LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 25

RoseGold5633
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 25

Post by RoseGold5633 »

I have had enough of this woman, I gave her my two cents. She is so fake with her Post Office selfies of lips only. What a retard. Does she worry about her store bought parts melting?

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Not only does Lisa have on leather/plastic pants, she has on that damn denim jacket. I would be SWIMMING in sweat! :?

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

She would look so nice if she cut her hair to that length and had it smooth like that, none of that "piecey" crap she tries to achieve

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

Also - her lighting was really annoying in this video. It kept oscillating between grey and orange when she moved. Gods sake Lisa would it kill you to spend the equivalent of one of your jackets on a proper camera??

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

Those god awful holographic shoes.[FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES] She was able to get them for a really great deal though! Just over $200. She'd like to shop at Saks this year, but the poor thing just can't spend that much on herself. The Saks temptation is real y'all!
Afterall, she had to shell out money for B's $20 Sperrys and Wheel's tees. Such a generous mom.

maisie-daisy
Debater
Debater

Post by maisie-daisy »

She had to stop filming to 'open a drink for Will'
When my sons were 12, I used to get them to open things for me because they were stronger!

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

The waffling, the bad editing... oh and she's going to buy from now on clothes that she wants instead of different stuff just for us! Yeah right.... She's going to be more "true to herself"... what a load of BS.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

FloridaGirl wrote:The waffling, the bad editing... oh and she's going to buy from now on clothes that she wants instead of different stuff just for us! Yeah right.... She's going to be more "true to herself"... what a load of BS.
Ya....she's said that 100x over the years. Yawn.

I feel so bad for Wheel...he is so going to be punished for not only his sisters crap but his mother's insane behavior. Boys are ruthless & will crucify him for his mom " finding her sexy" all over the place. Especially, if at 12, he cant open his own drink. He will be eaten alive. God help that kid.

How can she not care what this will do to him in school? That's one selfish woman. Disgusting.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

FloridaGirl wrote:The waffling, the bad editing... oh and she's going to buy from now on clothes that she wants instead of different stuff just for us! Yeah right.... She's going to be more "true to herself"... what a load of BS.
I'm only a few minutes in, and i don't think I could take much more........I was thinking the same exact thing...Lisa declares this only buying "key pieces" bs around this time every year..Lisa, Please.."SPEAK LIKE YOU MEAN IT"!!! :roll:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Totally get you if you find it fun but some people take it far too seriously.[/quote]

Oh I know! You made me think of one of my favorite movies, The Devil Wears Prada!..Miranda, lol

Talk about taking Fashion too seriously! :D [/quote][/quote]

Makes me want to watch it too now lol

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She has that whole gluten thing :roll: So nice how concerned you are Lisa!!

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:She has that whole gluten thing :roll: So nice how concerned you are Lisa!!
I caught that too. Such profound empathy. God forbid she should ever be stricken with anything worse than a cold. Lisa would crumble at the first sign of a chronic illness.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

bluelakelady wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:She has that whole gluten thing :roll: So nice how concerned you are Lisa!!
I caught that too. Such profound empathy. God forbid she should ever be stricken with anything worse than a cold. Lisa would crumble at the first sign of a chronic illness.
She's pathetic

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Those holograph shoes are so Lisa - pure tacky LOL.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

It's been said before how much she filters, but she screwed up this week. The picture on her IG is the same one at the end of her video. The one star the end of the video must not been as filtered or photoshopped as much because you can really see the dun damage on her chest.

But those shoes :o

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

bluelakelady wrote:
Geeze Lisa you ever think maybe this girl doesn't want the whole world to know she's not been working because as she's got "the gluten thing"? I wish she would think before she speaks.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

I liked the shoes, but they don't look like they're worth $200. They're a little Payless.

Who is Lisa kidding? I see on her site that the Chanel bag sold. Lisa is going SHOPPING at Saks and show her pocketbook no mercy. Brooke and Will can wait.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Lisa is going to be TRUE TO HERSELF and WEAR what She really likes because that is What Alex of HRH Collection...True to yourself or True to Copying others? :roll:
Last edited by EastCoastGlamour on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

bluelakelady wrote:
You know, I am just winding down from a long hard day..One of my family members had a medical emergency and It was really scary! It is times like this in life that you realize what is really important and what really matters......I'm trying to decompress with a glass of wine and I'm here watching this video and thinking..WTF.. You are SO Right! I really wonder if she will ever realize.....

Return to “LisaLisaD1”