So confused

daniellem93x
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

So confused

Post by daniellem93x »

Ok so, I am 25 years old and I am a parent to a 4 year old girl. She is naughty and contrary at times but what can I do. I am taking he to nursery every day from 8.30-11.30 plus taking her to her grandparents house 4 days a week to keep up with my sky high London rent which involves 2 hours traveling to take her there and take myself back. It is exhasting plus working 6 hours and getting home at 10pm and being exhausted yet having to do dinner and clean the flat I am dead. The only way we can have sex is for me to drink minimum 1 bottle wine. What is up with me I barely drink and now I have to drink from morning just to get by. My bf don't care as long as he has eaten and slept and my 4 year old is a naughty nightmare kid sometimes plus the only friendship I have besides them is no one. Help

mjay926
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: So confused

Post by mjay926 »

Aw ): this made me sad. Seriously just try to take it one day at a time. Try to cut out drinking entirely and substitute it with something else. I know no one wants to, but try exercising in the early morning. It sucks at the beginning but its after you get used to it you'll be fine. exercising releases endorphins which give you a positive feeling. maybe if you work out if the morning it will be a good way to release stress instead of drinking. if your boyfriend isn't fulfilling you needs maybe you should talk to him about that as well. Your daughter only 4 so of course she will be a handful and it will be hard at times but at the end of the day you created her and im sure you love her more then life your just going through a lot right now. maybe go to the gym to exercise and join classes so you can meet friend there? not sure what else to suggest. I hope you feel better and the drinking stop before it too late. wish you the best!

Return to “Family”