Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

baba20010
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

Post by baba20010 »

I thought they met at a coffeeshop? She once said that he approached her in a coffeeshop when she came back after a work-out for a coffee. Firsttt of all why would kurt ever go to a yoga event? on the podcast she is rambling on about how they went to do yoga together and how kurt isn't flexible at all and is basically a complete beginner. then why go to a YOGA event years ago if you can't do any yoga at all?

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 »

Adding to Sarah's filthiness- remember that time she used to keep her bike by her bed?? Yuck

Also, pretty sure she's put her shoes on the bed too...

Post by Guest »

lovethat4me wrote: I thought they met at a gym. I remember she was telling the story in a vlog and he approached her at the gym after a workout saying how impressed he was with her “functional” workout and that she was super strong and fit.
baba200delete0 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:21 pm
I thought they met at a coffeeshop? She once said that he approached her in a coffeeshop when she came back after a work-out for a coffee. Firsttt of all why would kurt ever go to a yoga event? on the podcast she is rambling on about how they went to do yoga together and how kurt isn't flexible at all and is basically a complete beginner. then why go to a YOGA event years ago if you can't do any yoga at all?
So funny how many of us have a completely different version of how they met, LOL! Here's the video I was talking about, first question they answer is about how they met. They said it was the "Flow After Dark" yoga event:

https://youtu.be/SxVLTauJrXU

She may have told a different story elsewhere which is why everyone remembers it differently...

jllns90
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by jllns90 »

In terms of how sarah and kurt met, i’m pretty sure that kurt didn’t actually attend the event, he was a photographer there. She was at the event and he was taking pictures and they went out for coffee later or something. And sarah even thought that kurt was like a playa or too cool or something..? That’s my memory of it hahah. Ffs sarah you read here, clear this up for us :rofl:

And i’m not even gonna comment on her whinging againnnnn.. and again and again. I’ve talked about this before but they’re sooo privileged as parents and sarah needs to start realizing and admitting that.

And what the f. Two weeks? Two weeks she hasn’t washed her hair? She says she has been consistent and goes to the gym 5x a week, i think she’s missed a few, so let’s say she has been 8 times over two weeks. 8 times she has gone to the gym, sweated, and not washed her hair. I can’t even imagine the smell, the grease buildup, the dirt. Like i’m pretty chill, if i wash my hair on tuesday for example and don’t go anywhere during the weekend, i do ride it until monday morning, but that is only if i’m not going gym. 2 weeks.. sarah, you’re at home all the time with kurt who is also home the majority. She has 100% had the time for it.

Firsttimeposter81
Learner
Learner

Post by Firsttimeposter81 »

Hate to break it to you “Sezzy” but my 4 year old still doesn’t sleep through the night.

Debug
Talker
Talker

Post by Debug »

jllns90 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:38 pm

And what the f. Two weeks? Two weeks she hasn’t washed her hair? She says she has been consistent and goes to the gym 5x a week, i think she’s missed a few, so let’s say she has been 8 times over two weeks. 8 times she has gone to the gym, sweated, and not washed her hair. I can’t even imagine the smell, the grease buildup, the dirt. Like i’m pretty chill, if i wash my hair on tuesday for example and don’t go anywhere during the weekend, i do ride it until monday morning, but that is only if i’m not going gym. 2 weeks.. sarah, you’re at home all the time with kurt who is also home the majority. She has 100% had the time for it.
Exactly! Imagine when she does exercises on the floor or gym mat where people step with their shoes. :? I might not wash my hair after spinning but on the days when they touch gym floor I have to wash them before going to bed, as I just can't think of all that dirt rubbing on pillow and my face. :|

Post by Guest »

Hey Sarah,

My baby slept through the night at 10 weeks. He’s EXCLUSIVELY formula fed. Sweet dreams sezzy.

mayanne92
Learner
Learner

Post by mayanne92 »

More complaining about how her progress with 'project comeback' has plateaued. Of course it has! Your body just went through a majorly traumatic event not very long ago. She's so impatient and it makes me so sad to see her placing so much emphasis on looking 'lean' again - sets such a terrible example for any women watching her. We are under enough ridiculous pressure to look incredible after having a baby without Sarah buying into it and pushing it on her platform. She has terrible body image.

helpmeimpoor6
Learner
Learner

Post by helpmeimpoor6 »

Hannahlbanana wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:56 pm
If you have time to the gym and your partner works from home then you time to wash your hair. I bet Kurt wishes he had an office away from home to get away from all the whinging and hearing about project come back.
So true! Also if she has time to do a stupid 20 minute skincare routine she has time to wash her hair.

