Re: Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

Post by Spicy_bananas » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:02 am

thumbsdownsarahsday wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:06 pm
2xblended wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:18 am
Spicy_bananas wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:10 am
I have no idea how to post a screenshot so I'll write it out. A girl asked on her latest IG post if Fezz liked it outside in the sun or if he gets fussy. She answered with "he LOVES it and hates the apartment. He needs to be stimulated and gets easily bored". So you had a discussion with your 2 month old and he told you that? Or you just found a way to interpret a inaudible sound your child makes and translate it into actual thoughts? Holy shit this girl is just amazing! She should sell her services as a baby translator! Just kidding, this girl is as dumb as a rock.
Wait, so she thinks Fox is easily bored indoors and needs fresh air and sunshine...so that's why she sticks him in front of the dalmatian wall to stare at the dots all day long. :roll:

She seriously needs to make a list of her b.s. claims just to keep her lies straight! :rofl:

Haha nothing like overstimulating your baby to help them sleep at night. I take solace in the fact that she’s only making life harder for herself but ignoring foxes needs.

Like someone here already said, babies that age do not feed on a 3 hour routine, they still fuss and cluster feed. Overstimulated and over tired babies just develop a sleep debt, and fall into a cycle of being overtired and sleeping LESS because they are overtired. If you try to fit your baby in your routine, they will get confused and upset, because as a mum you need to adapt your routine to meet their needs. At the end of the day Sarah’s going to have to deal with a distraught, tired, hungry, overstimulated baby, and that sneakily makes me really satisfied.

Also I wonder if she will do anything for him? For example I take my baby on walks because it’s great to expose him to different sights and sounds. I started him at swimming lessons at 4 months old because living near the west coast in Australia it’s safest if he knows how to swim and be comfortable in water. I’ve just started him at a kids soft play once a week, where babies 6-12 months dance and play to nursery rhymes, and develop their motor skills and coordination on the soft play area. When I catch up with other mums on mat leave we take the bubs to our local library for free rhyme time, and to the playground to play in the sand and go on the baby swings. My mat leave is to take care of him, and give him the best start at life. The development in his first year is incredible, and I hope by focusing on him he can become resilient and adaptable (and not a spoilt little brat). I took him to target the other day and didn’t spend a dollar on myself, instead buying him a $3 paw patrol ball we can roll to each other, and a $5 rattle with bells on it while he practices holding objects (he doesn’t need a million toys like I bet fox will have, he just needs me to play WITH him). I’m just so interested to see if Sarah will focus on him at all on this first year, or she will continue to dedicate this crucial developmental time to sell out sponsorships, using him as a prop, and winging about how he ruined her life.

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to put that juxta position there for anyone unsure of how us peasant parents are caring for our babies. I dislike mum shaming, but I think there’s a difference between mum shaming and calling out parents that aren’t child focused in the slightest.
You sound like a really good mom! Keep it up ;) <3

Katy1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Katy1992 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:54 am

basenji wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:49 pm
Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Dayna wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:07 am
:rofl: Did anyone else see her make this comment about the breast milk?
In that same comment thread she said she uses a Haakaa on the other breast while she's feeding. So it's possible she is storing breastmilk and not using formula. I've personally never used a haakaa so I don't know how effective they are.
It's also strange that Fox is "demand feeding" every 3 hours, yet she only has a one hour window of opportunity for the gym. My 10 week old baby demand feeds and that can be anywhere from 1 to 4 hours?? I would love to know how she's got this "On demand every 3 hours" thing figured out??
The Haakaa works but definitely wouldn’t make a whole bottle-worth of milk, unless she had an over-supply which she has never mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe she has a heavy supply? When I BF I could hand express a big full bottles worth in one sitting and a couple with a pump

helpmeimpoor6
Learner
Learner

Post by helpmeimpoor6 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:17 am

No wonder he loves the Dalmatian print wall and the light so much, they're the only non neutral thing to look at in the "coastal beach vibes" house! Aren't all his toys pretty much neutral too because it would clash with the vibes of the house? Sounds like the most fun place ever :?

