LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 24

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 24

Post by Witch Bitch »

I swear before all that is holy, I have never seen anyone worry and stress and HEAVY SIGH over lighting for a YouTube video the way Lisa does. HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT?! Does she not understand that you turn off ALL lighting other than what is directed at you. THAT'S IT. It doesn't take a professional film director to figure out lighting for a fucking YouTube video!!!!!!

All my profanities. Sorry. But, I cannot stand how goddamn helpless she is. :x

Blurunsushi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Blurunsushi »

I feel like she dressed herself to match the wall in the ring light video. I want to give her a Xanax. Calm down. LOL.

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

Tallula.Belle wrote:I hate those wooden shoes they are so ugly. That Mulberry bag reminds me of the purse that Queen Elizabeth carries. Mulberry bags are not ugly, but the one she got is. All these fan girls telling her they would watch her in the dark. BS. She wouldn't watch anyone if she couldn't see what they were showing. Why buy makeup to show if you can't see it? I have only watched about five minutes of her last several videos. I just can't with her anymore. And if Oliver's is having vendors then it is NOT just for Lisa. I smell a repeat of her Saks day where one person showed up. Who in the heck is going to stand there making strawberry margaritas?
TallulaBelle, youhave GOT to go to this event and report back!! I bet she is a nervous wreck over this party "for her". LIsa doesn't even drink, but she wants Strawberry margaritas hahahalol

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Oh that last video was ridiculous!!! no need to rant, because you ladies pretty much said it all!

I will say this, I am getting really sick and tired of her sense of entitlement and her attitude!!she acts like a spoiled brat teenager!!I really don't have anything nice to say about her!she needs to reevaluate her life big time!
Tallula, you made me laugh about those strawberry margaritas..... She still stuck in the 80s LOL, JK, nothing wrong with margaritas, but she doesn't even drink. Why not Prosecco or champagne with strawberries? I think that would be more fitting for the event! :D
Last edited by EastCoastGlamour on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

pangea wrote:The problem with Lisa is that she wants to be "different" now and not carry a bag or wear sunglasses like everyone else has. The problem is, she constantly copies other people's style and she keeps telling her minions about her purchases and now she just looks like everyone else. Oh my, how frustrating for poor Lisa! So much trouble and stress in her life...
It's going to be difficult for Lisa to come up with a look that doesn't look like every one else. She has everything that everyone else has, and she doesn't have a clue how to style herself without all of that copying. In other words...she simply has way too much! I think it would boggle anyone's mind to have as much as Lisa has. I have maybe a dozen lipsticks in my collection, and some days it takes me a few minutes to figure out which one I want to wear. I cannot imagine having hundreds of lipsticks to choose from. It's like that with everything she owns. No wonder Lisa doesn't have time to do anything other than style herself...haha. It must be such a burden trying to figure out which false lashes go best with her makeup look, then to coordinate the outfit with her nail polish and lipstick, then trying to figure out which pair of Sheila Fajl hoops looks best with the Dean Davidson ring she narrowed it down to. And then the shoes...OMG the shoes! How on earth does she EVER manage to figure out which pair of her humongous shoe collection to pair with any outfit. And I'm sure her brain is well and truly fried these days choosing a pair of sunglasses from her ever-growing collection. She's only going to give herself more work with the handbag issue... :rofl:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Epiphany53 wrote:I'm new here and about all I can add to what everyone else has posted is: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I have been watching this woman for years, and she is OFF the damn rails with her spending, her pontificating AD NAUSEAM about her hair, her...everything! I mean, I just can't! Sorry I'm a little worked up, but I've been holding this in for a while and, after this last video, I think my head exploded.
Welcome! I know the feeling!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

I thought she was quite bitchy in that video towards her viewers at the beginning. She ASKED for help with the lighting, and now the advice is overwhelming.

It's like the Fendi ugly bag review, oh no, not gonna sell it... now she is. And from what I remember she DID get to see it before she bought it cause Saffou showed it to her in Saks, so all that BS about not seeing stuff before she buys is bullshit. What normal person spends so much money on purses? $2200 and then decides it's too small?

Those pants.... well, not sure what to say about those. At first I thought they were made from a table cloth or something. It's not a nice print. They should have been worn with a black fitted t-shirt. She has no style sense whatsoever. And those ugly ass wooden shoes... good grief!

