EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 23

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
boredbitch wrote:What does Brianna's husband do? They seem pretty well off and she's on her 5th face by now...She seems nice but I find her taste tacky :o
I am not sure what Brian does, but I believe he is an entrepreneur..On his IG it says owner of eBeauty l believe and he is part of Brianna's Premier Look business. Whether he was born into money..not sure..Someone did say that, (not sure who) and it could be true, but I don't know..I know she lived in PA and I believe he grew up in NJ.

I actually like Brianna's taste in clothes. When I was her age I dressed similar, but even now that I'm older I would wear some of the stuff she wears. She has a great body, why not, right? She has shown some outfits in her hauls (those videos are well done I must say) and some IG pics and I think she dresses appropriate for the occasion. She knows how to dress for school events with her boys and baseball games and things like that..Nothing like Lisa with her boobs hanging out to go to the post office! :rofl:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PkayB113 wrote:She's doing what so many do and end up looking like freaks when they hit their 50's and 60's (yes Lisa, you too will turn 60). They start having too much work done too early, and because they have to keep it up, they end up looking like shit! But that's what happens when you don't eat right, don't excersize, yoyo diet and get too thin

She was adorable, but she went from looking like she was in her late 20's and in, just what, five years looking like she's in her early 50's? Makes you wonder how many of her adorers have ever seen her original videos.
I totally Agree..She had No Reason to get all that done...I've always said that whatever she was doing with the fillers was making her Eyes look small...Notice how much larger and brighter her eyes look in the first few pictures. And its Not the Botox, because she had that done before those first few pictures..She had a little bit done at that point. She took down the video that she had up about Botox, which i find strange, because she has the Lip filler one up still doesn't she?...She is so strange ....Anyway, her cheeks were Fine before and she messed them up, look how puffy and large they look in the After photos!. and the Lips..Another thing that wasn't needed,,Her lips were great before. I always thought she was pretty before, despite what people said about her nose or imperfections, She made the most of what she had, but with this yo-yo dieting and lack of exercising and constantly frying in the sun and torturing her skin and packing on the makeup it aged her so much. :roll:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^ And One more thing, sorry.....I Honestly believe her Obsession with Looking younger and Greed has aged her the most....Beauty starts from within and everything about her is fake and shallow...She needs to work on her inside, just sayin... :?

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:Did y'all catch her comment about how she didn't want to lose as much weight as last year? She said something like "for several reasons" and then trailed off. I thought she loved it.
Yes! I was thinking the same thing!..goes back to what I say about Taking everything Lisa says with a grain of salt...She contradicts her self, just like all the weight loss videos she makes...I was thinking Maybe she said one of the reasons she lost too much was because her chest looked like it was caving in?...I think when she loses weight a lot comes of her uppper body and causes her chest and neck to look boney and cave in.... :?

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

Those pictures blow me away. This is how I remember the old Lisa that I used to subscribe to. She was a beauty, and at the time, family oriented. She is a shell of herself. The emptiness inside has transferred outside. Maybe she will find her way back at some point in time.

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

In those pics.. The first two she is really pretty. The last one at the bottom her face has become flatish and wider with chipmunk cheeks and her eyes are all squinty. She looks like the first pictures older sister. So strange. Maybe its the angles and she HAS aged no matter what she's had done but it sure is rather dramatic.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

Could this woman function if there was a financial hardship in her family? What would 'spark joy' if she couldn't buy and buy and buy? It's so sad and sickening that her life is consumed by $$...and her subbies eat it up.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Off topic, saw this Video this morning and it touched my heart. I love when I hear YT'rs have their priorities straight...Brianna was doing colab video a while back and I checked out some of her videos, Since Jenn Marie's quite a few years younger (35) I only watched a handful of videos, but she seems very sweet. Just thought I'd share if anyone was interested, she really does have great makeup skills and nice taste in clothing. I shared some Slide Sandals she showed in a haul here a while back..

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Those photos are great! Look, we all age! But certainly Lisa's lips are now dominating her face. It's changed her whole look completely which is what she wants. Her hair looks AWFUL in the latest shots. She's not kidding when she says she has damaged hair.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Tallula.Belle wrote:Did y'all catch her comment about how she didn't want to lose as much weight as last year? She said something like "for several reasons" and then trailed off. I thought she loved it.
Maybe she woke up and realized how fast she put the weight back on? I only point this out because Lisa mentioned it herself. She never maintains a specific weight. I know it's hard but as so many people point out, she crash diets, gets thin and then puts it back on. Maybe she's trying to be realistic, which is perhaps giving Lisa too much credit! 8-)

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

And that desk.. omg. She spends huge amounts of cash on 'stuff'.. why not splurge on a nice pretty desk? I agree with someone else here that she is trying to totally copy Brianna. Which is okay.. but she is light years away from Brianna's style which I've seen on IG.
She settles for a cheap scratched up desk that 'Jawn doesn't have to put together'. I am getting the feeling he is a really lazy person and not good for anything other than boxing up her Rachel K, Sheila Fajil and used sunglasses....
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

Return to “LisaLisaD1”