Has anyone listened to the newest podcast? She says something and then goes "just joking I'm humble". HAHAHA narsissy sezzy you are the furtherest thing from humble. She is another level of delusional :rofl:

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

My not watching didn’t last long, read here and had to look. Lol at her trying to do a cool stretch video with Abby divebombing her to lick her face. Even bigger lol that she thinks a 12 week old baby sleeps through the night... actually that can have an extra 😂 because it’s so ridiculous. Ew to not washing her hair, that must smell disgusting. I love that she actually continued to promote the Alya skin mask despite it containing a paraben preservative. So holistic, much natural 🙄

drj3
Stalker
Stalker

Post by drj3 »

Anyone else see this comment? What a surprise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

Has anybody been back to the "Everything wrong with Sarah's day" video recently? The comments from the sheeple are crazy. These people are delusional!

georgiat93
Learner
Learner

Post by georgiat93 »

I’m pretty sure Sarah and Kurt met on tinder? I swear they said it in a YouTube video or in a comment? Or maybe I just read it here lol

baba20010
Lurker
Lurker

Post by baba20010 »

I watched the streching vid on her instagram and I don't know what to think about it. I loved that abby came in to distract her but I also felt really bad for abby. She just wanted some attention now that sarah was alone but she just keeps pushing her away. Also, at the end when kurt walks in you can feel her being bratty and annoyed through your phonescreen omg.

And, SEZ, girl, if you can make time to get your morning coffee. You. Can. Wash. Your. Hair.
It is gross and having all those bacteria on you and then cuddle fox, can't be good. Tbh i just think she didn't wash her hair, not because she didn't had the time, but because she just wants to be like "omg, look at me, such a busy working mom that I don't even have time to wash the three straws sitting on my head".

now, I am absolutely not momshaming because I understand it is hard, but we all know she clearly has the time to wash it.

Fishbowl
Learner
Learner

Post by Fishbowl »

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 »

If she doesn't wash her hair , it means she doesn't wash at all because I think the shower they have , the water falls from above the head, so once you're in, why would you avoid washing your hair?? I don't get it. She is too disgusting. And Kurt many times has way too long nails, it's so disgusting for a guy.

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 »

Watching that old video, the hair..wow ..she really is getting bold. And Kurt actually does too. Maybe she will pay the hair implants for his birthday.

frenchgossip
Lurker
Lurker

Post by frenchgossip »

watermelon_53 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:01 am
Maybe she will pay the hair implants for his birthday.
Only if they are sponsored #gifted :D

TheGrumpyGuru
Learner
Learner

Post by TheGrumpyGuru »

Who the @&@&( goes to the gym 4 times a week but says they don't have 'time' (?!?!) to wash their hair?? We got full skincare routines and homemade granola but this girl 'does not have time' to wash her hair? That literally costs 1 minute in the shower?!

Also who thinks having a baby does not come with sleepless nights? Wait till he's a toddler, you can't take him to the gym then..

bumblebee333
Talker
Talker

Post by bumblebee333 »

Also how transparent can you be?! This brand obviously hasn’t given her money to promote it/things for free so when she’s asked where something is from she’s like oh 🤷🏽‍♀️ got it ages ago from a random boutique.

1. you literally still have the brand tag on it.
2. the “random boutique” opened like 6 months ago so there’s no way it was “ages ago”
3. said “random boutique” is this beautiful little business (Mindful & co) a local girl has started and worked so so hard on so would it kill you to give her a plug? Nope? No free stuff or money? Okay yeah why would you support someone actually working hard for her money when you just scam it out of people. Makes sense.
4. the brand literally commented back to the people before you did and you were still like “yeah dunno hey”
43E2096B-E962-45CB-89F0-361D339533D3.png
7A761170-AED3-4E64-A738-064B44B084B3.png
CB5012DD-8382-49D2-B007-C74EE706223C.png
Also, regarding her reading here it almost makes me want to not point out the things she is doing wrong because she it literally using us and our criticisms as feedback on her brand and how she can reduce the criticism from the “haters” - which is why she addresses everything we say. Manipulative yes, but also mildly intelligent. If it weren’t for the constant spelling mistakes, poor parenting and self-centred narcissism I’d think there was half a brain in there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”