Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

pie7
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

Post by pie7 »

“Since fox was born we never even used his nursery” and yet she wanted to buy a bigger house? Ffs. It literally became a storage space for all of the SPONSORED FREE SHIT THAT SHE REFUSES TO DISCLOSE AS ADS.

Honestly she is everything wrong with society today. Narcissistic, materialistic, fake-holistic, anti-vaxx so baby’s gonna get sick.... UGH.

Hereforthetea77
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereforthetea77 »

Sarah is VERY selfish by being antivax. Imagine poor fox getting a PREVENTABLE disease and passing it off to the elderly, or those who are unable to get the vaccine for whatever reason. Horrible. My grandmother cant handle any vaccine due to a health condition so when I hear about antivaxers I get so ralled up. Would it make you sleep better at night knowing people like you are the reason my grandmother could die, Sarah? How fucking selfish.

No respect for antivaxers. Im so done with Sarah. Cant even hate watch anymore

---edited by mod---

jllns90
Informer
Informer

Post by jllns90 »

The vaccines debate has been long done now. If you don't believe in vaccines, I'm sorry, but you're knowingly choosing to be an ignorant fck. Same way how there are still people who don't believe in climate change. It has been proven over and over and there are still people who think that random .org websites know better. Probably where Sarah does her "extended research" and "educative reading" as well lol :rofl:

Talking about the environment, why would you order hellofresh (or in this case, get it sent for you for free) if you're going to throw away half the things in the box? I'm pretty sure that Sarah has mentioned that Kurt is also intolerant to dairy etc, so I'm assuming they're just chucking half the stuff away. But sisssyys! Earth day!!!

---edited by mod---

Hereforthetea77
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereforthetea77 »

Omg the Hellofresh thing is so irritating. She completely misses the point of having a meal delivery service.

There are many other meal deliverys with vegan/GF food but noooo gotta make those dolla bills ffs.

Absolutely wasteful.

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

Sooo she didn't even last one day without coffee?
Way to make Fox your priority...

imbadatusernames
Debater
Debater

Post by imbadatusernames »

Lurkerlizzy wrote:Sooo she didn't even last one day without coffee?
Literally just coming to post about that.

She can't even attempt to make the effort for her child, everything is about her and how she feels. Also calling coffee 'happiness' as if that is the only thing that will allow her to feel good Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ktaylor91
Talker
Talker

Post by Ktaylor91 »

Seriously. If she thinks coffee may be a trigger (highly likely) thennnn cutting it out will help Fox sleep, which helps her sleep too... moronic. This was going to be her first somewhat selfless act & it was over before it even began.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

imbadatusernames wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:51 pm
Lurkerlizzy wrote:Sooo she didn't even last one day without coffee?
Literally just coming to post about that.

She can't even attempt to make the effort for her child, everything is about her and how she feels. Also calling coffee 'happiness' as if that is the only thing that will allow her to feel good Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Also came here to post about this 😂😂

Maybe the poor baby is awake all night because you won't stop having the bloody coffee that's upsetting him?? Can't believe she didn't even last a day 🤦🏼‍♀️ Way to put your kid last.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”