LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 26

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 26

Post by Isis »

lenathediva wrote:Those eyelash extensions look terrible and not natural at all. Pretty Shiny Sparkly had some, and they looked like her lashes. Lisa's look fake and ridiculous.

Also, Lisa fails to realize that Kate looks effortless in the way she dresses. Lisa ALWAYS looks as though she's wearing planned outfits. There's a difference between having an effortless style and aesthetic and wearing outfits. I don't have outfits. I have clothes that I can mix and match.
Exactly regarding Kate M. If lisa spent time working in her own look, shopped her closet and learned how to mix and match, it would help her a lot. Instead she keeps buying and copying.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I know I'm an unobjective Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy fashion minion, but after seeing Lisa's Instagram photo, this was begging to be made. Note the Cartier Tank watch and Hermes Birkin that CBK had. I guarantee Lisa could have afforded at least one of those if she didn't get her vlogging car (whatever happened to that idea anyway?) and all of those shoes. Carolyn shows how you could mix low-end and high-end without looking ridiculous.

bf1
Learner
Learner

Post by bf1 »

Lisa needed Brooke to tell her not to wear boots with those hideous leggings?!?!? A mirror, or common sense, could have told her no boots!! It's like the other day when she wore the Adidas track pants with boots. Awful!!! She said she also said she needed a graphic T to wear with the new tweed jacket. She already has a closet full of ugly graphic Ts! It's just another excuse to go out and spend money. I really wish she stop trying to be "edgy" because it really isn't working for her!

bf1
Learner
Learner

Post by bf1 »

Lisa needed Brooke to tell her not to wear boots with those hideous leggings?!?!? A mirror, or common sense, could have told her no boots!! It's like the other day when she wore the Adidas track pants with boots. Awful!!! She said she also said she needed a graphic T to wear with the new tweed jacket. She already has a closet full of ugly graphic Ts! It's just another excuse to go out and spend money. I really wish she stop trying to be "edgy" because it really isn't working for her!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

aryani wrote:I think the lashes look terrible! Too long and just funny shaped or something, they just are not flattering. As for the leggings, let the pictures speak for themselves:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Those are the ugliest leggings I've ever seen, and they make her thighs look huge! She might have been able to salvage the look with a white shirt and white tennies. I doubt if there is anything you could wear with those leggings! But the bombshellsuite chastising every one was hysterical It seems if 95% of her subscribers say the same thing, there just might be something to it?

And her kids were "literally sitting in the car" waiting for her to do an OOTD?

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Lisa literally looked like she got dressed with her eyes closed. Lisa has worn some pretty ridiculous things, but this has to be the worst.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

I guess she just couldn't take it anymore. Almost all of the comments against the leggings are gone. I guess she thinks if she deletes them, then it's all good and no one really said anything bad. Even the comment from TheBombshellSuite dissing all the negative remarks is gone!

Hey Lisa, it might be better to just delete the video 8-)

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

...and Jawn never said a word when she saw those 'pants' in the display window and had to have them. Just goes to show what kind of taste he has! Those top the cake as the worst LisaD1 outfit EVER!
Hate I missed the comments on those! She wore a painted on vagina!! :rofl:
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

PkayB113 wrote:I guess she just couldn't take it anymore. Almost all of the comments against the leggings are gone. I guess she thinks if she deletes them, then it's all good and no one really said anything bad. Even the comment from TheBombshellSuite dissing all the negative remarks is gone!

That's strange! I just went to check the comments on that video & they were still there! I'm on my phone..,.,
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
PkayB113 wrote:I guess she just couldn't take it anymore. Almost all of the comments against the leggings are gone. I guess she thinks if she deletes them, then it's all good and no one really said anything bad. Even the comment from TheBombshellSuite dissing all the negative remarks is gone!

That's strange! I just went to check the comments on that video & they were still there! I'm on my phone..,.,
Yes, I see them now. She's starting her pity party now.

LisaLisaD1 2 hours ago
+Cindy Brown Thank you, Cindy! They look so pretty today after I took a shower--they lifted some and spread out! :)) I know, if only everyone knew how it felt to have every little detail of their appearance and life critiqued--I guess I have asked for it by being here! :)) Lisa

I mean, what did she see when she edited that video? Did she honestly believe she looked good?

Complainer6045
Learner
Learner

Post by Complainer6045 »

I was at the mall today and saw the leggings in the American Eagle store front window. I don't know how she thought those would be a good look for her. They are so juvenile. They are only a look that a very young teen or preteen could wear. Thank god Brooke told her to wear tennis shoes instead of boots!! I'm actually surprised that Brooke doesn't try to edit her outfits more often! Teenagers are usually brutally honest.

My eyes are still burning after watching that video! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
A word to the wise isn't necessary. It's the stupid ones that need the help!

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Thank the internet Gods you are back for a bit, have been going stir crazy without this site to keep me entertained. Had to laugh the other day I think she may have said her best line ever
"Kate Moss wears her jacket as a jacket" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and what in the name of sanity are these wonky nine foot abominations on her eyes?? Three hours and $250 man they saw her coming didn't they!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Exactly! She's always asking people to tell her what they think, but I guess she never thought they would actually tell her what they didn't like! And those hideous leggings were a resounding no with most everyone!

Those eyelash extensions are too long and ridiculously mismatched. They should be the same length, except for a couple toward the inside. Unless she's a back sleeper, they're going to bend every which way. She'll have them off within a week with some lameass excuse.....$150 down the toilet!

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Totally agree she would be totally useless on her own, but then she would phone her dad probably. At her age she should bloody well grow the F up. Hope you have a good move, I would love to get away from here.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I saw a "Lisa" in Target today. High heels at 9 am and trying so hard to look rich. She ran her cart into Starbucks and I almost lost it having a laugh.
It was almost as good as Lisa's camel toe leggings OOTD.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Tallula.Belle wrote:Why does she keep mentioning the Popes visit? I thought she said she was a baptist.
His visit was delaying UPS and other carriers. She must have been sad.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LOL did you get a pic at all?

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Is there some real reason why she always, always makes her family wait while she does these stupid videos? Does it ever occur to her that she might be able to do them, oh, I don't know, an hour *before* they leave or even after they get home? What a novel idea! How her family puts up with her is beyond me.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”