EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 26

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

puccamom wrote:Image

A 15 yr old making pot references to over 20,000 people. Parents must be so proud! What a classy young lady

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pucca,

I'm pretty sure she means Palm Trees . Like her dress ...
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

lovebug312 wrote:So I'm using tap talk. Anyone know when/if the main site will ever work???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just posted from my phone, but I don't have tap talk, will try my desktop later! I haven't been able to read, post, or see anything but errors in days
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

On the OOTD Fringe jacket video a few days ago she mentioned that she wanted to "revive" and switch things up with her video, yada yada...But she just doesn't have Time. Once again Lisa's promises shes going to do more different types of videos and specific videos and once again flakes out. She was too busy to do her empties. So now she wants to know if we would like to see more OOTD and more Lip Combos :roll: Really Lisa?! You already show us OOTD and Lip Combos on your IG and Friday Haul Videos....So what's New and exciting about THAT? I'm already bored with the lip combos. To me that is just an Afterthought on a video or something to link in description bar. Not a whole video or IG pic every other day! So What happened to your Confidence Videos? What happened to your Car Vlogs?..oh I forgot, the Camera didn't come in yet!..

And Didn't anyone catch what she said about being good about "linking products in the description bar"???! Hmm...could it be that now you are good about it because you are using Affiliate Links now and you are doing it to make money. Lisa, Please stop trying to act as if you are doing it to be good to your subbies. And WHERE is the Reference or ** about the fact that you are using Affiliate links??? I see it mentioned on every other YT'r that I watch! Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you supposed to put a Disclaimer on that? :roll:

And whoever mentioned (sorry this site is making me nuts) Flowerbomb's comment on Lisa's video..Yes I saw something regarding her jacket and wearing it with undies or something? Yes, she comes out with some strange comments doesn't she? I actually don't think she is that bad (although I hardly watch her) if it wasn't for her perverted comments to Lisa :roll: Her Vlog would have been fine too if she didn't show her bikini's close up in the camera like that! If it was her on the beach, it would have been fine, but in the mirror like that, seemed inappropriate IMO. Also did anyone else here her mentioned that she met up with Lisa, but didn't think Lisa wanted to be on the Vlog at all with her family?..Hmm..And Lisa hardly mentioned anything about Natty back in her videos.

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater

Post by Witch Bitch »

FINALLY!!!

Someone left a comment on the Friday video asking, "Do you ever feel guilty about spending so much money each week on yourself?" I love how people who've never commented before, nor take the time to even upload a profile pic come to Lisa's defense.

Very convincing, Lisa.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:
puccamom wrote:Image

A 15 yr old making pot references to over 20,000 people. Parents must be so proud! What a classy young lady

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pucca,

I'm pretty sure she means Palm Trees . Like her dress ...
420 is a code word for pot. She knew exactly what she was saying.
Wow! Talulla and Pucca, Sorry! I didn't catch that :) ! I saw the Palm tree Emoticons and her Palm Tree dress and thought you were talking about the Palm trees! :D I always thought I was street smart, growing up where I did, I guess not! lol..Yeah and I forgot about the 4/20 reference!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^ Just skimming through some of the comments on B's IG and WTH!? I don't understand why Lisa Ignores this? Lisa, please wake the hell up and be a Mother! :FU:

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Witch Bitch wrote:FINALLY!!!

Someone left a comment on the Friday video asking, "Do you ever feel guilty about spending so much money each week on yourself?" I love how people who've never commented before, nor take the time to even upload a profile pic come to Lisa's defense.

Very convincing, Lisa.
Saw it......and saw the Cyber Sisters swarm

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warri ... isters.htm

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Onto yet another new hairdresser, one who is really, really, really into blonde hair and getting it healthy! What happened to this fabulous hairdresser dude that she was so happy to have found again ..... He was supposedly getting her hair blonder and healthier again too with the miraculous Olaplex!?? :?
Of course every "beautiful" makeup item this new hairdresser is wearing that day, Lisa has to immediately go out and buy it!
Another pair of shoes :roll: to wear with her skinny jeans, leather moto jackets and that new cropped tweed jacket that does absolutely nothing for her figure ..... makes her look hippy/bottom heavy.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Her eyelashes are so ridiculously long, that they probably smash against her sunglasses :roll:

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I can't believe that jacket is $525. I have one that is similar . I think I paid maybe $60 for......

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

lovebug312 wrote:New video up....someone posted in the comments that she should volunteer instead of shop...that gal will get the boot soon..... :rofl:

outfit, not too bad, but could of done without the fringe. Makeup was ok too.....

she mentioned her vlog camera has not shipped....whatever... don't believe it for a second. enjoy ladies...because after all yesterday was hump day!
Right! She overnight ships everything she buys so she can show "us" the items quicker. Now she wants me to believe the camera hasn't even shipped yet after what, a month?!? Someone is getting cold feet!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^ I thought the same thing about the hairdresser!! The woman is not so I'm convinced! I can totally understand if you're not happy with your hairdresser, but I lived in one place for 15 years and have the same hairdresser then moved tried one out and the second hairdresser I had I've had for another 12 years , prior to that in the neighborhood I grew up and I have the same hairdresser for several years as well. I have said this before I am a dark blonde and I get my hair highlighted and in the last four years have highlights and low lights in my hair never looks like Lisa's! years ago I try giving her advice on what to do with her hair and what not to do and I guess she didn't listen. I also told her she shouldn't get her hair done every four weeks either even if she's not happy with her to leave it alone and just heavily condition it . I found it amusing that someone asked if she was cutting your hair again and she said no way José! She's apparently done with short hair and doesn't like it on her only on other people. Funny I remember her saying she loved it and would keep it for a while. Now she hates it and she's back to having long hair again forever. It's funny every time I see a video or something she's wearing or something she saying I see she's copying HRH (Alex) collection again!!wonderful! Trying to copy a 30-year-old.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I'm glad the Pope is here in the US. I'm going to contact him.

Lisa deserves canonization for buying that girl the Dior lipstick! What a wonderful, saintly gesture! :rofl:

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I'm glad the Pope is in the US. I'm going to contact him about Lisa.
Surely she deserves canonization for sending her subbie that Dior lipstick! Lisa is so generous and saintly!

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

I'm pretty fickle but Lisa takes the cake. The hairdresser comments were just bizarre. I too have had the same stylist for eons. She's moving and I'm devastated!

The latest jacket is too small in my opinion.

When she wears no eye makeup, her lips totally take over her face-more than usual! ;)

True! She lives on Planet Lisa.

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

Moonpie wrote:I'm glad the Pope is here in the US. I'm going to contact him.

Lisa deserves canonization for buying that girl the Dior lipstick! What a wonderful, saintly gesture! :rofl:
If you have to let everyone know your act of "charity", it isn't charity. :tu: She is so transparent it's laughable.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

image.jpg
What did she do to her Lashes?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”