Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 23

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
pangea wrote:
Thisisnotalovesong wrote:Wow, the Lisa and her mini-me bikini photo contest started 8-)
I knew it was just a matter of time. She will delete it after about a day though.
Guess she has changed her mind about being pale.
You know, I mentioned this A while back, but I can't remember when, ....thinking, that Lisa seems to rub off on her..That's why Lisa is full of crap when she says that she never "talks" about being on a diet or wants her children to feel like they need to worry about that stuff...I have seen B on IG constantly make comments about her body...IMO, Most girls that age, do not want to be like their Moms, they want to be different, like when she Did want to be pale, but since she is so sheltered, she just sees one side of life and that is that home...sad..

As far as the bathing suit pics, we have all mentioned this before in the past here, even last summer, I don't feel it is such a bad thing if there is a swimsuit pic taken...But this is So different.. She is Posing, seductively...big difference between a bunch of girls at the beach taking a group pic for example. My daughter would know not to pose like that for IG..there's a big difference..and Esp. at that age.
Last edited by EastCoastGlamour on Sun May 31, 2015 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

jadedgirl37 wrote:New pic up on IG..date night...lol I thought that was funny. They have date night about as much as pigs fly. Funny how Brianna posted a pic of her hubby going on date night, so i guess Lisa had to pretend to have one too. Hey Lisa..wheres your hubby in pic like Brianna's hot man?
She does this every summer when Brianna does it!!! :rofl: Also She READS HERE...i.e. my post about Never a date w/o the kids?...Hmm..Lisa, we are talking about a real date night ok! :rofl:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Same with the purchase of the desk, Brianna posted a pic of her new desk and office and next we hear Lisa getting a new desk!

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
jadedgirl37 wrote:New pic up on IG..date night...lol I thought that was funny. They have date night about as much as pigs fly. Funny how Brianna posted a pic of her hubby going on date night, so i guess Lisa had to pretend to have one too. Hey Lisa..wheres your hubby in pic like Brianna's hot man?
She does this every summer when Brianna does it!!! :rofl: Also She READS HERE...i.e. my post about Never a date w/o the kids?...Hmm..Lisa, we are talking about a real date night ok! :rofl:
Date night ... Pffft
Just yesterday, you posted about her not ever having a kid-free night out w/Jawn and lo and behold .... Boom! ;)

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

So is this what the kids will,do all summer? The beach? Do kids not enroll in camps these days? Do any sporty things? My 6 year old niece has more of a fun summer planned than the Duncan kids. Seriously. And by fun, I mean doing different things. Forget Lisa's crazy Jean shorts and stripper heels! The strangest thing to me in all of this is how lisa and John raise their kids. I have zero respect. Like I said, I hope those kids spread their wings and fly at some point. Lisa is more excited about her summer than her kids are I'm sure. It's all about her.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

:tu: Oh Yes! Thank you concern! I am having some issues on the phone right now with a thank button.. Isis,

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Totally agree Isis!..just saw some new IG pictures and they were all pretty much the same. Lisa sitting in the car neck up bikini string top hair in a bun or ponytail with sunglasses on on the way to the beach . ZZZZZZZ

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Totally agree Isis!..just saw some new IG pictures and they were all pretty much the same. Lisa sitting in the car neck up bikini string top hair in a bun or ponytail with sunglasses on on the way to the beach . ZZZZZZZ
Don't forget the full face of makeup. The feeling of makeup being fried into my face sounds so wonderful.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^ :rofl: Oh yes! And every time I see one of those pics her lips look bigger and bigger! she's really doing herself no favors by plumping up those lips! I know this sounds harsh but between her bony neck and her hair up like that with those Ute sunglasses all you really see is her big lips and nose and everything else looks disproportionate....she is aging herself

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

She is so copying Brianna!

-Brianna has a beautiful new/clean home; Lisa starts de cluttering

-Brianna has a new office and buys a new desk, etc.; Lisa cleans out the frog and got the same color rug a wall color & buys a desk, but not even close to the beautiful desk Brianna has.