olivehorses
Learner
Learner

Post by olivehorses » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:29 am

thumbsdownsarahsday wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:06 pm
2xblended wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:18 am
Spicy_bananas wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:10 am
I have no idea how to post a screenshot so I'll write it out. A girl asked on her latest IG post if Fezz liked it outside in the sun or if he gets fussy. She answered with "he LOVES it and hates the apartment. He needs to be stimulated and gets easily bored". So you had a discussion with your 2 month old and he told you that? Or you just found a way to interpret a inaudible sound your child makes and translate it into actual thoughts? Holy shit this girl is just amazing! She should sell her services as a baby translator! Just kidding, this girl is as dumb as a rock.
Wait, so she thinks Fox is easily bored indoors and needs fresh air and sunshine...so that's why she sticks him in front of the dalmatian wall to stare at the dots all day long. :roll:

She seriously needs to make a list of her b.s. claims just to keep her lies straight! :rofl:

Haha nothing like overstimulating your baby to help them sleep at night. I take solace in the fact that she’s only making life harder for herself but ignoring foxes needs.

Like someone here already said, babies that age do not feed on a 3 hour routine, they still fuss and cluster feed. Overstimulated and over tired babies just develop a sleep debt, and fall into a cycle of being overtired and sleeping LESS because they are overtired. If you try to fit your baby in your routine, they will get confused and upset, because as a mum you need to adapt your routine to meet their needs. At the end of the day Sarah’s going to have to deal with a distraught, tired, hungry, overstimulated baby, and that sneakily makes me really satisfied.

Also I wonder if she will do anything for him? For example I take my baby on walks because it’s great to expose him to different sights and sounds. I started him at swimming lessons at 4 months old because living near the west coast in Australia it’s safest if he knows how to swim and be comfortable in water. I’ve just started him at a kids soft play once a week, where babies 6-12 months dance and play to nursery rhymes, and develop their motor skills and coordination on the soft play area. When I catch up with other mums on mat leave we take the bubs to our local library for free rhyme time, and to the playground to play in the sand and go on the baby swings. My mat leave is to take care of him, and give him the best start at life. The development in his first year is incredible, and I hope by focusing on him he can become resilient and adaptable (and not a spoilt little brat). I took him to target the other day and didn’t spend a dollar on myself, instead buying him a $3 paw patrol ball we can roll to each other, and a $5 rattle with bells on it while he practices holding objects (he doesn’t need a million toys like I bet fox will have, he just needs me to play WITH him). I’m just so interested to see if Sarah will focus on him at all on this first year, or she will continue to dedicate this crucial developmental time to sell out sponsorships, using him as a prop, and winging about how he ruined her life.

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to put that juxta position there for anyone unsure of how us peasant parents are caring for our babies. I dislike mum shaming, but I think there’s a difference between mum shaming and calling out parents that aren’t child focused in the slightest.
You go mamma!!! So awesome to hear. You have one lucky little boy❤️. I’m due in 3 weeks and I cannot wait to spend all my time with my baby (it’s a surprise so no clue if it’s a boy or girl), and really help give him/her the tools to grow into an awesome human.

I hope Sarah changes for Fox’s sake. But so far not good. He’s already behind on some milestones for his age, which isn’t that big of a deal I know all babies are different, but it makes me sad. She just really doesn’t seem interested on spending time with him (at least from what she shows on SM, so I may be wrong). I just know so many moms that would kill to be able to stay home with their child and then there’s her who just complains the whole time.

Ktaylor91
Learner
Learner

Post by Ktaylor91 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:49 am

Why is this girl so stupidly obsessed with showing off every time she breastfeeds? We get it. I feel like every single outing is planned so she can feed in public, especially because she claims he's so clockwork & predictable. I'm one of the lucky ones that has a 4 month old who demand feeds & is nearly bang on every 3 hours, we plan around him, not make him feel like a nuisance.

And FOR SURRRRE this poor baby needs some sort of stimulation! From what we've seen he's either in that swing, the pram or their bed! Never seen any bright coloured toys. Or a play mat or anything!

