LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 28

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 28

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 28

Post by bluelakelady »

Alex from HRH Collection often wears a Chanel brooch on her denim jacket. Lisa's incapable of forming an original thought.
As mentioned numerous times, she looks like a train wreck in her Friday Haul.

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Comment on her Friday video:

Gail Caffrey 2 hours ago
Lisa, you look like you have not been feeling well lately. Your eyes have lost sparkle, your coloring is off, and your hair, while not looking brittle like it did, looks just very limp and stringy like it lacks some minerals. Maybe a brief trip to the doctor for some bloodwork would be a good thing. Please don't be offended by this. Just looking out for your wellbeing. I would appreciate if someone would care enough to say something to me.
Reply · 5

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

More Comments:

Ms “ms kitty” Kitty 13 hours ago
I love your videos, they are putting me into debt though, lol! I would love to see your hair back sometime, it is so distracting watching you constantly play with it, just a friendly suggestion.
Reply · 6

View all 3 replies

Maya Jackson 8 hours ago
+Ms “ms kitty” Kitty Signs of playing with hair, "INSECURITIES:. I use to thnk that is crazy, however look at the life she shows on here, buy this ad that. Hubby trying to hide something and she is always unsatisfied.
Reply · 6

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

bluelakelady wrote:Alex from HRH Collection often wears a Chanel brooch on her denim jacket. Lisa's incapable of forming an original thought.
As mentioned numerous times, she looks like a train wreck in her Friday Haul.
She has no identity. She's trying to copy and buy one. Her recent behavior is getting downright scary.

RoseGold5633
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseGold5633 »

Chanel Broach = more nazi propaganda for the peeps at the Post Office. I think Tammy send her stuff because she is also trying to stay relevant and lets admit that Dumb1's bald spot is not getting any smaller. She hates the FROG room, I doubt if we will see her back there. The Dumb1 is no fool. Tried and true is better than boo and hoo!

P.S. Jawn likes fake boobs, lips and stringy hair....hmmm who does that sound like, tip of my tongue = Wilmywood's Pamela Anderson's poor sister stuck in middle class with no hopes of getting out.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Does anyone remember the woman who crashed the White House several years ago- Michaele Salahi or something like that? She was on the short-lived Real Housewives of DC. Total phony. Terrible gold-digger. She comes to mind when I watch Lisa. Salahi left her first husband (the social climber with whom she crashed the state dinner with) for a band member of Journey. I can see Lisa running off with any guy that came her way if he made even a fraction more than Jawn or had an ounce of prestige. Unfortunately for Lisa, I don't know one man in his right mind who would put up with her antics.

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater

Post by Witch Bitch »

chance86 wrote:Does anyone remember the woman who crashed the White House several years ago- Michaele Salahi or something like that? She was on the short-lived Real Housewives of DC. Total phony. Terrible gold-digger. She comes to mind when I watch Lisa. Salahi left her first husband (the social climber with whom she crashed the state dinner with) for a band member of Journey. I can see Lisa running off with any guy that came her way if he made even a fraction more than Jawn or had an ounce of prestige. Unfortunately for Lisa, I don't know one man in his right mind who would put up with her antics.
I wonder sometimes...since Lisa is a kept woman, is she afraid her caveman is gonna leave her/cheat on her if she doesn't keep this over-the-hill blonde bombshell look going? We all know she's insecure beyond words, but I have to wonder...does she REALLY want to look like that, dress like that? Frying her hair to hell and back, the lips, the never wearing the lipstick she truly WANTS to wear, the full face of makeup and lashes to go to the post office. I mean, I always leave my home looking put together, but it's too extreme!

And she is getting SO much hate lately. People are finally seeing how ridiculous she is.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

That's an excellent viewpoint. I think it goes both ways with Lisa and Jawn. Both are liable to walk because there isn't a genuine love there. I can see Jawn going for someone younger, more subservient and just different from Lisa all together. Lisa would leave for anyone with a better zip code.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

My French husband just passed by as I was watching Lisa's video and he started laughing as she reminded him of some French TV personalities, the Bogdanov brothers. :rofl: :rofl: See it for yourself :rofl: :rofl:

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Just to compareImage

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Just wanted to say to
WhatUsaid247 thanks for the info on the Kathy Aay story
Tallula.Belle sorry to hear of your loss xx
Moonpie 44 my backside you look amazing then and now
The thread got locked before I could comment and if I have missed anyone please let me know.

stargazer1968
Learner
Learner

Post by stargazer1968 »

Yes!! I noticed that too. Why would you have to take a nap after dropping your kid off at school...didn't she basically just wake up? And that's another thing I agree with....she's making beauty videos, taking tons of selfies and she doesn't notice her lashes are wonky and her eye makeup is half-assed on? Those lashes will ruin her real ones. I had the extensions done about 8 years ago and the lashes on my left side have never seemed normal since then. Live and learn! I think it's so funny she's saying how much she loooooves that new bag of hers. Yep, we'll see how long that one lasts.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I don't think her hair looks great, but I have to say, compared to what it looked like a few years back when she had extensions and it was almost white-blonde, there's a slight improvement there. The white blonde was horrid. Her aversion to brushing it is what makes it so much worse. That stupid "piece-y" look is always what she's striving for and instead it just turns out stringy.

That story about the brushes on the library bench had me smacking my head. I'll bet you anything she told the librarian she was photographing the brushes for her Instagram, too. I'd be so mortified I would have said I was touching up my makeup on the bench and the brush rolled underneath. Ugh, Lisa is the living definition of secondhand embarrassment!

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater

Post by Witch Bitch »

Tallula.Belle wrote:So she has her eyebrows threaded and her face. I admit her brows looked better. I have always had mine waxed and never had a problem. I've heard the threading is painful. Do any of you know?.
Some people are really heavy handed and some are light as a feather. Kinda like tattoo artists! Haha! I had a girl make me feel like she was ripping out skin not hair, but the girl who threads my brows now, I can barely feel a thing. And, my brows look way better than when they were waxed. Give it a try! If you get someone who makes it too painful, definitely don't go back. It shouldn't be anymore/less painful than waxing.

LostIt
Informer
Informer

Post by LostIt »

Lisa realized her hair looks like shit so now she goes for professional blowdrys several times per week. Her hair is not in good condition. A professional blowdry will make her hair texture look better. She is a total fraud.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”