Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

nbee990
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

Post by nbee990 »

Do others find this irresponsible or is it just me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

nbee990 wrote:Do others find this irresponsible or is it just me?
100%

Particularly when Fox was leaning back and he was saying do sit ups for me. I can only hope he was still supporting him with the other hand. Still idiotic and irresponsible though.

How does the gym allow a baby anywhere near the machines?!? It would not be covered by insurance at all.

They both think they are so superior to everyone else and that rules don’t apply to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

nbee990 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:42 pm
Do others find this irresponsible or is it just me?
WHY are they the way that they are? 😬

So irresponsible. When they make decisions they don’t ask them self “is this in my baby’s best interests”, that ask them self “is this in my best interest”. And that’s what is so wrong with how they treat fez.

He’s not a gym accessory. He’s not a photo prop. Yet they continually use him to create content and it’s so sad/yuck/embarrassing and downright anxiety inducing to watch.

Post by Guest »

I'm shocked the gym allowed him in the gym area?! It's seriously risk to have him near all that equipment, he shouldn't be there at all. I'm disgusted that they're playing with him like he's a TOY and the staff are even letting them. The only reason children can be in a gym is if there's child classes (highly unlikely) OR a childminding service (sometimes offered in AUS gyms). But most gyms would only allow babies over the age of 2 years..
god this family is so dysfuncitonal, they think they're bringing up their child in a 'fitspo' household but they're seriously potentially exposing him to disgusting germs in the gym. Do you know how many people are sick? And how many germs there are in the gym?! Get him home !!

jllns90
Informer
Informer

Post by jllns90 »

Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:25 am
Lex147 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:22 am
*edited cause it was quite long for a quote*

Also, when she shared how she only uses the Hakka even though she had a spectrum s2, I got really upset. There is no shame in pumping milk, and a real pump collects the foremilk and hindmilk, the fatty part of the milk that helps a baby’s brain grow. The hakka only catches letdown (the foremilk) unless you manually express afterward, and that takes time. This bothers me because it’s another sly spread of bad information to a large audience, possibly comprised of women who may not be able to afford an electric breast pump and may not try a manual one like the lansinoh or Medela thinking the hakka will suffice because it’s $20 and a manual pump is another $40 and that’s 2 boxes of diapers. But only using the hakka as a pump can potentially impact supply, cause blebs or even mastitis depending on your pumping needs. This feels, like so much of her content, deeply irresponsible.
PREACH 🙌
LOL I’M CREASING :rofl: she is pumping in her insta stories now. I’m honestly not sure if she is taking the piss with us or she is actually that much of a knob. Probably the latter.
128A80F0-3086-4653-A560-9760031A7F89.png

And i completely agree on the gym thing with kurt?? Like what the hell? It doesn’t even matter if it was just for a second or for the lols or the gram. It is so irresponsible. Poor Fox again looks so uncomfortable as well. And as others mentioned, it is so dangerous and what kind of gym even allows that? Not to mention that gyms are disgusting, sweaty and germy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nbee990
Talker
Talker

Post by nbee990 »

I have no words regarding #tittypumplyf.

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 »

Hi Sarah. A milk cow? No, you're basically just a cow. In all the possible aspects.
Was that post even necessary? Pathetic!

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

Lex147 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:22 am
Also, when she shared how she only uses the Hakka even though she had a spectrum s2, I got really upset. There is no shame in pumping milk, and a real pump collects the foremilk and hindmilk, the fatty part of the milk that helps a baby’s brain grow. The hakka only catches letdown (the foremilk) unless you manually express afterward, and that takes time. This bothers me because it’s another sly spread of bad information to a large audience, possibly comprised of women who may not be able to afford an electric breast pump and may not try a manual one like the lansinoh or Medela thinking the hakka will suffice because it’s $20 and a manual pump is another $40 and that’s 2 boxes of diapers. But only using the hakka as a pump can potentially impact supply, cause blebs or even mastitis depending on your pumping needs. This feels, like so much of her content, deeply irresponsible.
.... And not 24 hours later, she's showing us how she pumps 😂 she's such a loser, when will she start being the REAL her & not the Instagram version she pretends to be?!

