LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 27

RoseGold5633
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 27

Post by RoseGold5633 »

The older women down here tend to cut all of there off around 40-50 but I think that was more of an older generation thing - i believe. Anyway just to get it off my chest and to point one final thing about car vlogger - first off her latest is just seething with passive aggressive comments from Ginny it is painful. You all of course can choose who you like to watch but her shtick was her car vloggs. Otherwise its painfully boring and uhmm uhmm.uhmm.

I prefer HRH if I had to choose as Alex is just snotty but at least she is upbeat :horny: .

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

Moonpie wrote:I'm going to board hog a little and go off topic ( as I seem to do often) :| but I'm just so excited right now that I'm going to burst!

My daughter just contacted me. She's in her 3rd year of college. She is a writer. She wants to write for fashion magazines as she has inherited (even though she was adopted ;) ) her mother's love for fashion, makeup, etc.

Estee Lauder's global vice president of communications just contacted her and wants to meet with her!!!!!!!!

Holy cow! This is BIG news!!!!!!!
I'm so very excited for her!!!!! :love2:
You must be so happy for and proud of her. Yes; it's a reeaaaalllly big deal! Is she interviewing for an internship, possibly? Wouldn't that be a wonderful experience ??? She must be so excited! Good for her!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

^^ I hate when I try to correct and errors and it's too late or doesn't work! ...

Anyway, meant Kim Bassinger in 9 1/2 weeks hairstlye :) Here is a scene that is not risque.. :) showing her hair
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Gotcha,

She hasn't applied for an internship with Lauder. This woman ( the V.P. of global communications) saw my daughter do a presentation at her school and she contacted my daughter.

They are going to have a meeting and we'll find out......I just have a very good feeling about this!

BecuzImALady
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BecuzImALady »

Barbie888 wrote:
Moonpie wrote:Congratulations Witch Bitch! :P

I ran over to YouTube to check out this Ginny. She sounds like a rough character! Wow!
I'm a little scared of her! :rofl:
I may not be popular here with this, but I got to say, I kind of like her. Sorry girls, my opinion. She may appear rough around the edges but I like the '' no bullshit'' attitude. As of her being a redneck....I can't comment on that. Being a European and living in Canada does not allow me to have much experience with rednecks.I'm not trying to start fights here , just a opinion.[/quote

Barbie I agree with you 100% I like her because she's straight up in your face honest. So tired of watching these pretentious woman with their fake ass personalities try to peddle their bs. ( ohh I've never had fillers or Botox ) I'm sorry I never understood the reasoning woman have for thinking once you hit the age of 50 you have to rock a bob. Nope not gonna happen, I find Ginny's hair very flattering on her. Anyway you know what they say about opinions there like assholes everyone has oneImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WhatUsaid247
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatUsaid247 »

Moonpie wrote:I'm going to board hog a little and go off topic ( as I seem to do often) :| but I'm just so excited right now that I'm going to burst!

My daughter just contacted me. She's in her 3rd year of college. She is a writer. She wants to write for fashion magazines as she has inherited (even though she was adopted ;) ) her mother's love for fashion, makeup, etc.

Estee Lauder's global vice president of communications just contacted her and wants to meet with her!!!!!!!!

Aaaw Thats FANTASTIC news Moonpie, No wonder you so proud, Congratulations to your daughter, Im sure she's over the moon, but mummies seems to get more excited for their kids than the kids do or at least show lol , young ones take everything in their stride, eventhoug deep down they are busting with joy. So chuffed for yous all. :D x

On a side not lol Im from Ireland so I dont Know about others countries BUT, my hair is 46inch long, from I was a child Ive had long hair, in 2000, I got it cut to my shoulders, (No I know people just don't get this, but you get to know yourself in the mirror even a slight change can be tramtic, because it your definition of SELF) Well I took a breakdown, I didn't recognise myself, my body felt altered, my learned habits of 30yrs was stopped, my hair ended at my shoulders, where as before it was touching the back of my thighs. Your brain can't alter fast enough to the change, in fact psychological/neurobiology likens it to a lose of a limb (but yes at least it will grow back) but I stopped going out (unless it was a necessity) as I was lost and didn't know myself, it wasnt until it got to below my boobs I started to feel like me again and all the yrs of learned behavior started to feel normal again.
I was forced and ridiculed into cutting my hair, a woman my age shouldnt have long hair, I would look taller, thinner, smarter, (some of it was from sheer jealous people in the family) some just A-holes!
But to end the constant bombardment of insults daily, I cut it… NEVER AGAIN, 16yrs on my hair is down to the back of my thighs, I still get the oh you should cut it you would look taller, from strangers - the only thing that would make me look taller is a ladder lol.
Its me, Im me, screw soical convention or the new fashion hairdo, and I just don't suit my hair short, some people do.
Its takes a lot of loving, washing, Conditioning, brushing, but it me and its worth it.
I've NEVER, added the products Lisa does, or Mrs Uppiebeads.
Have you ever seen guys with long hair they wash and go, and hair that would put some hair models to shame, cause they don't product the crap out of it.
Im known for my hair, the only thing I pray for is if it would all turn WHITE in one go, cause I love that. Until then I use a non abrasive hair dye.
My daughters is down past the middle of her bum and if you touched it or said trim, she freaks.
So yep, Im a long long hair girly and I will be till I'm called home! :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

