Jazmine Garcia

psily
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jazmine Garcia

Post by psily »

She posted this text screenshot on Twitter that she had with Nikki, but look at the top left of the screen...she’s already on Bumble lol that didn’t take her long.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

psily wrote:She posted this text screenshot on Twitter that she had with Nikki, but look at the top left of the screen...she’s already on Bumble lol that didn’t take her long.

Meh, good for her for hopping on bumble. My only problem with bumble is my first match was an ex. Awkward. Especially since he's since married some girl since we dated. Also if I wanted to hook up with my FB friends I did my college major with I would have, I don't need Bumble. The one upside to tinder, no fb matches.

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

psily wrote:She posted this text screenshot on Twitter that she had with Nikki, but look at the top left of the screen...she’s already on Bumble lol that didn’t take her long.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0028a3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171004</span><span>/</span><span>39ed41930f66fef301425d29450028a3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Yeah and?
I wonder what sort of guys she is into, and what sort of guys will put up with her lol

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute »

It's probably a passive aggressive move, so that Omar can "see" that she's moving on and be jealous and regret ditching her. (Because I don't think she ditched him)
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

Von_Haute wrote:It's probably a passive aggressive move, so that Omar can "see" that she's moving on and be jealous and regret ditching her. (Because I don't think she ditched him)
Omar doesn't seem the type to follow her stuff once broken up, if he'd blocked her I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute »

candlepants wrote:
Von_Haute wrote:It's probably a passive aggressive move, so that Omar can "see" that she's moving on and be jealous and regret ditching her. (Because I don't think she ditched him)
Omar doesn't seem the type to follow her stuff once broken up, if he'd blocked her I wouldn't be surprised at all.
He doesn't follow her on Instagram, but he followes her other account "Jazzpedia" (where she actually still has pictures with him). He also follows Sam James, Nikki and her friend Diamond.
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Von_Haute wrote:
candlepants wrote:
He doesn't follow her on Instagram, but he followes her other account "Jazzpedia" (where she actually still has pictures with him). He also follows Sam James, Nikki and her friend Diamond.
Probably forgot to unfollow Jazzpedia because she posts so infrequently on there.

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

It does seem like Omar has been posting more often and posting more.. suggestively/flirty-ish on his IG lately.

It doesn't seem like Omar is at all broken up about this breakup (shocking.. someone not invested to begin with isn't hurt afterward). It does seem like Jaz still is. I'm willing to bet even if he saw the bumble thing he wouldn't care.

He's a nice dude, but it's pretty obvious that he's always had other priorities. Maybe Jaz is using bumble as a way to boost her ego? I hopped on Tinder literally two days after my breakup many moons ago just because it was nice to have positive male attention. 0 interest in dating tho.

SledRun
Learner
Learner

Post by SledRun »

Lol @ her IG story - the record player.. Trying to get Omar's attention..

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

Post by cali_ambitious454 »

Did anyone catch Jaz’s mini rant on Twitter regarding the breakup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

cali_ambitious454 wrote:Did anyone catch Jaz’s mini rant on Twitter regarding the breakup?
Lol did FGOC post about it? Or is it in regards to us saying Omar never seemed as committed. Honestly people should just stay off twitter in moments like these. I mean it wasn't that bad, but if you have to tell the internets you were really in love, you probably should just not.

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

treelee wrote:
cali_ambitious454 wrote:Did anyone catch Jaz’s mini rant on Twitter regarding the breakup?
Lol did FGOC post about it? Or is it in regards to us saying Omar never seemed as committed. Honestly people should just stay off twitter in moments like these. I mean it wasn't that bad, but if you have to tell the internets you were really in love, you probably should just not.
For as many times as she’s mentioned the breakup, both directly AND indirectly (see latest IG post with caption mentioning tough life stuff), Omar has yet to publicly say anything about it. He’s carrying along on SM as usual. I definitely believe he was the one that broke things off.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I don't believe for a second she doesn't read all that shit herself. "my friends told me to warn me" lol ok

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

cali_ambitious454 wrote:
treelee wrote:
For as many times as she’s mentioned the breakup, both directly AND indirectly (see latest IG post with caption mentioning tough life stuff), Omar has yet to publicly say anything about it. He’s carrying along on SM as usual. I definitely believe he was the one that broke things off.
Yeah she's really just bringing even more attention to it now... like have those rants to people in your circle not your thousands of followers. Kinda like Nikki needs to get it alll out once and then move on. Omar says nothing because he wants to keep it private... Jaz says she wants to keep it private yet keeps bringing it up. Don't mention it. Let people think and assume, address it once and be done. goodness

boshbosh
Learner
Learner

Post by boshbosh »

Jaz if people's opinions are "irrelevant" stop addressing them like they are :?

You can just politely ask for respect and to stop being tagged in stuff. If people keep tagging, leave it be, since you definitely don't read these threads at all right? :rofl:

Man I cannot imagine having a phone exploding all the time with this stuff.. probably why I'm not IG famous lol.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Anyone have name ideas for the new thread?
Only thing I can come up with is "JazzyBooHoo I got dropped Garcia" (play on words with her Jazzypoo SM name)
JazzyBooHoo (not into fitness, but still promotes fitness) Garcia?
IDK haha

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

simplycourt11 wrote:Anyone have name ideas for the new thread?
Only thing I can come up with is "JazzyBooHoo I got dropped Garcia" (play on words with her Jazzypoo SM name)
IDK haha
LOL. I was gonna ask, does she still qualify to stay in the "YT Fitness Gurus" thread? :rofl:

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

treelee wrote:
simplycourt11 wrote:Anyone have name ideas for the new thread?
IDK haha
LOL. I was gonna ask, does she still qualify to stay in the "YT Fitness Gurus" thread? :rofl:
Haha, that’s a really good point.

And I love the “BooHoo” name, describes Jaz to a T. Rofl

Timelydisguise
Talker
Talker

Post by Timelydisguise »

hahaha haha Jazzyboohoo I got dropped is perfect :rofl:

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”