KelBell8995
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KelBell8995 »

Holy crap I'm DISGUSTED by Sarah lately. Kurt too, he's kind of turning into a frat boy jerk. But Sarah, dear, this is totally NOT HOW YOU NEED TO BE. She was so relatable, fun, friendly, and NORMAL for the first few years of her channel...I really used to look up to her and respect her...please please please, doll...really try and read up on child rearing and educate yourself! Parenting doesn't come naturally for some. I know she's a businesswoman, and I am SOOO for that, but you can't just fit your baby into your schedule. He's sooo much more important than anything you could have going on. I hope she does the right thing, her stories of Kurt flying him through the air this morning were SO CRINGEY, and incredibly scary. Don't flop your baby around, he's not a prop...he's an adorable little boy who deserves so much more love and attention. Or maybe he's getting enough attention but it's not #instaworthy. I dunno, Sez. Please please please really consider the things you're reading on here and take them to heart. Some people are more harsh than others but you clearly have people who care about you and want you and your family to be the best it can be. (It is SO APPARENT THAT SHE READS HERE, I'm so new to this site but holy COW the posts here and on her insta are matched so perfectly it's incredible!!!)

Lex147
Learner
Learner

Post by Lex147 »

Maybe Tanika will become a sitter. I also cringed when I saw Kurt on the bike with Fox. That seems so irresponsible and dangerous and also like bad time management. Some places do allow you to bring a baby. Maybe that’s why they went to this gym. Everyone is different, but I wouldn’t because of the germs, and also how can you “smash out” a routine without nervously checking in on your child if they’re sleeping unattended in a stroller?? Hopefully she’ll read my advice about trying the blackout shades in his room for naps and taking turns with Kurt to duck out to the gym. They’re in the phase where they should be thinking ahead and watching for signs of readiness for them to eliminate sleep crutches like the stroller and swaddle, and help him get settled in a regular sleep space “drowsy but awake” instead of working on their bodies while they dangle him over a stationary bike. I had a 10 month leave and my husband freelances. We used to give each other 1 nap and 1 wake cycle to get out for “me” time to recharge or sleep, then do bath and bedtime together as a family whenever possible. I know everyone’s family life looks different but I really think for them it looks like bad time management leads to terrible decisions about what mindless content to “create” for the gram.

pblife
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pblife »

Long-time reader but first-time poster here!

I can’t even add anything to the comments being made about her latest few escapades, everything already posted perfectly sums up my level of cringe at her entire existence!

But, I have to add a little something I found amusing. Back when they did that ridiculous “24 hour couple goals photo challenge” Sarah kept saying how funny it would be if it went viral (aka acting as if she thought it would but really wanting it to). It popped into my head today so I had to look at the hashtag and low and behold there are literally 11 photos :rofl:

Also, is it normal for influencers to follow all of their fan accounts? She seems to literally follow every 12 year old who creates a ridiculous page fawning over her ever move. I mean, I know she’s a narcissist but really??

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

I love how Kayla Itsines (*a qualified trainer*!) has just posted about how she's been cleared to return to LIGHT exercise so she'll be completing modified versions of her own workouts, and only talks about gaining strength.
She & Sarah couldn't be more different. Kayla is so legit & Sarah is such a fake!

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

Sezzy and Kezzy are at gelato shop, Kezzy having an enormous delicious serving while Sezzy sugar shames him for it and will have her own dessert "healthy dessert" at home?????? She is such a bad example for her followers. strict diets belong in the 90's...... Its all about intuitive eating and balance.... You cant even have a scoop of delicious gelato on your super strict diet? Eating disorder!!!