And that rat's nest hair AGAIN.... and the straightener she used didn't hold the curl... oh my Lisa, you certainly should get the dumb award. If it was raining brains she wouldn't get wet. :D

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

She just needs to get off YT and back to some sort of reality. Obviously, the least little thing overwhelms her and she has no coping skills. None. I've NEVER seen an able-bodied woman as helpless as her. Can you imagine a life where your biggest decision was what lip combo to pick that day? Her brain is utterly stagnant. I bet she has a hell of a time having meaningful conversation with anyone in the real world.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Marnie the mule wrote:I don't post much on Lisa, but damn she's so annoying! Why is she selling her fendi? It's such a waste of money!!!! She's beyond dumb! Just plain dumb.

Her daughter is so gross her recent IG pictures was so digusting her mouth wide open poses are so disgusting and very inappropriate.
This whole family bothers me to no end. I'm still shocked I liked Lisa at one point. :?
I Agree, that family is Dysfunctional with a CAPITAL D!!! Lisa is one of the Weirdest I have ever seen on YT.

I really do feel sorry for her children, because this is the role model they have and the husband doesn't seem to have much input in their home, at least that I can see from watching her videos for 6 plus years. Her daughter is a Victim IMO of he being a Bad Role model and just poor Mom in general! :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

eoz831 wrote:I am not convinced she likes either of the two bags she's just got. Remember when she "love love loveeeee"d the celine, and the Chanel etc? And we all called her out on it and look where that's got us
She's so annoying when she says, I don't care who else likes it, I DO!..Lisa it is SO obvious you READ HERE! You sound like a spoiled little brat!!!! Stop trying to PROVE to us that you LOOOVEEEE the bags! We know you don't! you just can't admit it and you will be selling soon..to Share with "US",,,yeah OK! :rofl:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Does anyone here know if Blocked Subscribers are able to "Thumbs Down" on Videos???. Another Words if Lisa Blocked and Deleted someone, can they go watch her video and still "Thumbs Down"???..I wonder because she has so many per video and if that is just her Subscribers that Are NOT Blocked and deleted, that is a Hell of a Lot! This must mean she goes through her comments (when she has Time :roll: ) and deletes the Non-Ass Kissing ones. Sometimes I will see a critical comment and it stays there for a while, other times, she eventually deletes.

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Does anyone here know if Blocked Subscribers are able to "Thumbs Down" on Videos???. Another Words if Lisa Blocked and Deleted someone, can they go watch her video and still "Thumbs Down"???..I wonder because she has so many per video and if that is just her Subscribers that Are NOT Blocked and deleted, that is a Hell of a Lot! This must mean she goes through her comments (when she has Time :roll: ) and deletes the Non-Ass Kissing ones. Sometimes I will see a critical comment and it stays there for a while, other times, she eventually deletes.
I don't know, but I sure wish there were a way YT could enable it to accurately show how dissatisfied people are with these irritating YTers even if they are blocked.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to dislike Tarte because they keep sending her free makeup that she doesn't look twice at. And some of these brands that latch onto these YTers just rub me the wrong way. I won't stop buying Tarte, but It just irritates the hell out of me.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Yes you can still thumbs down when blocked.

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

I just watched the latest video and she is a royal bitch! And why can't she keep her hands out of her hair with the constant primping? She is so in love with herself. She is the epitome of a narcissist.

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

The story of Lisa's life:

Complainer6045
Learner
Learner

Post by Complainer6045 »

The entire first half of the video, I felt like she was scolding her subscribers. That sure is a fast way to turn people away from your videos!! :FU:
A word to the wise isn't necessary. It's the stupid ones that need the help!

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

And because I'm feeling extra bitchy tonight after having seen her scold her minions, I'm posting this pic I like to call the "hey y'all, I never wear makeup to the beach and I never tan my face pic"

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater

Post by Witch Bitch »

pangea wrote:The story of Lisa's life:

I literally cannot stop laughing at this. :rofl:

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Lisa's certifiable. Last summer I wanted a certain type of bag, and Michael Kors happened to have the style I wanted. I noticed on the website it had this ugly medallion, but it looked like it was removable. I got the purse and unfortunately the medallion wasn't removable. Instead of selling it for half price, I *gasp* sent it back! And it wasn't hard to do!

WHY would you spend $2K on a purse, find it's too small for you and you don't like the flap and not send it back? Was she worried about hurting Safu's feelings? And yet she claims certain other items that are cheaper are more than she wants to spend. This wackadoodle reminds me of a blogger I used to read that spent thousands upon thousands on makeup yet didn't want to spend $60 on a candle she liked. *cue the crazy music*

I had to just click out of Lisa's video. I've had more than my share. In my opinion, the reason the minions are so obvious is because not many other people give a s*it about these types of videos. If you asked someone on the street if they watched LisaLisaD1, they'd look puzzled. If she was on a TV show, there would be far more detractors than minions.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”