Ktaylor91
Learner
Learner

Post by Ktaylor91 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:53 am

Not saying there's anything wrong with feeding in public, I do it when needed. But just going out for coffee... you know what I mean?

jllns90
Talker
Talker

Post by jllns90 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:37 am

Yeah I agree about the feeding. I'm all for feeding in public and having it on your instagram stories once in awhile because you had something to say but were breastfeeding at the same time. BUT she makes it sooo obvious, like she is trying so hard to prove that she breastfeeds, and breastfeeds exclusively. Look at me i'm such a great mum i breastfeed! I feel like she is definitely one to judge people who formula feed. But at the same time, as much as she has her boobs on display lately (tbh, i would probably put them out a bit more as well while i would have them since my natural boobs are tiny as are sarah's..), they never look full if you know what i mean? They always look so squishy and saggy, and she pushes them into her old XS bras as well, which make them unattractive. My point is that they never look like they would be full of milk? Like fairly hard, round, swollen etc.? And you surely couldn't squeeze them into that XS bra. But you know, it's princess perfect life sezzy, her baby feeds every three hours and her boobs never swell up with milk, always stay the perfect size and shape!!

And lol at her stories "i was looking at old workouts i used to do".. girl, why you not doing your ebook, which supposedly gave you the body that you so desperately want back? That same ebook that you claim ends with AMAZING results, a shredded body, abs, muscles, lean appearance.. oh wait. All of that was bullshit wasn't it (((:

Edit: hahah my computer autocorrected sezzy into sexy.. damn computer, you couldn't be more wrong :rofl:

Liveforthetea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Liveforthetea » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:52 am

He’s not even latched on though! His heads way too far back to be latched on to her nipple! What the heck just stop!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

alrightalright
Talker
Talker

Post by alrightalright » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:07 am

Liveforthetea wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:52 am
He’s not even latched on though! His heads way too far back to be latched on to her nipple! What the heck just stop!
I can just imagine how many of these she had to take before she got the "shot" 😬 Maybe that's why he never looks like he's feeding, because by the time she gets one she likes he's done.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:20 am

Fox always looks kinda abscent. Maybe that's normal for babies his age though

SugarShack
Debater
Debater

Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

Post by SugarShack » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:22 am

Liveforthetea wrote:He’s not even latched on though! His heads way too far back to be latched on to her nipple! What the heck just stop!
She looks annoyed, Like Fezzy is an inconvenience to her. Look and smile and talk to your baby while he is feeding but no she’s gotta make sure everyone knows she’s the most tired mom ever in existence. Whatever Sezzy. Why can’t she just be normal and real. Everything has to be so staged and fake and better than you.

CloserTooClose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CloserTooClose » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:21 am

NoName0 wrote: Fox always looks kinda abscent. Maybe that's normal for babies his age though
I agree! I’m not a parent, but watching her story where Fox was staring at the light while Sarah and Kurt were talking *at* him made me wonder if he might have issues with his hearing? Any mummas on the thread know anything about hearing in newborns? He often looks spaced out

theaussie
Talker
Talker

Post by theaussie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:20 am

its funny in her stories she's like 'ugh i just did a one hour session and it killed me (with a guy i used to train with - assuming its probably her ex)' but what got to me is that she didn't record her session AT ALL.

Probably because she's doing something with weights, right Sezzy?

Can't let people see you do that cuz your brand (and probably because its with your ex, right? don't want to be seen with him)!! and before you say you don't need to insta story every session. You Instagram story EVERYTHING YOU DO... unless it ofc doens't meet brand expectations, like lifting weights and weight training. Who really gives a fuck you went to the gym today? Why do you have to post so much about going to the gym? it's so narcissistic.

You're far from a fitness influencer, but even those who are QUALIFIED PTS AND NUTRITIONISTS don't post so much about their gym sessions. cause no one gives a flying fuck, but as long as it makes you look good, right?

+ we all know you have all the time in the world everyday to go to the gym. You're a mum who works from home, creates her own schedule, and has a partner who lives at home. It's not a big deal. Try going to the gym everyday when you work a 9-5 job and have kids (i don't - but i have friends who do).

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by UMFoodies » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:24 am

I was thinking that too. Though hopefully he is just bored (not good either) rather than having any development issues. He still looks super small - my sisters baby is only a few weeks old and she’s huge! I really hope she is different off camera and they get some toys/sensory stuff for him so he doesn’t suffer with any development or language problems :(

I feel so sorry for him. He looks so miserable and lost almost - even with all the family around!