Debug
Talker
Talker

Post by Debug »

faketanskanks wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:37 am
Sezzy and Kezzy are at gelato shop, Kezzy having an enormous delicious serving while Sezzy sugar shames him for it and will have her own dessert "healthy dessert" at home?????? She is such a bad example for her followers. strict diets belong in the 90's...... Its all about intuitive eating and balance.... You cant even have a scoop of delicious gelato on your super strict diet? Eating disorder!!!
I feel sorry for her. What a life to live...prisoner of her own image. She should get some help from real western doctors.

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

It was her mum’s birthday recently too and she had an epic looking birthday cake. I remember Sarah saying she was taking her own healthy dessert to the meal :-/
Can she NEVER just loosen the reigns on her insanely restrictive diet and just enjoy herself for once? I guarantee even if the cake or gelato had been dairy and gluten free she still wouldn’t have touched it. No doubt her healthy dessert that she’s having at home now will be a protein shake or a piece of fruit. Maybe a couple of squares of Loving Earth chocolate if she’s feeling extra naughty.
I follow lots of other health and fitness influencers and Sarah is literally the only one of them who NEVER has a night off from barely eating. Fox is going to get shamed all the time if he dares to let anything other than fruit and veg pass his lips..

greed_and_gossip1
Learner
Learner

Post by greed_and_gossip1 »

Does anyone else find it disturbing that in the same caption talking about healthy desserts she also says shes practising self control and mindful eating.... she’s telling her following of 1 million people to practice self control when it comes to healthy food... I would rather have real dessert, enjoy it, not obsess over it and be done with it, rather then beat myself up over eating banana flavored everything

Post by Guest »

jllns90 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:27 pm
thejesuslizard wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:00 pm
Lets not forget how much she airbrushes her face in photos too.. does anyone remember that photo she posted where the sides of her nose blended into her face and she got called out on it? I tried to find it but I think she deleted it, it was probably about a year ago.
Lol this was my personal favourite because the makeup artist uploaded the look as well and it looks like two different people :rofl: i just can’t. It’s like soo obvious as well, the eyes are whiter than white and her skin is so blurred it looks blotchy. Like how do people not see that.. such an insult to the makeup artist as well. She made the makeup soo disgusting.
The first one is the artist’s picture.... quite obviously.. lol (it was discussed here as well but a lil throwback)
:o :o :o
Had no idea about this! Thanks for posting the photos! Everything in her edited version is insanely different, even her eye colour. Holy cow! For someone who preaches constantly about being confident and loving your body as it is, she certainly can't seem to tolerate any part of herself and needs to "enhance" at every turn! :roll:

Edit: :o on them taking him to the gym! WTF?! If that kid really isn't vaccinated (even if he is), who knows what he's gonna catch! Nothing about this is safe, sound, or logical! These pillocks make me so angry!! :x

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Hc3776 wrote:It was her mum’s birthday recently too and she had an epic looking birthday cake. I remember Sarah saying she was taking her own healthy dessert to the meal :-/
Can she NEVER just loosen the reigns on her insanely restrictive diet and just enjoy herself for once? I guarantee even if the cake or gelato had been dairy and gluten free she still wouldn’t have touched it. No doubt her healthy dessert that she’s having at home now will be a protein shake or a piece of fruit. Maybe a couple of squares of Loving Earth chocolate if she’s feeling extra naughty.
I follow lots of other health and fitness influencers and Sarah is literally the only one of them who NEVER has a night off from barely eating. Fox is going to get shamed all the time if he dares to let anything other than fruit and veg pass his lips..

I rekon she’d be a lot more likely if she actually lived a REAL life (not the real life she thinks she lives). If she was more balanced and ate in moderation she’d be soaring.

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

I had to stop watching her as the videos of poor Abby made me distressed - she looked like a starved bored dog who had been imprisoned! How do her family let her carry on like this?

I can imagine they will get Fox training as soon as he can. And put him in gym gear as soon as they can. If he’s slightly chubby at any point then I’m sure they will restrict his eating.

It’s bordering along the lines of child/pet abuse from my point of view :(

Dayna
Learner
Learner

Post by Dayna »

Did Sarah delete the video of Kurt on the bike? I couldn't find it, I looked at around 6 pm and again now at 10pm and still nothing.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”