LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 25

eoz831
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 25

Post by eoz831 »

That video was such a waste of my life. She basically said in a really roundabout way that they know about bs Instagram but couldn't give less of a rats ass about it.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Tallula.Belle wrote:B doesn't get in trouble for her IG posts because her parents see nothing wrong with it. In fact, they are the ones that encourage all the sexy bs.
Watching that video just reinforced everything I always thought about Lisa...Plus how damn ignorant she is!

Her children are Pleasers? Really? The only issues B had was in Middle school because of the pressures of Instagram and Facebook?! Lisa, you so full of it! ...Keep telling your minions that! Once again you Cannot be REAL or HONEST about Anything! Why do you bother with these stupid videos...You are the LAST Person anyone should take advice from!

I know I sound Angry, but I can't help it! She's living in a fantasy world and I really feel bad for her children! :roll:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

She really is a backwoods idiot. I hate to break it to you, Lisa, but nothing very "Christian" about baby B's IG. I'm afraid she strayed from the straight and narrow somewhere between the pouty, open mouth gazes and flipping us the bird. Yep, a real godly gal, that one. My guess is she gets it from Mama. I wonder how Lisa's no bs, "you reap what you sow" parents would feel about their minor granddaughter wagging her tongue all over a lollipop for her more that 20,000 followers. One thing Lisa taught her well, is you don't have to walk the walk as long as you can talk the talk. Just bat those lashes and bs your way through life.
Lisa makes me sick.

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

This video served two purposes: to address B's instagram craziness and to pretend she's not jealous of Melissa55's worldwide acknowledgements.

I'mAYoutubeCeleb, I agree with you on the Christianity. I don't buy one bit of it. It's all just lip service.

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Haven't watched that confidence babble yet, but ......
Just for the heck of it, I googled Melissa55 YouTube and 4 complete pages of news outlets and magazines have picked up on her story!

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

I was looking forward to these videos mainly for a good laugh, but now the first one has arrived I wasn't sure if I could take her crap this early in the morning.... so I am only 3 minutes in, but had to turn her off. I'll listen later. What is annoying me right away is that in true Lisa style she has not done any prep and can't get her thoughts straight. What happened to the notes she showed us she had made last week? She is the stupidest woman ever.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

I had to watch her confidence video. :D anyone else here Jewish? Ha ha. I am but really the christian comments were so bizarre. The whole video was bizarre. I get the comments about having your kid's back etc...she was trying to describe unconditional love. I too thought the video was going to be about self confidence!! She was talking about security!! Knowing people are there for you, will do things for you, help you. Having confidence in yourself is completely different as someone here so brilliantly pointed out. Building your kids' up, telling them they can tackle anything, to be independent-isn't that about confidence?? I started working part time at 14 and trust me, it helped with my confidence. 8-)

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

Just a few of my thoughts on the new video....

1. Wonder if B's IG account went private again because teachers where checking in. I can't imagine teachers having enough time to check each student's social media, but who knows....
2. I am friends with a few teachers and I can only imagine that Lisa is one of those nightmare parents. If she does indeed comes to W & B's defense every single time there is a meeting/problem and she is in "their" corner it can be hell for the teacher. Because the teacher is not getting her point across. If the child needs to improve and the teacher has told this to the parent, the parent needs to make sure the child improves and not just tell the child, but help them....
3. I kind of get what she is saying, but in true Lisa's form it does not come across well. I wonder if Lisa is one way in front of the camera and a different in real life. I have wondered this from day 1 of watching her videos, especially when it comes to her kids.
4. She opens mouth and inserts foot multiple times during this video. I know it's hard to make video without offending someone, but it seems like she does this all the time.
5. It would be nice to hear what/how she wants her kids to grow. Where does she see them in a few years? I think every parent envisions where they would like to see their children and sometimes it's better than what we imagine and sometimes it's not. But it would be nice to hear this from her.
6. Makeup and OOTD not so bad this time. Glad to see she had on flip flops with the outfit. Don't care for the jacket....
7. Calling your dad or brother about a fender bender instead of your husband makes me question why? If I were going to call someone it would of been my husband first since we are on the same insurance and it will affect our family policy and not my parents or my brothers.
8. A tiny fender bender (as Lisa put it) freaked out her kids????
9. Lisa how does your hoarding/style/spending affect Will. We all know with B's IG how it affects her, but I am curious as to how it affects your son. Will he want a "bombshell" wife? His teenage years coming up soon will be interesting to say the least.
10. Lisa please wake up. I know you have good intentions, but please, please, please keep an eye on your kids and what they are doing....

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

And as all of us have pointed out time and time again, lisa is so into lisa that she doesn't look at her own behavior when it comes to instagram and comparing herself to other women. She mentioned Brooke and all the social pressures. That doesn't suddenly stop and when your mother is obsessed with herself and social media, well personally I feel bad for her kid. She needs to quit talking about her kid on YT. Just my opinion.

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

All I took away from the Confidence video is that A) Lisa needs to be on medication or have her meds adjusted or B) she is just dumb as dirt. I mean honestly, WTF was that? I have no words, she should stick to lip combos and other such nonsense.

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater

Post by Witch Bitch »

Isis wrote:I had to watch her confidence video. :D anyone else here Jewish? Ha ha. I am but really the christian comments were so bizarre.
I stopped watching immediately at the first mention of her Christian babble. Not saying I have anything against Christians, but please stop. You can really tell how fucking STUPID she is that she actually thinks most people worship the Christian God. :?

