EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 26

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
Matteroffact wrote:I can see the top of what appears to be his head in pic #12 on my computer.

I don't think the word "untoward" only means what Tallulah thinks? It didn't even occur to me that it was used to mean anything sinister. I took it to mean what Pkay said it meant. I also don't think English is Whatyasaid's first language.
It didn't occur to me that it meant anything else. I obviously could be wrong. That was simply the way I read it.
I'm going to be honest with you...I have never used that word or remember ever seeing it... :) I was thinking it may be a word used in UK or Ireland maybe more often? I actually looked it up and it can mean a few things, Inappropriate,,,which can mean a lot of things.. I don't think there is anything like that going on either, but maybe just bad parenting...
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

Tallula.Belle wrote:

For those that are new here, or have just never seen this one before. This video to me, just shows how manipulate Lisa can be. The prior video had shown her coming back from the CCO, she had bought more makeup than most buy in a year; and she didn't even show all of it. She pulled this poor pitiful me act and of course the fan girls flocked to her with praise. Be sure to watch till the end.

The next morning after this video, she read all her praise comments and was back to her normal self. It is a game, anytime she doesn't get her way.
This is about the time I started watching her....when I was feeding into all the BS.... took me about a year to see her for her true colors. Especially when it comes to the way she treats her family. That is what burns me up the most....

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

andimaegorgeousyou look pretty...like girlie and sweet an dpretty :) Love the lips Lisa...if I was a man I would be crushing on ya hard (and for other reasons lol)
Yup, Lisa has some real winners stalking (oops, I mean following her). This gal is off her rocker for sure. As far as Christianity, Lisa needs to read up on gluttony as it applies to many things in life. She's a sick woman.

cinnamon2013
Debater
Debater

Post by cinnamon2013 »

What was in that link at the top of Brooke's Instagram page? It says "video currently unavailable".

cinnamon2013
Debater
Debater

Post by cinnamon2013 »

What was in that link at the top of Brooke's Instagram page? It says "video currently unavailable".

LostIt
Informer
Informer

Post by LostIt »

LisaLisaD1 does not SPARK JOY for me - can I throw her out?

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

cinnamon2013 wrote:What was in that link at the top of Brooke's Instagram page? It says "video currently unavailable".
It was a video of an older man in a speedo singing a song about wanting to "tickle your *ss"!!! It was so gross and disturbing!

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

^ I watched that "tickle your a$$" video and I swear I wish I'd never clicked on that link. My eyes! Now I have that song stuck in my head with a few of the lyrics memorized! Unfortunately it's catchy in a horrible way. At first I thought yuck, pedophile - then I realized he's gay and some sort of drag singer which made me feel slightly better. Still, it was very gross. He had on a black shirt, ripped open to show his hairy chest and some tiny underwear. The worst was when he gestured to his mouth what he was going to do with tongue, all while wiggling his hips to the tune. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

The same thing happened to me for a day. I could not get that song out of my head. She probably heard of it from Shane Dawson.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

New video up....someone posted in the comments that she should volunteer instead of shop...that gal will get the boot soon..... :rofl:

outfit, not too bad, but could of done without the fringe. Makeup was ok too.....

she mentioned her vlog camera has not shipped....whatever... don't believe it for a second. enjoy ladies...because after all yesterday was hump day!

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

People in the comments saying how fast Lisa's hair grows. I think the opposite. It seemed to take forever to get it at this length. She really answered some comments at length in her latest. I don't like fringe on jackets. So she said it was 260? That's a lot of money for a trendy item. A lot of money regardless. She just throws money out the window. I'll never understand it.

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

In that black dress that company sent her.. she was DYING to show us that slip. So much so she flips up the back of the dress and shows us her 'tail'. She even 'wished' she could model just the slip for us.
Come on Lisa... You know you want to.. . 8-)
No wonder creepy guys follow her and her CHILD.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I haven't been able to get on at all today and most of yesterday! Anyone else here have that problem? :?
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Flowerbomb upload a VLOG Family Vacation Video..just started watching it...Already AndieMae comments :roll:

"someday we will all meet and shop, grab a bite...maybe when my kiddos are old enough to travel with :)) I would love to go to Raleigh and Wilmington, Myrtle Beach... its soooo beautiful!!!! So jelly, I wish I could go to the ocean :( xxoo You are sexy mami!"! AndiMae

I'm sorry, but Why is she so far up Lisa and her friends Asses?

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OK, I'm going to wait to comment on Flowerbomb's video until i see the whole thing!.....around 8:00 she shows off her bikini ;)

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

East you should read the comment Natty left for Lisa in today's video. Just way too much regardless if she was joking or not.

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Flowerbomb upload a VLOG Family Vacation Video..just started watching it...Already AndieMae comments :roll:

"someday we will all meet and shop, grab a bite...maybe when my kiddos are old enough to travel with :)) I would love to go to Raleigh and Wilmington, Myrtle Beach... its soooo beautiful!!!! So jelly, I wish I could go to the ocean :( xxoo You are sexy mami!"! AndiMae

I'm sorry, but Why is she so far up Lisa and her friends Asses?
This woman is an obsessed 'Fan'.. I am very familiar with this sort of person. They desperately want to be friends. It's like Jr. High and the 'Popular girls'. I don't like making fun of this type person. As we never know what is going on in their life to cause this weird behavior... But I can just about guarantee you that these gurus make fun of this poor girl behind her back while holding out their hands for the free shit she sends them.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

A 15 yr old making pot references to over 20,000 people. Parents must be so proud! What a classy young lady

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Wondering if this will work....

Return to “LisaLisaD1”