There was no other option!

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GraceBeltUK - Part 3

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Never before has a withered cow looked so good!

Am I talking about the belt? Am I talking about Grace? Ill never tell.

MissNewBeauty
Learner
Learner

Post by MissNewBeauty »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:Never before has a withered cow looked so good!

Am I talking about the belt? Am I talking about Grace? Ill never tell.
I'm dead. I would also be okay with the rest of this thread being photoshopped pictures of Grace and her belt.

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Just thought I'd add my thoughts on Grace (been subbed to her social media a couple years)

- I believe Grace's popularity is due to when white girls started to 'build bums' was very on trend, she's very average looking but has a nice smile (when done naturally). I remember a time when white women used to ask 'does my bum look big in this?'
(and not in a good way) how times have changed!

- Very upper class, but dresses like a chav, well maybe not exactly chav but she's not edgy/cool enough to pull off the looks (my UK GGs will know what I mean when I say very Bianca/Vicky Pollard) and she just oozes 'culture vulture' to me... All she needs now is a sovereign ring and a huge England flag flapping outside her Notting Hill manor and she'd nail it.

Why do these rich white kids dress like they don't have money? To be more relatable? It's annoying and try hard.

- The hair colour and orange tan which looks like a cow's hide reminds me of Peter Stringfellow

- Her IG is mostly of booty or booby photos *shoulder shrug* it's your IG so whatevs

- Most of the exercises and guides on IG are complete tosh, either copied from others or made due to popularity, which is fine but saying they've been 'certified by PTs' or whatever doesn't make them so, get authentic documentation or better yet a qualified person to work alongside and sign off on things you're selling. I'm no expert in fitness but I'd like to know who signed off on these workouts/guides so I can check them out and do my own research.

If you still read here Grace I've said what most people have said on here and I'm not trying to be mean but rather constructive, I guess the tan comment can be ignored if that's what you like (each to their own), that's just my perspective :)
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Sorry, that was long...

But I've been reading since the beginning getting up to speed (no MDMA for me)

God, that Gucci belt is burned into my brain, give it a rest!

We know you bought, we know you love it, you even wear it to promote your 'merch'. YAWN.

I wonder if she only takes it off when she decides to eat vegan food? :roll:
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

rosemariesue21
Informer
Informer

Post by rosemariesue21 »

im suprised she needs a belt for all her stuff as all these fitness girls like to get all there bottoms in a xs just so they fit on the waist regardless of everywhere else they need to stretch

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute »

am I still the only one who reads those belt initials as CG? (Christian Guzman)
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

Post by Guest »

Von_Haute wrote:am I still the only one who reads those belt initials as CG? (Christian Guzman)
Hahaha I do too! I’m having a hard time trying to read it as Gucci! I really wonder why they decided to make it CG instead of G?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Von_Haute wrote:am I still the only one who reads those belt initials as CG? (Christian Guzman)
Lmao I read it as her favorite site GG!! :rofl:

MissNewBeauty
Learner
Learner

Post by MissNewBeauty »

marshnellow wrote:
Hahaha I do too! I’m having a hard time trying to read it as Gucci! I really wonder why they decided to make it CG instead of G?

It is GG if you look carefully.

spacey11
Talker
Talker

Post by spacey11 »

its one thing not wearing a bra, its another thing wearing a dress that makes you look ridiculous just because there isnt enough fabric to fit your body into

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

spacey11 wrote:its one thing not wearing a bra, its another thing wearing a dress that makes you look ridiculous just because there isnt enough fabric to fit your body into
It looked like one of the dresses carys would call cute in one of her $400 missguided haul of $15 dresses 2 sizes too small. I looked through tagged photos of other ball goers last night and they all looked classy. Or at least not dressed to pop out at any given moment. Idk it seemed really out of place and unprofessional given the setting. Like if the whole point of attending oxford is making connections and forming a reputation for yourself I don’t even see the point anymore. She barely even sticks around for any student life and hardly seems invested in her degree.

