Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 28

Post by Indilwen »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
Tallula.Belle wrote:
lenathediva wrote:If you look closely, you can see that the jacket appears to have the same backing as carpet. It just looks so poor in quality.
As far as the outfit goes, I don't get the Nudist sandals with the faux fur. Complete disconnect. That ensemble would have looked much better with a long cardigan and unrolled jean cuffs. It was in the 70s yesterday in Wilmywood. Lisa has the uncanny ability to mess up something as simple as a pair of jeans and a white tank top.
The sandals are all the rage with the housewives and the Kartrashians. It's all they wear. I'm sure there will be different colors coming soon. They look like they would be painful. I don't see any padding at all.
I rarely wear heels like that any more but I really don't like those shoes & Lisa ALWAYS wears them with the wrong clothes, they are very uncomfortable, regardless what Lisa says they are Not comfortable. Thise shoes would look good with is a summer dress , straight leg white jeans or pencil skirt with the light summer top. I hate almost every pair of jeans she wears and I don't think they complementt her. the rolling up of the jeans in those shoes and that ugly jacket was probably one of the worst thing she's ever worn although every week her outfit, hair & make up seems to be worse than the week before.
When I watch someone like Erin who is an involved wife & mother, humble, kind, attractive, stylish, generous, honest & real, I don't understand how Lisa can think so much of herself. Lisa puts no effort into her videos and each week they are uploaded later and later. it's funny how her minions keep telling her how they were waiting up to watch her videos and they were hoping that she would post a video. And Lisa just eats this up! it feeds her ego . Her giving way the perfume really disgusted me & find her repulsive to watch at times and I need to click out !
There is no way iLisa is spending adequate time with her children or giving opportunities lwarn and grow or to just be normal kids.
The shoes themselves aren't the problem. It's Lisa. Those shoes are meant to be worn with elegant dresses, or at the very least a pair of dressy pants. Lisa puts them with jeans. And not even nice looking jeans...crappy distressed boyfriend jeans. Yuck. The other problem with those shoes is that Lisa does not have attractive feet! Her toes look gnarly and claw-like and they don't do the shoes any justice at all!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 28

Post by Indilwen »

Return to “LisaLisaD1”