WhatUsaid247
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatUsaid247 »

GirlTalk wrote:
Moonpie wrote:I have a question for you southern gals. There seems to be lots of y'all here :D
Now mind you, I don't mean this in any kind of derogatory way.......but what's with you gals and your hair?

I've never met a southern gal who didn't have a huge thing about having long hair. To me, it seems that southern women almost identify themselves by their hair!

What is that?

Southern men too......have a thing about hair.....women's hair that is. It MUST be long.
I've had many a southern man diss my haircut.....right to my face too!

I'm neither southern or northern, and I'm not siding with one location or another. I'm smack dab in the middle of the east coast......mid atlantic state, Maryland.

When I'm up north, people ask me where I got my southern accent. When I'm down south, I'm called a Yankee.

so......what's up with the hair thing y'all?
That's funny :D
I am from the south and yes I have long hair. ;) I can only speak for myself so for me I just like long hair. I like the way it looks on me and I like the way it looks on other women. I think your hair is really cute on you but on me it would not look so cute. I do think about cutting it all the time and I am sure eventually I will cut it short again as it's been short before. I just think different areas have different styles. Where I live girls don't dress like Lisa does all the time. We are more laid back here. We dress up for special nights out but not for the PO. In Texas a lot of men wear cowboy hats. You don't see that where I live. So I think its just different styles for different areas. And oh... yes my husband loves my hair long. ;)
I've wore cowboy hats, fedoras, Peeky blinders, all kinds of hats all my life, and I'm from Ireland. I've wardrobe fulk of hats with extremely long hair. :D

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

EastCoast,
What did you do for Estee Lauder?

I had a bob in the 90s.

Here I am at age 44....almost Lisa's age!
Big difference between then and now! :o

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Seems like a lot of you like Ginny :)

Don't get me wrong.....I don't dislike her. I only watched the one video where she mentioned Witch Bitch. I guess to me her voice just sounded kind of rough.......you know, street wise.

I liked the way she talked about GuruGossip without getting bent out of shape and calling all of us jealous haters :P

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Wow, WhatUSaid,

I've never been attached at all to my hair. I've had a zillion "hairdos" and never fretted about one of them.

I actually had an "Afro" in the 70s :rofl:

If I had a scanner, I'd show you all so that everyone could have a good laugh. I got a very tight perm and had it cut into a "fro". I used a pick to style it. 8-)
I just admired that look, so I got it !

Most of my life though, I've had it extremely short.
I copied Sinead O'Connor's shaved head for awhile :D . It was great fun!

WhatUsaid247
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatUsaid247 »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:^^ I hate when I try to correct and errors and it's too late or doesn't work! ...

Anyway, meant Kim Bassinger in 9 1/2 weeks hairstlye :) Here is a scene that is not risque.. :) showing her hair

Hahaa aaaw my son's first girlfriend Kim B, when she did. The advert for tights/stockings/hoes lmao him hanging out of his pram age 1 all I heard was "fwaaaaaaah" and all the people passing killing themselves laughing - unknown to me my 3 blood brothers had taught him if a pretty girl passes you, you say "Fwaaaaaaah". They said because I was a single mother they didn't want him growing up gay as there was no man in the house "assholes" !
So what if he did? Its genetic not nuture, dumbasses!
His Iq was 136 when he was 5/6yrs old when tested. I homeschooled because of his disability. As I do my daughter. People who just wouldn't listen to how to protect him, ended up causing him serious injuries and multiple breaks, same with my daughter. So homeschool safer, and his memory is scary, he still remembers hanging out of his pram staring Kim's life size cutout up and down Thats 27yrs ago lol

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

Moonpie wrote:Gotcha,

She hasn't applied for an internship with Lauder. This woman ( the V.P. of global communications) saw my daughter do a presentation at her school and she contacted my daughter.

