General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 18

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 18

Post by GirlTalk »

and to be fair here I don't think Lisa looks as bad as the picture does. That is horrible lighting and HORRIBLE makeup.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

How damn difficult is it to put things away so the animals don't get them? This shows a total lack of understanding of how hard you have to work to purchase these things. She has no care whatsoever about anything, oh I'll just get another one makes me so angry when there are people working hard to keep their heads above water and she couldn't give a f&*%
[instagram][/instagram]

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I remember the pic and Tarte situation now. Yikes. She probably had that Tartist fired!

Unrelated to D1 but I checked out Flowerbomb's makeup collection. Please tell me she isn't from my city- Pittsburgh?! She had a Steeler figurine near her makeup. I've only watched her one other time awhile back. Not for me. She reminds me of Ann Culter.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

chance86 wrote:How old is that picture? Is that real? Why would she post that?

I never quite understood the dick-nose comparisons but I see it now.
Looks like someone took it and did some kind of editing. Like instead of blurring/smoothing,, they intensified it. However, they couldn't do that if there wasn't something to work with.

I mean there is a reason she uses so much stuff on her face. She puts 5 or 6 things on her face before she even gets to the blush! Then uses filters to the point she doesn't even have knuckles! :roll:

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

I have never ever had anyone, being it a friend or make up artist do my makeup in a way that I don't run to remove it. I have lst count of the times I have tried and it never works. Only I myself can do my make up, I did it even for my wedding. I have always thought natural styles look better on me, even using colours, I just use them to accentuate but I don't needto cake on my skin and until I need it I won't do it. Iplay more with my lip colours if anything. So if that photo of Lisa is ne of her face done by a make up artist, and not the look she does herself, then I am with her in her pain lol :rofl:
I am not sure she will have a huge haul video tonight, for some reason I think she is feeling deterred after all the condemnation she got during her bollocks no buy month. I'm not even sure if she has been forced to reduce her spending. We'll see tonight

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:She's unable to look within herself and see anything
Because there's absolutely nothing there to see

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

It's out. Between the hair and the lips......I have no words

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

chance86 wrote:How old is that picture? Is that real? Why would she post that?

I never quite understood the dick-nose comparisons but I see it now.
I found it on the Facebook page posted a page or so back. A normal non-narcissistic person would've deleted it, not posted it on the interwebs.Then again,we're talking about Lisa. After you get past the phallic nose, there's the cake face. It really is a mess.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Perfect timing, D1! Go figure she gets it up early this week. I'm going out w/ my girlfriends for drinks. Will enjoy the spectacle in a buzzed state when I get home tonight. Cheers!

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

It really hit me tonight that watching her videos is an exercise in madness. It is Groundhog Day for each and every one.

Hair talk

Gifts

"It's what I have on today" (and she looks no different)

"It's be-yooooooooootiful" (and she has 25 dupes of it)

"There's a new foundation" (now she's come up with the "taking it for the team" approach and trying it out for us)

"It looks like X which I don't have anymore"

"It's just gonna be sooooooooo nice for the summer"

And yada yada yada. I had a brief Twilight Zone moment while watching her tonight. I have to ask myself why I watch the same thing over and over. If it were a particularly good movie, that would make sense, but it's not.
Last edited by bumbling_buzzard on Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SweetGiftsGreedy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SweetGiftsGreedy »

Am I the only person who thinks it is weird that Jawn keeps buying her shoes? And that is the same shade he bought her in that Balenciaga handbag that she never carries.
Oh looks like Wheel is going to get the blame for her being too sick to go to NYC.
Sounds like Ulta is no longer giving her gift cards so she is having to return stuff to get more stuff. Guess Beautylish will be giving her products now.
Oh great Fringe Magic as a giveaway! Really breaking the bank on that.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I am going to try that "For Us" what the hell?
Then she can't even cope staying home for a few days with her sick child she gets cabin fever!!!
They are so good to work with, who in the hell does this woman think she is??? :*&^%:

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

PkayB113 wrote:It's out. Between the hair and the lips......I have no words
She looks so hard and OLD! Like someone in their late 50's who had work done. Not pretty or feminine, her face is nothing but sharp angles and with that Endora liner and black roots.

And how many freaking brown pallets does she need....and blushes. It's like she forgot that she showed how much she already had!

Also lying about being in the house all week because Will is sick.....Arielle mention how perfect her forehead looked......she had Botox. Makes sense her not spending the past couple of months. Spending all her money on Botox, lip injections and fillers!

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

The thumbnail pic for tonight's video!!! She looks like that cat-lady jocelyn(?)! Scary!!!

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

puccamom wrote:The thumbnail pic for tonight's video!!! She looks like that cat-lady jocelyn(?)! Scary!!!
I was thinking the same it shicked me to be honest.
I usually look to see if it is another blow up doll pose lol

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

I don't know what, but something is up with her this week. Her eyes look like she has been crying, her hair is a mess, her lips look like a clown's, her eyebrows are non existent, her face gaunt, that forehead! she didn't paint her nails, and she seemed hyper in the first part of the video even a bit shaky. Are they now saving money, or did they run out of it, are they too much in debt or what? The wedding anniversary present was very "meh" compared to other things she has got on any given day. (What happened to the blue Manolo Blahnik "Carrie shoes"?) Is Jawn finally seeing the light? Has Lisa grown up? She said a couple of times "I can't believe that is it, that is all" Is she going off shopping?
S she is getting sick, is that going to be the perfect excuse to miss the NYC trip?

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:I don't know what, but something is up with her this week. Her eyes look like she has been crying, her hair is a mess, her lips look like a clown's, her eyebrows are non existent, her face gaunt, that forehead! she didn't paint her nails, and she seemed hyper in the first part of the video even a bit shaky. Are they now saving money, or did they run out of it, are they too much in debt or what? The wedding anniversary present was very "meh" compared to other things she has got on any given day. (What happened to the blue Manolo Blahnik "Carrie shoes"?) Is Jawn finally seeing the light? Has Lisa grown up? She said a couple of times "I can't believe that is it, that is all" Is she going off shopping?
S she is getting sick, is that going to be the perfect excuse to miss the NYC trip?
She's probably having panic attacks or crying spells cause she's too afraid to leave Wilmington.

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

She is the poster child of why botox and fillers are not always a great idea.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

She says that Will is her "little boy" and he's been sick. Isn't that kid 12? I hope Lisa isn't secretly a Sam Schuerman.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”