GraceBeltUK - Part 3

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GraceBeltUK - Part 3

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

She's also gained weight... she literally said in her video?

I'm no stan or anything but even we say here all the time she gains weight in favourable places ie - tits and ass.

She's clearly gained weight so her boobs will be more full, in the summer when she's losing weight her boobs are less full hence appearing more saggy because the skin doesn't just shrink down all the way to fit the breast.

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sherlockhoes »

And again she is promoting non-vegan items and has a affiliate link but of course it’s fine because they’re 2nd hand :roll:

raspberet99
Talker
Talker

Post by raspberet99 »

Sherlockhoes wrote:And again she is promoting non-vegan items and has a affiliate link but of course it’s fine because they’re 2nd hand :roll:
This is what I do not understand. Private consumption of second-hand non vegan products would be a different story; but she is ACTIVELY promoting them. She’s an INFLUENCER by job description, so how she manages to reconcile her active promotion of (and in regards to the affiliate links, actual capitalisation/profiting from) animal products is beyond me.

If she was buying and wearing these offline (in her private/personal life) and not POSTING/PROMOTING them I don’t think it would be a huge issue. Perhaps not ideal, but nobody is perfect. And this is me speaking as somebody who eats a plant based diet and will try to avoid animal products where possible. That she’s actively creating demand for these pieces (lord knows why, her style is terrible, but alas she does) is wild. She has an enormous following. She IS creating demand! And I’d hazard a guess that a large proportion of those she does make consider buying say, a cashmere scarf or leather Gucci belt, are as concerned with the ethics that surround buying animal products as she claims to be, and - and thus will probably buy new, and not second hand. Even if she stated where it was but didn’t provide a link/affiliate link from I’d have more respect for her than how she’s actually making money off animal products. Is she o-fucking-kay?

raspberet99
Talker
Talker

Post by raspberet99 »

*arent as concerned.

Post by Guest »

raspberet99 wrote:
Anglesea_25 wrote:
Spid wrote:
Anglesea_25 wrote:I think her management have told her she needs to be more relatable and friendly. For example those handwritten thank you notes she gave with her product orders. I have been noticing more and more it's like she watches Megan Grubb and then tries to recreate her posts? The workout 'circuits' she's started posting, the chatty Youtube videos and now the singing with the piano.. it is SO obvious from her workout posts she actually has no idea what she's doing in the gym if it's not lower body. That 'full body' workout she posted was far from it, and her form on anything upper body is super telling she never actually does those exercises and it's just taken from someone elses instagram.
She gave handwritten thankyou notes with her orders? You sure that wasn't just for YouTubers she sent free ones to? Because she gets thousands of orders so how is that possible?

She's been postings circuits for a long time and the same goes for the chatty videos.
Nope it seemed to be with every order she sent from her last restock, but has never done it before. Everyone was posting photos saying how nice it was of her in the facebook group.

I'm not saying she never posted them, just that there has been an obvious difference in their content in the last 6 months that doesn't seem natural. In my opinion its very forced and seems as though she's been told to go in this direction by someone else.
Yeah I saw one of those 'notes' - someone posted one in her FB group and I'm about 98% sure Grace didn't write it, lol. The handwriting is completely different, like, laughably so.
More shocked at the fact she thinks 5% off is a treat??

snarkalot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snarkalot »

Did anyone see her sister Flora's post on IG? That girl has actual muscles and a butt created from actual fitness. She is way more inspirational than Grace!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrQZd9bBwzU/

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

snarkalot wrote:Did anyone see her sister Flora's post on IG? That girl has actual muscles and a butt created from actual fitness. She is way more inspirational than Grace!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrQZd9bBwzU/
We been over dis

ncxo
Informer
Informer

Post by ncxo »

I’m so underwhelmed with Graces notebook launch and selling it for like £15 is such a joke. I can’t believe her fans still get hyped for her subpar products. And saying she worked so hard on it, when there’s nothing to work hard on.

Whereas Polly Vadasz, an illustrator, recently released a journal type product for £13 which she designed and made herself which is 100 times more useful and cheaper with more pages... Image

Femmefatale8
Learner
Learner

Post by Femmefatale8 »

I really want to like the new video but I can't stand how everyone is cutting each other off and interrupting while someone else is speaking. I understand discussions are difficult to implement but this was simply a clusterfuck

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

I HATE when influencers say that ‘I’ve been working on this for a year’ ‘I’ve worked so hard for this’ No the company worked on it you just slapped your name on it at the last minute hun

Im_Procrastinating_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Im_Procrastinating_ »

Can we call her next thread Grace can’t Belt out a tune UK

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

New video was actually really interesting. Agree that the £120k was probably what Grace was paid by Gymshark in total.

She looked unrecognisable again, like that IG pic she didn't like.

scottishgg25
Learner
Learner

Post by scottishgg25 »

just watched the how much do influencers make video and (other than all the talking over each other) I had no idea people were getting £120k per brand deal. That's five times my annual salary as a junior lawyer. I've never been so deflated! :x

PizzaAndCats
Talker
Talker

Post by PizzaAndCats »

scottishgg25 wrote:just watched the how much do influencers make video and (other than all the talking over each other) I had no idea people were getting £120k per brand deal. That's five times my annual salary as a junior lawyer. I've never been so deflated! :x
I haven’t even watched the video but I feel like it will be depressing! -_-

f_fitness
Talker
Talker

Post by f_fitness »

Just watched the influencer video. Anyone find her reaction to KrissyCela's rant about influencers not moaning about people copying them hilarious? Especially now after she posted that trademark certificate on her stories.

fitnessinstathot
Talker
Talker

Post by fitnessinstathot »

f_fitness wrote:Just watched the influencer video. Anyone find her reaction to KrissyCela's rant about influencers not moaning about people copying them hilarious? Especially now after she posted that trademark certificate on her stories.
This^ This cracked me up. Graces face :rofl:
https://imgur.com/a/LrkJVAH

Femmefatale8
Learner
Learner

Post by Femmefatale8 »

fitnessinstathot wrote:
f_fitness wrote:Just watched the influencer video. Anyone find her reaction to KrissyCela's rant about influencers not moaning about people copying them hilarious? Especially now after she posted that trademark certificate on her stories.
OMG I wheezed

victoria122
Learner
Learner

Post by victoria122 »

Femmefatale8 wrote:
fitnessinstathot wrote:
OMG I wheezed
Literally laughed out loud at this. You can see her thinking 'shiiiiiiit'

sikat
Learner
Learner

Post by sikat »

I think it would be dope if Grace did a scholarship giveaway. Like even $500 would make a huge difference to a lot of people. Not that she ever will lol just a thought

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

eulalie180
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eulalie180 »

On her story she has a link to the new £400 Dyson hair curler, and her subsequent story attempts to justify it by saying “she hasn’t wanted a blow dry since” and that she bought one for her mum as well. She has entirely lost touch with reality and her target audience.

Return to “GraceFitUK - Archived Threads”