They are going to have a meeting and we'll find out......I just have a very good feeling about this!
That's absolutely wonderful!!! :tu:

WhatUsaid247
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatUsaid247 »

Moonpie wrote:EastCoast,

I had a bob in the 90s.

Fwaaaaaah, you look like your in your early 30's in that pic, stunning, your hair now is amazing and you also suited longer hair too. Its hard to find that..
Beautiful pic!

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

WhatUsaid247 wrote:

Aaaw Thats FANTASTIC news Moonpie, No wonder you so proud, Congratulations to your daughter, Im sure she's over the moon, but mummies seems to get more excited for their kids than the kids do or at least show lol , young ones take everything in their stride, eventhoug deep down they are busting with joy. So chuffed for yous all. :D x

On a side not lol Im from Ireland so I dont Know about others countries BUT, my hair is 46inch long, from I was a child Ive had long hair, in 2000, I got it cut to my shoulders, (No I know people just don't get this, but you get to know yourself in the mirror even a slight change can be tramtic, because it your definition of SELF) Well I took a breakdown, I didn't recognise myself, my body felt altered, my learned habits of 30yrs was stopped, my hair ended at my shoulders, where as before it was touching the back of my thighs. Your brain can't alter fast enough to the change, in fact psychological/neurobiology likens it to a lose of a limb (but yes at least it will grow back) but I stopped going out (unless it was a necessity) as I was lost and didn't know myself, it wasnt until it got to below my boobs I started to feel like me again and all the yrs of learned behavior started to feel normal again.
I was forced and ridiculed into cutting my hair, a woman my age shouldnt have long hair, I would look taller, thinner, smarter, (some of it was from sheer jealous people in the family) some just A-holes!
But to end the constant bombardment of insults daily, I cut it… NEVER AGAIN, 16yrs on my hair is down to the back of my thighs, I still get the oh you should cut it you would look taller, from strangers - the only thing that would make me look taller is a ladder lol.
Its me, Im me, screw soical convention or the new fashion hairdo, and I just don't suit my hair short, some people do.
Its takes a lot of loving, washing, Conditioning, brushing, but it me and its worth it.
I've NEVER, added the products Lisa does, or Mrs Uppiebeads.
Have you ever seen guys with long hair they wash and go, and hair that would put some hair models to shame, cause they don't product the crap out of it.
Im known for my hair, the only thing I pray for is if it would all turn WHITE in one go, cause I love that. Until then I use a non abrasive hair dye.
My daughters is down past the middle of her bum and if you touched it or said trim, she freaks.
So yep, Im a long long hair girly and I will be till I'm called home! :D

I totally understand what you're saying. In fact you are the only other person I have ever come across that describes how I feel about a drastic change to oneself. I have talked about this many times to other people but they don't get it so I figure not everyone is like this. I am... and its the reason I won't/can't get any 'work' done or botox or anything. I went from blonde to a darker color once and almost had a nervous breakdown over it. I couldn't even eat. The anxiety was palpable. The only thing that got me through it was knowing I could color it back... Weird I know.. LOL And probably why Lisa fascinates me so much with all her changes and morphing face. I stay pretty much the same.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

I had a bob in the 90s.

44 my foot! You look 30 tops!

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

I had a bob in the 90s.

Seriously you look exactly the same.. just your hair is different! Very pretty then and now!
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

WhatUsaid247
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatUsaid247 »

Moonpie wrote:Wow, WhatUSaid,

I've never been attached at all to my hair. I've had a zillion "hairdos" and never fretted about one of them.

I actually had an "Afro" in the 70s :rofl:

If I had a scanner, I'd show you all so that everyone could have a good laugh. I got a very tight perm and had it cut into a "fro". I used a pick to style it. 8-)
I just admired that look, so I got it !

Most of my life though, I've had it extremely short.
I copied Sinead O'Connor's shaved head for awhile :D . It was great fun!
Maybe its because I have Asperger's and don't like change, I like routine, and growing up in hospital, routine was a big thing that made me feel safe.
I've never used extensions, but don't see the problem with anyone doing it, if it makes them happy.
I get people talking behind me in shops whispering (but I hear them) lol "wonder where she got her intentions done, they are fantastic" when I tell them it natural, they have asked me to prove it ahhaha I've parted my hair to show them, see, no extensions, just natural long hair. Some people are sooooo funny!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”