LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 24

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 24

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

^ Oh man, that face! How does she think those lips look good? They make her look like a damn puffer fish:

Marnie the mule
Debater
Debater

Post by Marnie the mule »

pangea wrote:And because I'm feeling extra bitchy tonight after having seen her scold her minions, I'm posting this pic I like to call the "hey y'all, I never wear makeup to the beach and I never tan my face pic"

It looks like she has shit streaks on her cheeks! :? :o
Btw great photo captured her true essence. :tu:

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Yep, crazy ugly purses now up on the website - get them while their hot :D Didn't she claim Jawn bought her the Fendi bag for Mother's Day? Girl is out of control!!!

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

So it looks from her web site that she sold the black Twiggy purse with the tassles for $170.00 but has the same EXACT purse in white up for sale at $429.00. I don't get her prices. I would NEVER buy anything from her anyway, but she's selling belts at $185.00.... I don't believe I've ever paid more than $50 for a belt lol. I would never pay more than a few hundred for a purse, and to date, I think my most expensive purse cost about $100.00 lol. I'm just not in Lisa's league... lol. The thing is, I could afford to buy more expensive things, but I don't have her gluttonous narcissistic vain priorities. I like to spend on my family, I like a nice home, and I like to take trips. I also like to save for retirement etc. I do over spend on food, but that's cause I like to cook nice dinners for my husband etc. Bags upon bags of clothes and makeup wouldn't make me happy. I do buy high end make up, but in moderation like the rest of the world. lol.

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

I like nice bags and shoes too, but unlike Lisa I actually do my research, go to stores and try them out or at least make sure I can return them and really think it through before I actually buy anything..

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

The lips. Out of control. Does her mother not say anything about them? ;) mine certainly would!! What prevents Lisa from getting in her car and visiting her sales guy in person? He is not far away. She could check out all the bags in the store. The sexy talk is just so silly. She identifies with all the housewives, especially Carol's sexy style. 8-)

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

FloridaGirl wrote:So it looks from her web site that she sold the black Twiggy purse with the tassles for $170.00 but has the same EXACT purse in white up for sale at $429.00. I don't get her prices. I would NEVER buy anything from her anyway, but she's selling belts at $185.00.... I don't believe I've ever paid more than $50 for a belt lol. I would never pay more than a few hundred for a purse, and to date, I think my most expensive purse cost about $100.00 lol. I'm just not in Lisa's league... lol. The thing is, I could afford to buy more expensive things, but I don't have her gluttonous narcissistic vain priorities. I like to spend on my family, I like a nice home, and I like to take trips. I also like to save for retirement etc. I do over spend on food, but that's cause I like to cook nice dinners for my husband etc. Bags upon bags of clothes and makeup wouldn't make me happy. I do buy high end make up, but in moderation like the rest of the world. lol.
Trips aren't practical for the Duncan family! ;)

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

I wasn't going to Rant again about Lisa's Whining and complaining about how "overwhelmed" she is, but since Lisa thinks she is the ONLY one to Always do an OOTD in EVERY Video, Why not Try Inserting into the video, like this one does this periodically and Briana Stanko does this as well, even in just her Haul Videos. In fact, I've seen many YT'rs film OOTD in different ways and I'm not talking about Huge YT'rs, I'm talking about smaller ones. Since she usually does an IG Pic, there is no needs to always do it the way she's been doing it. If this is Too Difficult for Lisa (who has been doing videos for Over 6 years!), then why not Insert a picture of her OOTD at the end of her videos. I don't understand why she Never Improves her Channel or tries to evolve. :roll: On a side note, doesn't Angie look cute and put together and classy at the same time? I think she is close to 55!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Isis wrote:The lips. Out of control. Does her mother not say anything about them? ;) mine certainly would!! What prevents Lisa from getting in her car and visiting her sales guy in person? He is not far away. She could check out all the bags in the store. The sexy talk is just so silly. She identifies with all the housewives, especially Carol's sexy style. 8-)
I know, I think her family just goes along with what she does because she has been this way for so long. This is another reason why I think they are so "detached". I know every family is different, but in my family we are open and speak honestly with each other. I was having a conversation with my kids one day about plastic surgery and I mentioned that I was thinking of getting botox maybe one day for my 11's and they were so opposed to it. I told them I didn't believe it procedures like that when you are young, but when they get to my age, they may think differently! :D My husband likes my full lips, which were sort of like Lisa's before she went "circus freak big" and If I were to ruin my lips like that, believe me he would Tell me! And I'm glad he would! Lisa's husband seems strange to me...... :?
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I watch the NY Housewives, I like their fashion on the show, plus i can identify since I lived and worked in NY for many years, but those Housewives shows have gotten out of control,...but I still watch for some reason! :D Carol is the Complete Opposite of Lisa, which is why I never got why she was so obsessed with her, but I guess she is something Lisa will never be! ;)

