Emily "Always Grinding" Hayden - Part 2

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emily "Always Grinding" Hayden - Part 2

Post by Hashtag fitness »

Thanks Instagram for making the funny happen and choosing to freeze the video at this exact moment.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

That post to get people to do her challenge pisses me off.

Fitness journeys should never be undertoned with shame. Ever. It's so shitty to basically tell your prospective clients "YOU HAVE NO SELF CONTROL AND NOW YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT, HUH?" Like fuck off. Most people weren't taught the best eating habits, the average american has no idea how to properly exercise. Just fuck off?

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Emily "i love my brother" Hayden 8-)

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Looks like booch must be fronting most their rent. New place is way bigger and nicer (although hard not to be lol). No way she can afford even half that beachside townhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

Latest vlog: She writes the last word of that "evolve with Emily" program and cries and gets emotional ??? wtf

Me being a catty bitch here but...um so was Emily using outdoor patio furniture as indoor furniture in her old apartment? I think so cuz she took her couch from her old apartment and put it on her outside patio. Wouldn't that ruin it?? Btw that huge couch next to the kitchen is fugly.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Who are these idiots still getting the evolve tattoo?? Is she just finding girls in Pinterest with her tattoo cause you know a million and one ppl have it or is it actually because of Emily??

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

Sounds to me like Emily is already getting peeved at Amanda. IG story talking about how important it is to have alone time, create boundaries for others, and resolve conflict. It's only been a week. :rofl:

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Post by whiskeyweights »

I can't believe she showed up to a book launch party in sweaty workout clothes

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Can we please talk about what is going on in this picture?

https://i.imgur.com/x17sj1m.png

One girl looks like a bride, one girl looks like shes going to a picnic, one girl is wearing a beetlejuice inspired two piece (which Im actually not mad about tbh), then we got the cross eyed ninja on the right, amanda with the weird cowgirl vibes and emily in her sweaty workout gear.
This is an actual mess :rofl:

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:Can we please talk about what is going on in this picture?

<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/x17sj1m.png" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>x17sj1m</span><span>.</span><span>png</span></a>

One girl looks like a bride, one girl looks like shes going to a picnic, one girl is wearing a beetlejuice inspired two piece (which Im actually not mad about tbh), then we got the cross eyed ninja on the right, amanda with the weird cowgirl vibes and emily in her sweaty workout gear.
Dying. I mean Amanda looks so bad I think I'll take Emily's sweaty mess over it. Hopefully it's at least expensive sweaty workout gear. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:Can we please talk about what is going on in this picture?

https://i.imgur.com/x17sj1m.png

why they posing like besties at prom

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

treelee wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/x17sj1m.png" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>x17sj1m</span><span>.</span><span>png</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>x17sj1m</span><span>.</span><span>png</span></a>

Dying. I mean Amanda looks so bad I think I'll take Emily's sweaty mess over it. Hopefully it's at least expensive sweaty workout gear. :rofl:
Nah. Probs cheap alphalete. Hope someone febreezed her stank ass.

byebeach
Informer
Informer

Post by byebeach »

Her latest IG video is so creepy. You can tell she thinks she’s so cute, but it’s actually frightening.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

byebeach wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BjQMhT4Bsux</span><span>/</span></a>
Her latest IG video is so creepy. You can tell she thinks she’s so cute, but it’s actually frightening.

BEYOND weird. and who filmed it? amanda???

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

That's so cringe. She's the actual opposite to "goals".

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

regina_giddens
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by regina_giddens »

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:Now making ZERO cash from YouTube.

[url]<a class="vglnk" href="https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel ... r1SgVvo5JQ[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>socialblade</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>youtube</span><span>/</span><span>channel</span><span>/</span><span>UCmpXONBNSI91br1SgVvo5JQ</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
How on earth does she afford her lifestyle? Surely insta and her clients don't make her that much.

saygopom756
Learner
Learner

Post by saygopom756 »

Can we talk about
1. She made the most idiotic post on instagram about suicide featuring a click baity title :" what's your opinion on suicide?" and her dad basically just says well people who want to commit suicide just need to evolve.

LITERALLY WHAT. WHAT THE HECK. this is just so....not appropriate. They need to stay in their lane. WTF

2. Her dad has a business as a nutritionist/life coach or something? see: drpatrickhayden.com
Am i missing something or did she or him never mentioned that he was a proper certified MD or PHD? It is illegal to call yourself a doctor of any sort and then sell stuff under that guise. I looked under the biography section of the site and it says he holds "private license as a Certified Nutritionist from the American Health Science University, Fitness Consultant certified by American College of Integrative Medicine, and a Bachelor of Holistic Nutrition from Clayton College of Natural Health. " NONE OF WHICH ARE pHD or MD qualifications!!! This is FRAUD. End of story. how do I call the cops on this guy???

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

saygopom756 wrote:Can we talk about
1. She made the most idiotic post on instagram about suicide featuring a click baity title :" what's your opinion on suicide?" and her dad basically just says well people who want to commit suicide just need to evolve.

LITERALLY WHAT. WHAT THE HECK. this is just so....not appropriate. They need to stay in their lane. WTF

2. Her dad has a business as a nutritionist/life coach or something? see: <a class="vglnk" href="http://drpatrickhayden.com" rel="nofollow"><span>drpatrickhayden</span><span>.</span><span>com</span></a>
Am i missing something or did she or him never mentioned that he was a proper certified MD or PHD? It is illegal to call yourself a doctor of any sort and then sell stuff under that guise. I looked under the biography section of the site and it says he holds "private license as a Certified Nutritionist from the American Health Science University, Fitness Consultant certified by American College of Integrative Medicine, and a Bachelor of Holistic Nutrition from Clayton College of Natural Health. " NONE OF WHICH ARE pHD or MD qualifications!!! This is FRAUD. End of story. how do I call the cops on this guy???
All of that is fucked up. His title is ND so I think naturopathic doctor, even though he doesn't cite where he earned that credential. :roll: But that would imply he's indeed a Dr. I guess he was listing his nutrition qualifications? Idk, he's a looney toon and I wouldn't take his advice on anything. It's where Emily gets her crazy "evolve" bullshit mentality.

winterkat
Talker
Talker

Post by winterkat »

saygopom756 wrote:drpatrickhayden.com
Unfortunately, Texas does not require licensing or registration for naturopathic medicine. Anyone can claim the title N. D., which is stupid AF.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”