-Brianna post a really cute picture in denim shorts; Lisa buys and posts a picture in denim shorts. Except Brianna's OOTD is sooo much cuter with flip flops and a tank

-Brianna post a picture with her husband for a date night; Lisa has a *cough* date night....apparently alone 8-)

Brianna spends her money on a beautiful home and furnishings; Lisa spends money on herself and buys cheap carpet and cheap furnishings, i.e., cheap drapes, desk, carpet remnants, then blames the cheapness on her husband who doesn't want anything changed!

Can you imagine the beautiful home she could have if she just used the money she spent on sunglasses and handbags alone in just the last six months?!?

She is so pathetic and beyond selfish!

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

You don't need a book telling you how to de-clutter. I haven't read the book as I'm wired to de-clutter on the reg. I hate having stuff-to a point where maybe I am too minimalistic-who knows. Anyway-what Im finding really interesting is Lisa has yet to own up to her own issues around stuff, junk, clutter. She blames everyone else. Always excuses.

She was going on and on about John's thoughts on a one piece vs a bikini. We don't care but clearly she does. And all the SEXY talk. It's just so silly and so so old.

What happened to taking Brooke to NYC? It'll never happen. I've given up hoping Lisa and John will see the light.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Isis wrote:You don't need a book telling you how to de-clutter. I haven't read the book as I'm wired to de-clutter on the reg. I hate having stuff-to a point where maybe I am too minimalistic-who knows. Anyway-what Im finding really interesting is Lisa has yet to own up to her own issues around stuff, junk, clutter. She blames everyone else. Always excuses.

She was going on and on about John's thoughts on a one piece vs a bikini. We don't care but clearly she does. And all the SEXY talk. It's just so silly and so so old.

What happened to taking Brooke to NYC? It'll never happen. I've given up hoping Lisa and John will see the light.
I couldn't agree more about not needing a book to declutter....if you want to, you will. But hoarders rarely do. I don't understand Lisa's issues to be honest and I would love to see all her hoard - to be honest I love those hoarder shows - it's awful but I just cannot look away. I do feel for these people but cannot understand their triggers and their needs.

I honestly cannot seem to find any redeeming quality in Lisa or Jawn either for that matter.

jadedgirl37
Debater
Debater

Post by jadedgirl37 »

PkayB113 wrote:She is so copying Brianna!

-Brianna has a beautiful new/clean home; Lisa starts de cluttering

-Brianna has a new office and buys a new desk, etc.; Lisa cleans out the frog and got the same color rug a wall color & buys a desk, but not even close to the beautiful desk Brianna has.

-Brianna post a really cute picture in denim shorts; Lisa buys and posts a picture in denim shorts. Except Brianna's OOTD is sooo much cuter with flip flops and a tank

-Brianna post a picture with her husband for a date night; Lisa has a *cough* date night....apparently alone 8-)

Brianna spends her money on a beautiful home and furnishings; Lisa spends money on herself and buys cheap carpet and cheap furnishings, i.e., cheap drapes, desk, carpet remnants, then blames the cheapness on her husband who doesn't want anything changed!

Can you imagine the beautiful home she could have if she just used the money she spent on sunglasses and handbags alone in just the last six months?!?

She is so pathetic and beyond selfish!

This hits the nail on the head. She is totally TRYING..to copy Brianna. She is so pathetic....Lisa you could have the things she has...u just choose not too. You would rather selfishly spoil yourself than to ever give your family a better living environment or nice vacations...et... You are a total waste of space.

aryani
Talker
Talker

Post by aryani »

