Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 25

Post by aryani »

bluelakelady wrote:Image
:

:rofl:

These women lol I'd love to see a "Real Housewives of Youtube" - can you imagine? So many great candidates to star in it, so much craziness and they would all be trying to out-lip each other. :D

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

For you ladies who watched Vanessa's video (the one that the screen shot was taken from)...did you notice at the 10:19 mark where a huge glob of slobber fell out of her mouth while she was contouring her face? LOL! I don't even think she noticed, because she kept right on talking and applying her makeup! I think her lips are so numb that she didn't even realize it happened. I don't understand at all why people like Vanessa and Lisa want to do this to their lips! Do they not realize how weird they look?

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

So tempted to leave a comment and say hey what happened there lol.

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

Yeah, Vanessa has evidently lost her mind and her mirror.

anonymousie
Learner
Learner

Post by anonymousie »

FYI The Chanel bag is finally for sale for $2200 on the blog site. Latest vid says she will be doing shoes next - will any Valentino's be making an appearance on the blog I wonder?

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

OMG Vanessa now strongly resembles Lorraine Stanick. :o

Sizz
Talker
Talker

Post by Sizz »

when your LIPs take up 1/3 to 1/2 of the real estate of your face----you got some massive LIPs. I saw a lady I know... but had not seen in about 5 years..... a few days ago. This lady I mention had always been a very attractive women and as she came towards me the other day I had to brace myself for what I was seeing. She had lips bigger than LLD1 and she had cheek implants and tattooed eyebrows and eyeliner and lips. I just don't understand what causes women to do this...I'm not judging anyone for getting procedures --I just do not understand people opting for the distorted look--but keep in mind I am sort of conservative.

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

Oh my god, I thought I had seen it all..but that lady's lips honestly makes Lisa's look like the most natural lips ever lol

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

Indilwen wrote:For you ladies who watched Vanessa's video (the one that the screen shot was taken from)...did you notice at the 10:19 mark where a huge glob of slobber fell out of her mouth while she was contouring her face? LOL! I don't even think she noticed, because she kept right on talking and applying her makeup! I think her lips are so numb that she didn't even realize it happened. I don't understand at all why people like Vanessa and Lisa want to do this to their lips! Do they not realize how weird they look?
Good catch Indilwen! I think we can safely say that if you drool while talking and don't notice, then perhaps you have taken cosmetic surgery a little too far (take note Lisa). Here's a screen grab of it lol. Sorry in advance to the squeamish!

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

Vanessa's lips, OMG. I don't know how anyone could look in the mirror and think THAT looks good. No, no, no. :o

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater

Post by Witch Bitch »

bluelakelady wrote:Image
Y'ALL!!! What?! WHAT?! I'll tell you what, Vanessa already had mush mouth and talked like she was chewing her face. THIS did not help.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Indilwen wrote:For you ladies who watched Vanessa's video (the one that the screen shot was taken from)...did you notice at the 10:19 mark where a huge glob of slobber fell out of her mouth while she was contouring her face? LOL! I don't even think she noticed, because she kept right on talking and applying her makeup! I think her lips are so numb that she didn't even realize it happened. I don't understand at all why people like Vanessa and Lisa want to do this to their lips! Do they not realize how weird they look?
OMG! I thought I was seeing things when I saw that! I found my self just staring at her mouth because Those LIPS were So Distracting!! Her overall Speach seems impaired as well like Lisa's!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

maisie-daisy
Debater
Debater

Post by maisie-daisy »

I used to watch Vanessa a few years ago and then got bored. However I know she's struggling with her mum having dementia which must be heartbreaking.
She used to be a fairly pretty girl, now she looks like a freak. Do these people have no one in their lives who can talk to them and get them to see what fools they are making of themselves? I know my friends would have a fit and would waste no time in telling me to STOP!!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
OMG! I thought I was seeing things when I saw that! I found my self just staring at her mouth because Those LIPS were So Distracting!! Her overall Speach seems impaired as well like Lisa's!
I know! I thought I was seeing things, too! I had to go back and re-watch that portion a couple of times to convince myself I was really seeing what I thought I was seeing! LOL! Then I came here and saw that a screen shot from that video had been posted so I HAD to comment.

What just kills me are that these women were attractive to begin with. None of them need the "tweaking" they have been doing. And I honestly and truly believe that having these procedures can be addicting for some people. I also think that YT and Instagram have created some kind of unrealistic expectations and weird competition between these ladies. They all watch each other's videos, because they do a lot of name dropping and cross-commenting on one another's videos and IG photos. It's not just these two, it's also that Lori woman who's friends with Lisa, Alex from HRHcollection, and a few others. First it was boob jobs, now it's the lip plumping and over use of botox that's becoming a fad. I was sad that Marnie (MsGoldgirl) even seemed to get on the bandwagon a while back. At least her procedures were minimal and looked natural. Lisa and Vanessa are taking things way to far! Vanessa posted a picture on her IG a couple of weeks ago of her giant pucker and said that someone had told her her lips looked like a monkey's anus...uh...well... ;)

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

maisie-daisy wrote:I used to watch Vanessa a few years ago and then got bored. However I know she's struggling with her mum having dementia which must be heartbreaking.
She used to be a fairly pretty girl, now she looks like a freak. Do these people have no one in their lives who can talk to them and get them to see what fools they are making of themselves? I know my friends would have a fit and would waste no time in telling me to STOP!!
That's why I think it's an addiction with some of these people. I know for sure my family and friends would say something to me if I was doing that to my face! Maybe people have told them to stop, or try to reason with them and they just won't listen? I have a huge issue with the so-called medical "professionals" that will go along with these women's desire to distort their faces and wreck their natural looks in this way.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

OMG Vanessa's lips!! I can't imagine looking in the mirror and thinking that looks good. I can't believe she drooled right there on camera, didn't feel it and didn't edit it out!!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”