Feeling Unloved

AnusPepper1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Feeling Unloved

Post by AnusPepper1 »

This is mainly just to went, but I would love comments as well. Be warned that this is going to seem very whiny to many of you. I've fallen in love with two guys before. I'll call the first guy Bob, and the second guy Joe. I went through the same thing with both of them. They both had an ex girlfriend who had dumped them and completely broke their hearts. I have no idea why they were head over heals for these girls. I know everyone has their own taste, but I knew these girls personally, and I just can't imagine wanting to be with them at all. Then again, people fall in love with people who treat them badly all the time. I had an on and off relationship with both of them. I always tried being myself the first couple times. They never loved me for who I was, so with both of them, I resorted to trying so hard to be what I thought they wanted (including trying to copy their ex girlfriends that they had been in love with before). I knew in the back of my mind that I couldn't keep pretending to be someone else if the relationship lasted, but I was so desperate and in denial. I told myself I could change and truly be what they wanted after a while instead of just faking it. They both told me they loved me at some point (Joe did this twice), but decided after a few days or so that they had changed their minds. I think Joe had good intentions, but was just confused and wanted to love me. Joe even tried to love me, but told me he just couldn't. Bob found a girl after our breakup that he was so in love with, and is still with. Joe dated a girl for a couple years after we broke up. She was his world to him, but she cheated on him. He was extremely angry, but said he couldn't resist taking her back. Then, she dumped him for the guy she cheated on him with. We dated again, and you already know it didn't work out. He told me he wanted to love me, but couldn't force his feelings. He's now dating another girl that constantly causes fights and other problems in their relationship. He loves her to death, and no matter how many times they break up and get back together, he always loves her. He's heartbroken when they aren't together. He never felt that way about me in between relationships. I think he only tried to love me was because he felt I was his only option. It hurts.
I'm new here. I've never been a member of a forum before, and I'm still learning my manners. :D

bloomingpeony
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Feeling Unloved

Post by bloomingpeony »

It may hurt now, but you should value yourself more! the most important person is yourself so you should love yourself and then maybe you won't feel so unloved and will be more fulfilled. there's a right guy for you somewhere that will appreciate you. that guy don't sound very level headed to be in a toxic relationship, but I guess that's his problem lol.

Return to “Relationships”