It is no surprise that Lisa is copying Brianna - she has been demonstrating for years that she has no mind of her own. She is continually telling us how she spotted so and so wearing something and she runs out and gets the same thing, it is never a matter of taking elements as an influence for style. It is all about copying the look. And then it is so funny how her minions gush about her sense of style, like they don't even listen to her tell us who she stole it from. :) Something about her latest instagram car selfies with her hair up are so odd looking - they are almost exactly the same, which is weird and she looks so old, scrawny and unhealthy. And why is every selfie she takes in her car?? Take one outside! Take one inside your house. Take one with a friend, husband or one of your children, take one ANYWHERE other than your car for a change. It's so boring and makes it look like that's all she does is take a brief ride in her car and then back home again. I am not really sure what "doing instagram" means to her and Jawn but most other people who fancy themselves as style icons at least vary it up a bit. She's a pure narcissist, it's 99% her boring old mug so at the very least, CHANGE THE BACKGROUND. lol

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

I don't think Jawn has any idea what Instagram really is. So Lisa gets away with telling him she NEEEDS all this stuff and he just goes along with it. To be honest I think Lisa actually believes she needs to have something new in every picture, she has no idea how to dress herself at all and thinks it has to be a new outfit all the time rather than just getting dressed. Like I said a while back when the hell did getting dressed change into having an OOTD?

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

What is this strange dance of the beach towel nonsense :rofl: :rofl:
https://instagram.com/p/3X1z3iwEGU/?taken-by=lisalisad1

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:What is this strange dance of the beach towel nonsense :rofl: :rofl:

I'm gonna' spend $80.00 on a beach towel, to lay in the sand/dirt, spill beer, soft drinks and food etc. on ...... Right! :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Isis wrote:You don't need a book telling you how to de-clutter. I haven't read the book as I'm wired to de-clutter on the reg. I hate having stuff-to a point where maybe I am too minimalistic-who knows. Anyway-what Im finding really interesting is Lisa has yet to own up to her own issues around stuff, junk, clutter. She blames everyone else. Always excuses.

I agree, there are different ways to go about decluttering, but I wasn't surprised over Lisa reaction and even Jawns take on it, Instead of learning something from the book...the more I watch her channel the more I learn.... :? However, I do take EVERYthing Lisa says with a grain of salt. I would be willing to bet that half the stuff she says Jawn "says" is either a Lie or a slight version of the truth. She contradicts almost everything she says.

And those Midnight IG Pics again....Lights out at 11 Lisa? ....I know this is a stupid obsession of mine, but Why only IG pictures after 11 PM?

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

concern wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:What is this strange dance of the beach towel nonsense :rofl: :rofl:

I'm gonna' spend $80.00 on a beach towel, to lay in the sand/dirt, spill beer, soft drinks and food etc. on ...... Right! :roll:
I know, but its soooo Chic! and different, :rofl: ....I just got a great deal on beautiful plush beach towels for $12.99 that normally would be about $40....I LOL'd when she said on the Post how she tried Sooo Hard to show you this fabulous beach towel......OK, Lisa, :roll: and I'm really getting tired of her fan girls lame comments..Oh Lisa, you are such a good wife, Oh Lisa, you are such a good mother, Oh Lisa, you are such an inspiration!!..Oh Lisa, You are so beautiful....Are these women for REAL?!..Get a Freaking LIFE! :rofl: AND PS...I know I always say I try not to judge other YT'rs for the support of Lisa, but Laura Vitale.....Please..I wish she would just stop with the Lisa comments! ....

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LinniePoo2 wrote:Interesting how Lisa talked in detail AND inserted pictures of the necklaces she wants from French Kande. Listen up, subbies...Lisa has just put out her Christmas wish list, get on it! :rofl:
Exactly!....She is all about Lisa....Notice when Lisa wants something for Lisa, she makes an Effort....But when it comes to anything else for her family or her kids..that's another story..Even to make that Video about her IPL treatment was too hard for her..She's too busy to put out a decent edited video for her subbies...I seriously don't know how she has so many, although, I honestly think most of them (like me) are sticking around to watch the train wreck! I have been watching her for a long time now and it seems like most of her fan girls are fairly new..I don't see any familiar names or comments any more, just fairly new subbies...For example, on her channel and IG you still see fan girls asking for her to do a video with Jawn or her daughter..........They must be new .....or just stupid! :rofl:

Return to “LisaLisaD1”