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:Yes you can still thumbs down when blocked.
:tu: Thank's for letting me know..I'm not blocked (yet)! :D

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I think we all like purses, shoes, clothes and makeup as much as the next woman, and every one has their "thing" to spend a little extra on.....I never spent much on purses until maybe 5 years ago, but the larger purchases I made were thought out and researched as well. The rest were gifts from my husband and even one of the bags he got me, I insisted on going back to the store and getting something cheaper. With my exchange, I was able to get 3 purses and 2 accessories at the same store. I usually never return a gift from my husband, but at sometimes you just have to be realistic and mature and to throw away money like Lisa does shows how selfish and immature she is. I don't care how much money she makes from You Tube and how much free stuff she receives, There is No justification for the amount of money she spends on Shoes, Purses, Sunglasses, makeup, etc...It's obscene and She is Still loosing money by reselling. She is like a drug addict trying to get her daily fix with no regard for anyone else in her life! :roll:

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

PkayB113 wrote:
pangea wrote:The story of Lisa's life:

LMAO.......how did you do that? It's so perfect and says it all!
She makes it easy, I just screenshot her. She gives me lots of material to work with!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^Pangea, This was Brilliant!!! :tu: :rofl:

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

How long did she have the Fendi bag? Two months? And she already has it up for sale and is losing money on it, of course. That is the definition of insanity.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Off topic, but I just saw that Jen Ross (organized Jen) is pregnant! For some reason this totally surprised me!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LinniePoo2 wrote:How long did she have the Fendi bag? Two months? And she already has it up for sale and is losing money on it, of course. That is the definition of insanity.
She presented it in this video on May 15th! According to her it was Perfect and she Just Loved it!~ So Less Than 2 months later she is selling it! :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^ And by the way, On that Video she never Linked the actual bag , just Safu's phone number to "tell him you like the bag"..When she said what the name of it was, I couldn't understand her! (surprise, surprise), I tried to look it up on the Saks Website and I couldn't find that particular bag. She said Safu said it "Just Came Out" when she called about getting a bag....So...who knows? Does anyone know how much she paid for it? Whatever she did, It was Way too much!

and check out her Web site! She is selling those Zara Slides that she loved so much!,. Not! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Covert5
Talker
Talker

Post by Covert5 »

Sorry if repeating anything but I had to come here after watching her handbag video to which I almost poked my own eyes and ears out with pencils due to the sheer droning on :zz: and my asking myself WTH I am doing here again! But as everyone that comes here tends to agree, I think it's because of the train wreck and then laughing about it or ripping on the utter craziness.
So then I go on to inflict more trauma on myself by watching the Fri haul. I am only 15 minutes in and she starts by saying she could throw out ALL other foundations as she's essentially found her HG in the new MUFE HD. But then as I watch she's talking about picking up the Born this Way foundation by Too Faced. Uh, yeah. I think we are going down the foundation road again. :help: :bhd:
Don't forget the Too Faced blush in the heart shape--that is "just gorgeous" and also IDENTICAL to the recently RECEIVED (not purchased) Tarte blush.
Oh and WAIT FOR IT--she's done a major cosmetics purge so we can "afford" to buy her used makeup for cheap since we are all so poor and falling all over her every word. :hail:
She is utterly CLUELESS.
The dentist topic almost put me over the EDGE. I am telling you--she won't know what to do if ANYTHING truly bad happens in her life. What an incredibly sheltered human being.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”