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:26 am

theaussie wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:20 am
its funny in her stories she's like 'ugh i just did a one hour session and it killed me (with a guy i used to train with - assuming its probably her ex)' but what got to me is that she didn't record her session AT ALL.

Probably because she's doing something with weights, right Sezzy?

Can't let people see you do that cuz your brand (and probably because its with your ex, right? don't want to be seen with him)!! and before you say you don't need to insta story every session. You Instagram story EVERYTHING YOU DO... unless it ofc doens't meet brand expectations, like lifting weights and weight training. Who really gives a fuck you went to the gym today? Why do you have to post so much about going to the gym? it's so narcissistic.

You're far from a fitness influencer, but even those who are QUALIFIED PTS AND NUTRITIONISTS don't post so much about their gym sessions. cause no one gives a flying fuck, but as long as it makes you look good, right?

+ we all know you have all the time in the world everyday to go to the gym. You're a mum who works from home, creates her own schedule, and has a partner who lives at home. It's not a big deal. Try going to the gym everyday when you work a 9-5 job and have kids (i don't - but i have friends who do).
I was thinking she probably isn’t even going to the gym - she doesn’t even look sweaty or hot! She’s probably just walked out and said she’s gone to the gym...so sad.

nbee990
Talker
Talker

Post by nbee990 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:56 am

CloserTooClose wrote:
NoName0 wrote: Fox always looks kinda abscent. Maybe that's normal for babies his age though
I agree! I’m not a parent, but watching her story where Fox was staring at the light while Sarah and Kurt were talking *at* him made me wonder if he might have issues with his hearing? Any mummas on the thread know anything about hearing in newborns? He often looks spaced out
I agree he looks spaced out and almost scared. In Kurt's story, his dad and grandfather were there playing guitars etc and Fezzy was on the hanging chair. His eyes and facial Expresions appeared much different from when he is with Sarah and Kurt. His eyes appeared not so bugged out and scared. It seemed he enjoyed the guitar playing etc. Regarding staring at the light, I've seen and heard babies like lights. My niece stared at them as well and didn't and doesn't have a hearing issue.

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:26 am

Can this bitch talk and act normal???? Her face expressions and voice changes are insufferable. I can't stand her and lately Kurt neither. I used to like him.
And the way she said that Fox was looking at that stupid light, grrrrrr she deserves an open hand on her face.

theaussie
Talker
Talker

Post by theaussie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:28 am

does anyone else think they go from one extreme to other other with fezzy? like he's so unstimulated and then suddenly they go 'bam, lets take him to the beach and pretend he's swimming.'

its a lot for a newborn baby when clearly he isnt getting the attention he needs at home. His eyes say it all.

olivehorses
Learner
Learner

Post by olivehorses » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:14 am

theaussie wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:28 am
does anyone else think they go from one extreme to other other with fezzy? like he's so unstimulated and then suddenly they go 'bam, lets take him to the beach and pretend he's swimming.'

its a lot for a newborn baby when clearly he isnt getting the attention he needs at home. His eyes say it all.
Yes you worded it perfectly!

Projectnotcomingback
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Projectnotcomingback » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:46 am

Hannahlbanana wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:51 am
I agree that interaction with Will was the first lovely seen interaction with Fox! Her story today looked like she was dangling Fox around like he's just some toy and the way they talk to him and about him is disgusting. They think they are being cute and funny with him but it's not. The sun was clearly in his eyes but nah more important to video a story for instagram than shade the sun from him. Oh and bad Abbey for being a dog. Poor Fox and Abbey. Honestly if someone treated my baby the way they treat Fox, I wouldn't let them near my baby. Oh and I don't like that post of holding up in the air. :(
Couldn’t agree more!!! U are spot on! It’s so disturbing to watch her throw her son around like a toy and speak to abbey with such hatred. Sarah has proven to jump from one love to another. She began with loving Kurt, then her Sarah’s day empire launched into fruition, then Abbey became her obsession, now she has fox and a trail of neglected responisbities that are just getting in the way of her perfect body. She seems to have serious issues that she constantly is going back and revisiting old videos and photos of what she used to look like and how she used to train. Unless she has old photos saved somewhere, that takes an awwfully long time to scroll through years of images. Also carrying on this resentment towards fox, it’s obvious how much she is disliking mum life. Every story she posts of breastfeeding, in which she feels the need to get her boobs out, she looks so freaking miserable it’s disgusting. A. Is it really necessary to be constantly getting your chest out to thougsands of people. B. Why does she have a look on her face that screams “feel sorry for me”

