Happy Monday! Here's a new thread for you all to enjoy! :tu:

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 21

Post by Chalky »

I wonder if her recent instagram is for church? It's kind of tight and I hope she wore a cardigan or something. Other than that, it's okay but nothing to write home about :D

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

When I watched Lisa's latest I saw a lot of stress and misery. Seriously. No Lisa envy on my end.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Chalky wrote:I wonder if her recent instagram is for church? It's kind of tight and I hope she wore a cardigan or something. Other than that, it's okay but nothing to write home about :D
A terrible outfit and that hanger. Sorry but Lisa looks cheap.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Isis wrote:
Chalky wrote:I wonder if her recent instagram is for church? It's kind of tight and I hope she wore a cardigan or something. Other than that, it's okay but nothing to write home about :D
A terrible outfit and that hanger. Sorry but Lisa looks cheap.
LOL - I know that hanger tattoo...no words for that. Well Lisa always looks cheap ;) even though she spends thousands and thousands of dollars a month on everything... :(

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

@Tallulah Do you know which of Lorraine's videos LL42863 left that obnoxious hypocritical comment in? She needs to be called on that for sure.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

I have mentioned earlier on the other thread that 69 Elvis guy asked if this was a church outfit...Didn't see a reply from her yet, but I haven't checked in a while..
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Talulla, You mentioned on the Last thread that John's siblings live close by and one of them seems to be living paycheck to paycheck....I was just wondering if you have any more info on that? ...I was intrigued by that knowing how Lisa spends...
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Ok-another thing I find odd, after watching Lisa over the yrs, is-why doesn't she pack up the kids and take them on day trips, wkend trips on her own? I'm assuming John's not interested/has to work. I understand wanting to do things as a family but why not take charge and drive your kids to a town a few hrs away? Or go visit John's family? Lisa has the time as she is a stay at home mom. And her kids are older. My mom worked and still managed to take us on little trips by herself. Lisa's the least motivated person, outside of taking care of herself.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Isis wrote:Ok-another thing I find odd, after watching Lisa over the yrs, is-why doesn't she pack up the kids and take them on day trips, wkend trips on her own? I'm assuming John's not interested/has to work. I understand wanting to do things as a family but why not take charge and drive your kids to a town a few hrs away? Or go visit John's family? Lisa has the time as she is a stay at home mom. And her kids are older. My mom worked and still managed to take us on little trips by herself. Lisa's the least motivated person, outside of taking care of herself.
I don't even think she could take the 2 hour trip to the Saks in Raleigh could she...I guess it's harder to take those selfies on long drives ;) and it would take away from her daily shopping...what fun would that be (for Lisa).

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

The sheath dress instagram picture: I liked the 'look', the shoes and the bag, the pony tail, but the sheath doesn't work because of the fabric. It doesn't lie flat. It clings, bunches and looks flimsy (cheap).

I hate the trench, white top, black leggings, black boots outfit: The trench is too grey for her (not complementary to her golden complexion), but it's otherwise really cute. I like it. The white top is a wrinkled mess. Why? The black leggings are bunching all over the place - thighs, knees, shins. They need to be pulled downward into her boots. The overall look is disheveled -- looks like she had 10 minutes to get out the door. Wearing a Celine bag doesn't make the outfit any better! And the 'one-boob' pose is silly, not sexy. The whole look is just sloppy.

The tiger sweatshirt and black leather jacket are oil and water. The V rib on the sweater is really, really sporty. The black leather jacket with gold hardware is dressy. They don't belong together. Plus, the look is way too busy. They're fighting each other for attention -- in a very bad way.

She keeps trying. Ever wonder whether her 'mistakes' are due to not having a place to where them? I'm going to the front porch today. . . .

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^ I agree about the outfits...I don't get how that Tshirt is "perfection"...For the price she pays for t shirts that should look better than that..I hate when they look wrinkled like that..I love the drapey look of a long tshirt or sweater top with leggings and boots, I wear that all the time, however, for all the money she spends I could pay 1/4 of that and I will look more expensive..At least spray some wrinkle reducer and steam the tshirt a little...I wonder if she even has a steamer. For all the money she spends..Again I don't oppose to wearing a graphic t or even a tiger shirt if it's done right..The rest of the outfit should be simple and not clash...you know the drill....and I'm sorry to keep mentioning her lately , but Melissa55 wore a long tiger print tunic type top over leggings and boots and she looked totally age appropriate...it was just the way it was put together!

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Lisa is such a contradiction. Upset about Coach buying Stuart Weitzman yet her favorite eyeliner is from Wet 'n Wild and wears Forever 21 with abandon.
She doesn't understand that Stuart Weitzman will likely not change. You don't see Cole Haan selling high top basketball shoes and athletic sandals (Nike bought them out years ago). As a matter of fact, Cole Haan is very comfortable now with its Nike Air Technology.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Gotcha-nailed wrote:The sheath dress instagram picture: I liked the 'look', the shoes and the bag, the pony tail, but the sheath doesn't work because of the fabric. It doesn't lie flat. It clings, bunches and looks flimsy (cheap).

I hate the trench, white top, black leggings, black boots outfit: The trench is too grey for her (not complementary to her golden complexion), but it's otherwise really cute. I like it. The white top is a wrinkled mess. Why? The black leggings are bunching all over the place - thighs, knees, shins. They need to be pulled downward into her boots. The overall look is disheveled -- looks like she had 10 minutes to get out the door. Wearing a Celine bag doesn't make the outfit any better! And the 'one-boob' pose is silly, not sexy. The whole look is just sloppy.

The tiger sweatshirt and black leather jacket are oil and water. The V rib on the sweater is really, really sporty. The black leather jacket with gold hardware is dressy. They don't belong together. Plus, the look is way too busy. They're fighting each other for attention -- in a very bad way.

She keeps trying. Ever wonder whether her 'mistakes' are due to not having a place to where them? I'm going to the front porch today. . . .

Great observations! Her friend told her about the trench so she bought it rather than thinking whether or not it suits her. Typical Lisa. I noticed for the first time how DONE her face looks in that trench photo. Yikes. I mean her lips obviously look done but I never notice Lisa's botox etc....

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
Isis wrote:Ok-another thing I find odd, after watching Lisa over the yrs, is-why doesn't she pack up the kids and take them on day trips, wkend trips on her own? I'm assuming John's not interested/has to work. I understand wanting to do things as a family but why not take charge and drive your kids to a town a few hrs away? Or go visit John's family? Lisa has the time as she is a stay at home mom. And her kids are older. My mom worked and still managed to take us on little trips by herself. Lisa's the least motivated person, outside of taking care of herself.
I don't think Jawn would want her to do that alone. But if he doesn't, he should go with her, which is why I don't think she wants to. My husband would never want me going on a trip without him, just because he is protective of me and the kids, but he would certainly go with us. The funny thing to me, about my husband being protective is I am from Atlanta and have driven everywhere by myself, but it doesn't bother me that he is protective.
Everyone is different, every family is different. Still-she lacks serious motivation!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”