Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Names_Ames
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by Names_Ames »

Re: The new items from TALA. I am so baffled as to how girls on Twitter are desperate for plain white socks with a meaningless, made up word on them. “I need these socks now” “when are they releasing?”

Plain white socks?! Socks?!

ncxo
Informer
Informer

Post by ncxo »

Please tell me I’m not the only one that feels like her excessive fake tan is bordering on blackface. She’s so dark lol

Booknerd92
Learner
Learner

Post by Booknerd92 »

Her team have such boring faces and personalities. Their all the same.

I would be soooooo pissed if I was someone who ho had ordered something and been waiting ages for it with no response or it was bad quality, while her and her team are not responding and swanning around Portugal.
Also felt so sorry for those women making the clothes, they didn’t look happy at all, and they will definitely be underpaid despite what grace says. Why else would she go to w foreign county to get her stuff made??? How are her minions so thick and sticking up for her!

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

wow she recorded the factory? there’s definitely something off putting about that, the only time i would understand that is when stacey dooley does a documentary or something but nah this aint it, never seen such a massive airhead with double standards. i really wonder what the work conditions are like?

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

What's so bad about recording factory footage? Don't see how it's much different to showing workers in the warehouse. And them not looking happy, should they be sitting there like a grinagog? That's Emily's role actually.

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

Spid wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:21 am
What's so bad about recording factory footage? Don't see how it's much different to showing workers in the warehouse. And them not looking happy, should they be sitting there like a grinagog? That's Emily's role actually.
IMO, sure film the set-up of the factory itself, the materials/machines/whatever, but filming the workers just doing their jobs feels wrong. Idk, its kinda like if you work a minimum wage fast food job, and a corporate big-shot paid 6-figures ++ comes in, chills and laughs with their corporate crew, and then films you while you're busting your ass. Just seems kinda exploitative.

Also for example CG will film his workers in his warehouse, but that's way different to me since he actually knows then and chills with them and they all heavily advertise their involvement with Alphalete on SM.

greatbutton
Learner
Learner

Post by greatbutton »

Lizzurd wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:30 am
Spid wrote:
IMO, sure film the set-up of the factory itself, the materials/machines/whatever, but filming the workers just doing their jobs feels wrong. Idk, its kinda like if you work a minimum wage fast food job, and a corporate big-shot paid 6-figures ++ comes in, chills and laughs with their corporate crew, and then films you while you're busting your ass. Just seems kinda exploitative.

Also for example CG will film his workers in his warehouse, but that's way different to me since he actually knows then and chills with them and they all heavily advertise their involvement with Alphalete on SM.
I also wonder if she got the right permission to do so. In the UK you have to sign a declaration saying you are okay being filmed/photo taken. I would guess the laws would be similar in Portugal and I can see Grace not bothering to do so.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Lizzurd wrote:
Spid wrote:

Ben Francis has filmed his warehouse workers quite a few times, he doesn't chill with them and they aren't even in the same town as him.

Would you really need a waiver for 5 seconds of footage where you are barely recognised? Surely simple oral permission would do.

yoyosupker
Talker
Talker

Post by yoyosupker »

Spid wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:27 am
Lizzurd wrote:
Spid wrote:

Ben Francis has filmed his warehouse workers quite a few times, he doesn't chill with them and they aren't even in the same town as him.

Would you really need a waiver for 5 seconds of footage where you are barely recognised? Surely simple oral permission would do.
Unless it’s in public, then technically footage doesn’t belong to you unless all participants filmed have signed a declaration of consent. So if they really wanted to they could sue if they haven't got their permission to be filmed. Which might sound silly over a 5 second clip, but some people can’t and don’t want any photos or footage of them anywhere cause it could possible put them in danger of some way or another. This is a common thing at schools, a lot of parents let the school know that they don’t want their child to be filmed, due to loads of different reasons. One could be maybe their parents are separated and one of their parents could be a threat to them, therefore any images that could show up anywhere could give away where they could find them. Usually in this case with events at schools announcements are made prior saying if “any film and photography is taken it is for private use (ie not to be shared on social media).

portiabelle
Learner
Learner

Post by portiabelle »

Nothing wrong with being pear shaped. The point is, she became Instagram famous for her physique which she no longer has and therefore people are disappointed that she is no longer that body they are striving to achieve: I can see why people are commenting.

Also, from what I can see out the windows in the house tour, it looks like south west, maybe Fulham or Chiswick????? I’ve lived in London forever and that’s my
Opinion. Also, if it is those places, I imagine the house is over a million. Got some family friends in Putney which is further out and their house, similar size, costed 2.8mill

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

portiabelle wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:19 am
Nothing wrong with being pear shaped. The point is, she became Instagram famous for her physique which she no longer has and therefore people are disappointed that she is no longer that body they are striving to achieve: I can see why people are commenting.

Also, from what I can see out the windows in the house tour, it looks like south west, maybe Fulham or Chiswick????? I’ve lived in London forever and that’s my
Opinion. Also, if it is those places, I imagine the house is over a million. Got some family friends in Putney which is further out and their house, similar size, costed 2.8mill
I think I made the comment about her being more pear shaped because while she’s put on weight since this time last year, it’s all in her hips and thighs. There’s nothing wrong with that at all, but it really highlights how good she is at posing and making it seem like she built her booty with her bands rather than it being her actual body shape.

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

dietgossip wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:27 am
portiabelle wrote:

I think I made the comment about her being more pear shaped because while she’s put on weight since this time last year, it’s all in her hips and thighs. There’s nothing wrong with that at all, but it really highlights how good she is at posing and making it seem like she built her booty with her bands rather than it being her actual body shape.
definitely, if you see her most recent post you can tell her body does not look like it did last year

chanelgossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by chanelgossip »

portiabelle wrote:

Yes it is definitely Putney/Richmond way. I remember AGES ago she showed the road it was on and I recognised it (I live in Fulham) and I'm pretty sure she also mentioned it was south of the river!

nomaddie
Debater
Debater

Post by nomaddie »

yet another big yikes posted in her B_ND group
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nanany
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nanany »

apparently new house is in peckham

portiabelle
Learner
Learner

Post by portiabelle »

nanany wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:02 pm
No way!!!!!

That’s not the nicest area but also much more affordable than south west

nanany
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nanany »

portiabelle wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:12 pm
nanany wrote:
No way!!!!!

That’s not the nicest area but also much more affordable than south west
that's what someone commented on the house tour vid!

I defo don't think it's in kensington

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

nanany wrote:
I find that highly unlikely.

Would she have been able to make sure the name of the area can't appear in the comments? I.e. any comment mentioning 'peckham' doesn't get shown? If that was her area it wouldn't have been shown or would have been deleted by someone imo.

good2gossip
Learner
Learner

Post by good2gossip »

How long ago was the comment about Peckham? I've looked past 2 days comments but couldn't see it

Sarahodri
Learner
Learner

Post by Sarahodri »

When people post really private things on the Facebook page (screenshots, details of their relationships etc) aren't they worried that someone they know will see it?

Return to “GraceFitUK - Archived Threads”