Debug
Talker
Talker

Post by Debug » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:02 am

Kurt used to look so different and handsome before his stupid moustache. He looks like a different person now! Probably Sarah makes him grow moustache so he doesn’t look attractive to other ladies :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bp93
Debater
Debater

Post by Bp93 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:50 pm

SugarShack wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:22 am
Liveforthetea wrote:He’s not even latched on though! His heads way too far back to be latched on to her nipple! What the heck just stop!
She looks annoyed, Like Fezzy is an inconvenience to her. Look and smile and talk to your baby while he is feeding but no she’s gotta make sure everyone knows she’s the most tired mom ever in existence. Whatever Sezzy. Why can’t she just be normal and real. Everything has to be so staged and fake and better than you.

You can see in her eyes how unhappy she is, and tbh, it’s making my blood pressure go up lol. I am a dog mom and am pregnant with my first, and the way she’s treating Abby, Fox, and to an extent, Kurt, is just completely unacceptable. Sarah, you haven’t shut the fuck up for years about wanting to be a #MILF. You WANTED to get pregnant, you “got your miracle” after being told you couldn’t get pregnant, and you chose to have and keep this baby. You know that you have an eating disorder and an unhealthy relationship with food and exercise. We all saw that by how you starved yourself during pregnancy, was obsessed with being a “skinny pregnant girl,” didn’t give up things that are on the “probably unsafe for pregnancy” food list, and threw such a fit about having to be induced. Well guess what, sweetie? You have a little human being that you have to take care of. He depends on you for everything, and that dog thinks that you are her whole world. If you’re unhappy, go to fucking therapy. Stop acting like a victim because you have a baby who apparently never sleeps and gets poop everywhere all the time, and stop acting like your dog is an inconvenience. Whatever pity party feelings you’re having or agenda to make your life Instagram perfect cannot get in the way of you taking care of that kiddo the way he deserves. It’s not his fault that you got pregnant, gained weight, injured yourself working out, that his dad apparently doesn’t do enough to help, or whatever else you’re deluding yourself into thinking.

Jammydodgers
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jammydodgers » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:53 pm

1. The measure of her success is how “productive” she is throughout the day.
Seriously concerning that her obsession with getting her old body is advertised every.fucking.day. Other than being extremely damaging, uncomfortable to watch and laughable at this point... it is honestly just boring content.

SARAH YOU’RE A BORING AF SELLOUT.

2. Your goal in life is to be a Milf. (No hate to any lovely moms out there (yall rock)). But am I the only one thinking we should be encouraging our young women to not only own and be proud of just their bodies, but own and be proud of their minds? Sell education and inspire a generation of smart & tough & loving young women to be fearless in their pursuit of how they can make their world a better place.

But alas, you’re stuffing your face with your fruit and nut mix and washing that down with your flavoured powders as you wear your cheap sunglasses... all whilst you advocate to an impressionable (and cashed up) audience how to love oneself. You represent the underbelly of society’s insecurities and narcissism.

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Debug wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:02 am
Kurt used to look so different and handsome before his stupid moustache. He looks like a different person now! Probably Sarah makes him grow moustache so he doesn’t look attractive to other ladies :D
Yes , he was a nice guy before and looked much much better. Even the teeth, Idk but I think they look worse now. They don't fit his face. And the mustache is horrendous. What happened to him? Is it Sarah's work? Does he really have no personality?

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:50 pm

I think it all changed to Sezzy when she found out she was having a boy. I think she really wanted a girl to bond with and to dress up in baby white fox clothing/cute girly oufits - and it went downhill when she found out that it wasn’t a girl.

Anyone else think the same thing? I definitely think he has a hearing issue- they were trying to get him to focus and look at the camera (literally shoving it in his face) and he was looking the other way?

It’s really disturbing the whole thing. He’s so small and looks like he’s terrified - they are probably shouting and arguing anytime they are off camera. I wish someone would intervene and get her off social media for awhile 😐

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”