Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

sv895678
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

Post by sv895678 »

Okay I really don’t think she drinks any of those smoothies she makes. She barely blends it, so they’re always super lumpy. Plus she never drinks them on camera - just takes a sip and that’s it. Whoever pointed that out in this thread is absolutely right.

Zombiedoughnuts
Learner
Learner

Post by Zombiedoughnuts »

helpmeimpoor6 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:40 pm
She did actually do the workout at her old gym here:

Also I joined her Buy Swap Sell group and now people are complaining that their orders have to be refunded because White Fox was actually out of stock. If she really did care about her fans and her active wear collections she'd source it herself and actually get involved in the process. I'm so tired of her saying she's working so hard on so many 'projects' when all she does is approve things that will have her name on it + other high level stuff and not the actual nitty gritty of distribution, sourcing etc.

Jesus that exercise....
I’m the same week PP, and you can’t jump until 16 weeks.. and she has prolapse so shouldn’t be doing it for longer. Who knows I’m sure she will make a bullshiz vlog about how she cured her prolapse with Tropeaka vag healing powder and applying coconut oil....

Firsttimeposter81
Learner
Learner

Post by Firsttimeposter81 »

I can not deal with her teeth. They are SO big!!! It makes my mouth hurt just looking at them. At least Kurt’s semi look his size. I’ve never seen teeth as big as Sarah’s that freebie she got was disastrous! I’d be paying money to get them fixed!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Firsttimeposter81 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:04 pm
I can not deal with her teeth. They are SO big!!! It makes my mouth hurt just looking at them. At least Kurt’s semi look his size. I’ve never seen teeth as big as Sarah’s that freebie she got was disastrous! I’d be paying money to get them fixed!
They look like bugs bunny.. no wonder fox looks scared all the time. He’s either staring up at a huge flashing camera, an iPhone or huge plastic looking teeth

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

I think it’s worse because her lips aren’t in proportion to her massive teeth.

CloserTooClose
Learner
Learner

Post by CloserTooClose »

It’s also pretty obvious from the PT post that she’s not strong enough to be doing such high intensity exercise... she’s rushing each move and her form is sloppy. I reckon she’s trying too hard to be back where she was PP and completely ignoring the fact she needs to start from square one again.... silently hoping her vag flops out of her mid squat at the next session lmao

Post by Guest »

Can she make it any more obvious she reads on here 😂 maybe she should spend her time trying to make friends, spending time with Fox, actually get some sleep without complaining about it all the time (we get it, you’re sleep deprived.) taking Abby out for a walk , etc. for someone who’s so quick to block and delete comments from her “haters”, she’s awfully determined to deny our comments on here. She just uploaded an IG story about her bottle having her own breast milk and not a formula lol

Irina
Debater
Debater

Post by Irina »

I cant deal with her obsession with "having a routine". Life is not about having the perfect routine with EVERYTHING. Yeah sure we all like to do certain stuff a certain way, it makes many things much easier. But obsessively fitting everything into her perfect routine is just so ridiculous. And as many of you already mentioned pages ago: she tries to fit Fox into HER routine and 1. there is no routine with a Baby 2. its again just about her.

I really don't have the feeling that they are giving Fox much input? I just dont get it. She says she loves to "research" about skin care and gut health but she cant educate herself on how to give her baby a good start in life?
I am no baby person at all but if I would get pregnant I would read so many books. Isn't it extremely interesting how a little human developes? And how you can be a good influence on that? But Sarah is not interested in Fox at all.

And as many of you also said: I can't stand the way they talk about him. Like he is some toy. As I said: I would be pretty fascinated by my own baby too but they always speculate about the things that he does as if he is some kind of object.

She seems soooo far away from reality. I get that you don't post political stuff etc. as an Influencer but it really seems like she thinks life is about having the perfect body and perfect routines and nothing else. It seems like she doesn't even understand that there are other goals and things in life and she wouldn't understand if someone would prioritize other things than fitness (that would just be lazyness in her eyes).
I guess if she stood next to an overweight woman who just created the ultimate cure against cancer she would still think she is superior just based on the fact that she is not overweight. Really nothing else matters to her than superficial things.
Please excuse my english, it's not my first language <3

StrawbsYog
Learner
Learner

Post by StrawbsYog »

Irina wrote:I cant deal with her obsession with "having a routine". Life is not about having the perfect routine with EVERYTHING. Yeah sure we all like to do certain stuff a certain way, it makes many things much easier. But obsessively fitting everything into her perfect routine is just so ridiculous. And as many of you already mentioned pages ago: she tries to fit Fox into HER routine and 1. there is no routine with a Baby 2. its again just about her.