LexLuther195
Talker
Talker

Post by LexLuther195 »

Does anyone else get the feeling that grace seems very alone all the time? Even at the Oxford ball. She wasn’t tagged in anyone’s pictures and was the only one who had a lone picture from the ones I saw tagged to the location. I can’t decide if she’s just too busy to have a ton of friends/connections in her school or if it’s something about her personality. I do remember her saying in one of her q&as that she had a hard time adjusting to school and making friends at first, and it’s hard to judge on social media but she just seems really alone these days unless she’s with Aaron or rarely going to a cafe with a random person that we never see again. Her videos used to feature so many people/friends and now I’m a bit worried about her but I’m not sure if I’m just reading too into it.

sp00nful
Talker
Talker

Post by sp00nful »

She says she’s gonna do a lulu lemon try on / review YT video. She literally JUST quit gymshark and now she’ll be reivewing other lines so I am so excited to see what she says. I think we’ll get a glimpse of how she really felt about gymshark quality when she makes this lulu lemon video.

orangesocks
Informer
Informer

Post by orangesocks »

LexLuther195 wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling that grace seems very alone all the time? Even at the Oxford ball. She wasn’t tagged in anyone’s pictures and was the only one who had a lone picture from the ones I saw tagged to the location. I can’t decide if she’s just too busy to have a ton of friends/connections in her school or if it’s something about her personality. I do remember her saying in one of her q&as that she had a hard time adjusting to school and making friends at first, and it’s hard to judge on social media but she just seems really alone these days unless she’s with Aaron or rarely going to a cafe with a random person that we never see again. Her videos used to feature so many people/friends and now I’m a bit worried about her but I’m not sure if I’m just reading too into it.
She did post a picture with a friend on her other instagram @g.bev, but I sort of get what you mean. When I was in college I'd go study at the library or a cafe and run into people all the time, so it always seems weird to me that her "uni vlogs!!!" are just literally her revising alone in her room all day. She never shows herself doing anything around school or meeting up with friends in her IG stories or vlogs, which gives off the impression that she's kind of lonely and doesn't hang out with many people beside Aaron. But it might just be a personal choice though to keep her SM more private and not include other friends in it. (Definitely isn't helping her content, which is boring as ever lol)

LexLuther195
Talker
Talker

Post by LexLuther195 »

orangesocks wrote:
LexLuther195 wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling that grace seems very alone all the time? Even at the Oxford ball. She wasn’t tagged in anyone’s pictures and was the only one who had a lone picture from the ones I saw tagged to the location. I can’t decide if she’s just too busy to have a ton of friends/connections in her school or if it’s something about her personality. I do remember her saying in one of her q&as that she had a hard time adjusting to school and making friends at first, and it’s hard to judge on social media but she just seems really alone these days unless she’s with Aaron or rarely going to a cafe with a random person that we never see again. Her videos used to feature so many people/friends and now I’m a bit worried about her but I’m not sure if I’m just reading too into it.
She did post a picture with a friend on her other instagram @g.bev, but I sort of get what you mean. When I was in college I'd go study at the library or a cafe and run into people all the time, so it always seems weird to me that her "uni vlogs!!!" are just literally her revising alone in her room all day. She never shows herself doing anything around school or meeting up with friends in her IG stories or vlogs, which gives off the impression that she's kind of lonely and doesn't hang out with many people beside Aaron. But it might just be a personal choice though to keep her SM more private and not include other friends in it. (Definitely isn't helping her content, which is boring as ever lol)
Ah I stand corrected as I didn’t know about her other Instagram! Scrolling through it I can see how she separates her life from her “brand” so maybe it’s just more of a brand choice. I wish we got to see more of this side of her in her videos.

It’s interesting how much more she posts pictures with aaron on her fit account vs her personal account. You’d think her boyfriend would be more of a personal part of her life, not an image for a brand/promotional Instagram account...

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

I think she chooses not to show her friends at uni as they may not want to be seen by a few 100k people. She has housemates and they've never been shown so I think it's a conscious decision.

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

maybe the photo alone is to get her better angles, in a group picture she doesnt have control showing her best angles or showing the belt off

hellohereiam
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hellohereiam »

If anyone watched her uni vlogs last year she used to post all of her Oxford friends all the time! (One of them was called Lali I think??) This year I literally have not seen them at all and she only seems to be by herself or with aaron. I know they might have asked not to be featured anymore but it seems weird to me that they were so close and in most vlogs to now not ever being seen.

usernamenotavailable
Learner
Learner

Post by usernamenotavailable »

She posted & tagged all her uni mates for her birthday.

I doubt they all want to remain off-camera

Return to “GraceFitUK - Archived Threads”