LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 27

happyfriday
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 27

Post by happyfriday »

I would love to hear the librarian's version of this story. I wonder how many times she has told it by now.

She spent $595 on a "brooch" that is nothing more than a big honking Chanel logo. I can see someone wanting a brooch that is some kind of flower or jewelry piece - but is just their damned logo! Classic White-Trash-With-Cash move.

Imagine if she'd donated $595 dollars to the library for making them put up with her. At least Jawn would get a tax write off.

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater

Post by Witch Bitch »

Gotcha-nailed wrote:Those 'Nude' Stix: She'll slap anything beige on her face, won't she? Just a canvas of pure beige, our Lisa. Beige and more beige. And, look at those swatches -- beige! Beige on her face; black on her bod. Gorgeous!
Adds color to her face, she says. ADDS. COLOR. Jesus take the wheel.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:I have noticed that some of been annoyed with so many of us going OT.
:D

Complainer6045
Learner
Learner

Post by Complainer6045 »

It looks like she just rolled off the couch after her nap" that she needed" and decided to start filming. Her hair was sticking out in the back and her eyelashes looked like wonky spiders. I cannot believe that anyone would pay that much for costume jewelry just because it is from Channel. :o
A word to the wise isn't necessary. It's the stupid ones that need the help!

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Anyone who sports a Chanel brooch on an American Eagle denim jacket is a joke. "Putting it on anything" is the equivalent of trying to knock off your wardrobe. By putting a plastic and rhinestone Chanel brooch on "anything", it doesn't make whatever outfit you're wearing look expensive. It makes every ensemble desperate with false advertising. That brooch was probably made in China. I love Chanel but not everything they produce is high quality. Costume jewelry and accessories are not the same thing as luxury pieces.

SweetGiftsGreedy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SweetGiftsGreedy »

I told myself after her almost 40 minute justification video for that Chanel bag that will soon be forgotten that I wasn't going to watch for awhile but you ladies talking about the library story have me on the edge of my seat. Lisa in a library???

What the heck government contracts are these two yo yo's going for? Going to provide the troops with hoop ear rings? Maybe she could be the supplier for that lotion she sells but can't ever remember the name. Government workers need more hand cream.

Sorry to hear one of you don't like people from Mt. Pleasant. I used to live in Charleston but after Hurricane Hugo hit & our home was destroyed we were fortunate to have had friends in Mt. Pleasant that let us live in one of their condos. It was gorgeous with a view of the intracoastal waterway. We ended up living there the rest of the time we were there (5 years). It was my experience that most people in Mt. Pleasant were the new rich while Charleston was the old rich. I only watched 2 minutes of that Ginny. I don't want to encourage such juvenile behavior. She looks at her camera more than the road.
I noticed Lisa's hair in the Chanel video looked different? Is it that broken off? It is starting to resemble a shag.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”