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
Chalky wrote:Lisa's marked her Chanel bag down to $1800 in case anyone is interested ;)
She paid $2600 for it. She started out at $2200. Dropped to $2000 and now $1800. That is crazy. Why is she so desperate to sell it that she would take a $800 loss in something she carried once?
Chanel doesn't lose its value, so she's very dumb to drop the price like that! Must be cash hungry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

This drives me mad too - EVERY single video starts with - Hey everyone it's Lisa... Happy X Day... Hope ya'll are having a good week, we're just fixing to go out and do our "thing".... (Go to a restaurant cause they never eat at home.).... It really annoys me that she never changes her intro... lol.

Anyway, I watched the video. Couldn't pay me to sit through it again. I'm just wondering where was the bits about confidence? All I heard was, her parents were strict but loving, always had her back, parents should do the same and be an advocate for their kids, (obviously), and that this all gave her confidence. No it didn't give her CONFIDENCE it gave her SECURITY. Big difference in my opinion.

I don't think she is confident actually. I really think that's why she hides behind all this clothes, make up, mirrors, selfies, and excessive spending. She is not confident in herself whatsoever. Really.... get a grip girl.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

I refuse to watch her psycho babble but at the end of the day...this woman seriously thought so highly of herself that she needs to teach the masses about self confidence?????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She needs serious help.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Did anyone read the comments on her IG picture wearing the Aqua maxi from deezty456750? I'm actually surprised the comments are still there. I clicked on that person and they have no followers, not following anyone and have nothing posted, so it's either a new ID or using it just to post nasty comments.

Now I realize everyone here is basically using a "user ID" to remain anonymous and we're here bashing someone, but to create an ID for the sole purpose of going on someone's personal site with the sole intent of bashing is absolutely chicken shit!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

concern wrote:Haven't watched that confidence babble yet, but ......
Just for the heck of it, I googled Melissa55 YouTube and 4 complete pages of news outlets and magazines have picked up on her story!
Oh but Sita Couture is making Lisa a star! Check it out

https://www.facebook.com/SitaCouture

Now if Lisa had a functioning brain cell, she would jump on this and start networking on Facebook!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

concern wrote:Haven't watched that confidence babble yet, but ......
I haven't had a chance to read any of the articles yet, but I am so happy for Melissa being recognized. She is a beautiful lady inside and out.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

bluelakelady wrote:She really is a backwoods idiot. I hate to break it to you, Lisa, but nothing very "Christian" about baby B's IG. I'm afraid she strayed from the straight and narrow somewhere between the pouty, open mouth gazes and flipping us the bird. Yep, a real godly gal, that one. My guess is she gets it from Mama. I wonder how Lisa's no bs, "you reap what you sow" parents would feel about their minor granddaughter wagging her tongue all over a lollipop for her more that 20,000 followers. One thing Lisa taught her well, is you don't have to walk the walk as long as you can talk the talk. Just bat those lashes and bs your way through life.
Lisa makes me sick.
I swear i was so close to posting on this video....I was going to ask her What was her advice for a teenage daughter and what situations did she experience that she could share with us...What lessons has she or her daughter learned?..I was going to tell her that I really didn't understand what her point was with this video, if she was talking about how SHE was raised and how her parents used this "black and white" method of parenting, but yet she claims she is a "sucker"...I was going to ask her What SHE and JOHN actually do as parents to teach a lesson, besides being on "their side" and "having their back"...

What the hell does that have to do with confidence? Every parent should have their child's back, shouldn't they? This doesn't mean you let them get away with bad behavior..Yes, my husband and I have "yelled" at my kids and although I'm not proud of it, sometimes you need to make a point. My kids still know that we love them for Sure. I would rather Yell and shake them up a bit, then let my kids think life is just "rainbows and unicorns" like in Lisa's World. Lisa's "style" of parenting is LAZY Parenting, plain and simple. Sorry, I am calling a spade a spade here. You can love your kids to the Moon and back, that doesn't necessarily mean you are doing your best as a parent.

And by the way, this BS about Girls having less confidence and having it hard is BS to me...It can be, but not always. My daughter always had more confidence than my son. They are just wired differently. Lisa talks out of her ass...She should wait till her son reaches that "akward stage" before she declares that this issue is mostly on girls.

One more thing and I will stop my rant! :D .....IMO and my experience as a Mother, Confidence is built with children from the Inside Out. It starts with their feelings of accomplishment and value. For example, playing a sport, learning an instrument, doing well in school, helping those who need, making new friends, being strong enough to be an Individual! Not always conforming..... The list goes on and on,.. Personal appearance takes a back seat to all of that. My daughter is beautiful and she could be told that every day, all day. Strangers have stopped her and said what gorgeous eyes she has, etc...but what Really gives my daughter confidence is when she achieves something and her Talents are recognized and she made the deans list. I have never seen her more happy or confident than those situations. I wish Lisa would realize this and stop with the Shallow life she is living and be an positive example to her daughter!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PkayB113 wrote:Did anyone read the comments on her IG picture wearing the Aqua maxi from deezty456750? I'm actually surprised the comments are still there. I clicked on that person and they have no followers, not following anyone and have nothing posted, so it's either a new ID or using it just to post nasty comments.

Now I realize everyone here is basically using a "user ID" to remain anonymous and we're here bashing someone, but to create an ID for the sole purpose of going on someone's personal site with the sole intent of bashing is absolutely chicken shit!
Pkay, I'm not sure what comment you are referring to, but a few days ago and a while before that I saw some nasty comments and I clicked on the person's account and it was also one with No followers, posts, etc...I've seen this before, Some people just create these type of accounts to post nasty accounts...I think that's chicken shit too! I would never do that. If I am going to say something, I will, and I have. I refrain from being nasty on Lisa's account, I just say nothing..I have been tempted to many times, i just don't want to be deleted and blocked. :D

Return to “LisaLisaD1”