... 6656?hl=en
Think of the kind of house they could live in if she didn't spend $100,000 a year on herself!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Barbie888 wrote:
Curiouser wrote:I'm surprised at how many thumbs down her videos are receiving now.

I think the Duncans came into money when John's parents passed. I don't know when that was, but she mentions her MIL's birthday in 2011. At some point in 2012 she filmed a video about stopping the excessive spending. I'm making an assumption his parents passed between those timeframes.

I'm sure she makes a decent amount with her YouTube money, her network, and her affiliate links. She doesn't need to bring in an income (she was a SAHP), so she likely spends every dime she makes and then a bit more.

I'm not sure how much money we are talking about since there are quite a few people who would benefit financially from her passing.
That's just about the time her outrageous spending took off

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

This video was three days after Johns mother passed. Not a word mentioned, and it was when John took her to buy her first designer sunglasses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaHa4ZIP9Ls

The following week was Louis Vuitton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNIqDtp3Ew

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

PkayB113 wrote:This video was three days after Johns mother passed. Not a word mentioned, and it was when John took her to buy her first designer sunglasses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaHa4ZIP9Ls

The following week was Louis Vuitton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNIqDtp3Ew
Jawn and I had stuff to do..................Umm like bury his Mum?? How cold is she :x

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

PkayB113 wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:

That's just about the time her outrageous spending took off
This has been brought up several times here on these threads and we have come to the conclusion that they weren't from money. I think Tallula can confirm that as well.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Lisa's grandmother also died and she always talks about how close she was to her.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

My mother wasn't from money, but her home brought a pretty penny to my sister and me......as well as a life insurance policy.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Good morning everyone! Time for a new thread. Here it is...

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=23991

Return to “LisaLisaD1”