General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 18

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 18

Post by puccamom »

Edie wrote:She says that Will is her "little boy" and he's been sick. Isn't that kid 12? I hope Lisa isn't secretly a Sam Schuerman.
I've watched her from the beginning. Other than mentioning ONE Boy Scouts meeting I have never heard her mention any activities that a Will is in nor the mention of any friends/play dates etc.... None !!! Maybe he has some "issues". They only mention him playing video games

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Edie wrote:She says that Will is her "little boy" and he's been sick. Isn't that kid 12? I hope Lisa isn't secretly a Sam Schuerman.
He's between 10-11. (Same as my kid)

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

What is a Sam Schuerman? I know she is a YouTuber but not much else.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:
She has a strange relationship with her son and wants him to stay a baby forever. She keeps his hair long--despite him asking for a haircut. His clothes are too small. She never allows him to have play dates anymore or make friends. She's pretty much projecting all of her issues onto her kids.

Pluto
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pluto »

I figured Lisa was spending her no-buy month in the medSpa getting way too much work done as per usual.

Lisa is a few years ahead of me and once upon a time she was my inspiration for how I wanted to age. Now she has become a cautionary tale of what not to do. That's fine, I like seeing the way my body ages, plus I feel like exercise is a cure all, which she does none of so she's stuck in her sluggish body and crazy head.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Edie wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:
She has a strange relationship with her son and wants him to stay a baby forever. She keeps his hair long--despite him asking for a haircut. His clothes are too small. She never allows him to have play dates anymore or make friends. She's pretty much projecting all of her issues onto her kids.
Ah I see. That's really sad for the little fella. I think you could be right as the way Lisa was talking about him laying on her was just weird. Toddlers yes not 11 year olds that's just creepy.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

This thread is way long. New one, here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=16187

Carry on! :D
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Return to “LisaLisaD1”