I really don't have the feeling that they are giving Fox much input? I just dont get it. She says she loves to "research" about skin care and gut health but she cant educate herself on how to give her baby a good start in life?
I am no baby person at all but if I would get pregnant I would read so many books. Isn't it extremely interesting how a little human developes? And how you can be a good influence on that? But Sarah is not interested in Fox at all.

And as many of you also said: I can't stand the way they talk about him. Like he is some toy. As I said: I would be pretty fascinated by my own baby too but they always speculate about the things that he does as if he is some kind of object.

She seems soooo far away from reality. I get that you don't post political stuff etc. as an Influencer but it really seems like she thinks life is about having the perfect body and perfect routines and nothing else. It seems like she doesn't even understand that there are other goals and things in life and she wouldn't understand if someone would prioritize other things than fitness (that would just be lazyness in her eyes).
I guess if she stood next to an overweight woman who just created the ultimate cure against cancer she would still think she is superior just based on the fact that she is not overweight. Really nothing else matters to her than superficial things.
Here hereImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

CloserTooClose wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:04 am
silently hoping her vag flops out of her mid squat at the next session lmao
Me too

Loz+2
Talker
Talker

Post by Loz+2 »

Spicy_bananas wrote:
CloserTooClose wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:04 am
silently hoping her vag flops out of her mid squat at the next session lmao
Me too
Me three!

alrightalright
Debater
Debater

Post by alrightalright »

Who buys a million+ dollar apartment if it's not their "long term" house?! So real, so relatable 🙄

hmmmmmm
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hmmmmmm »

first loved that she is doing heavy stuff and cleary she did them before because she said "i am only doing the bar to get my form back" but she sells that BW stuff like its what she uses. Such a liar :FU:

Second Kurt correcting her form - thank you! You are pushed around by her all the time but at least there she listened to you.

Sarah there is nothing wrong doing heavy weights! You can even sell another ebook and make even more money!! :tu:

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

So focused on putting our stories for s the sissies that she can’t even feed her poor child properly Image

:love2:

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

Post by scollins18 »

Can’t do handstands properly at 9 weeks pp.... oMggg so ReAL nd rELatAble pooR mE LiFe iz tOuGHhh gUyZ

:love2:

infjunicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by infjunicorn »

Firsttimeposter81 wrote:
For me, they are poster children for NOT getting veneers. I have naturally smaller teeth and it's made me self-conscious of my smile since high school. I used to think "when I'm an adult with plenty of money I'll get veneers"....welp, no thanks now!! I know you can get them sized to fit your mouth properly but I really think both she and Kurt looked better and more attractive with their natural teeth. :?
Really..how sensitive you are. Can you feel...THIS? :love2:

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 »

Firsttimeposter81 wrote:
Both of them have horrendous teeth. Kuts aren't any better now. He was cute before, with his teeth. I thought they would just straightened them but they actually look completely different, so so much bigger.

CloserTooClose
Learner
Learner

Post by CloserTooClose »

I went full freak mode and went back through her insta and I’m actually shocked by the difference her teeth have made to her face like??? Kurt & Sarah both look so much older with the veneers? Granted the pics are 2 years old but like still... She used to be so freshfaced & natural, it really added to the ~sexiness~ she’s desperately trying to get back now, I think she looks so scary with the giant teeth and the ring light reflecting in her eyes :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 »

I can't believe they want to buy a house. She definitely feels like a celebrity. Yes, you have a child and a dog, yes you're a family . But you have absolutely enough space in this apartment for all of you and your work. Maybe one day, when you have a second child, it would be more logical. She is so superficial I can't with it. Hate watching her is only possible because GG exists and we can speak out loud here.
Fox is so cute. I feel sad for him having those two as parents. Poor boy. When he gets bigger he could like books or maths or whatever Sezz hates. That would be awesome.

Post by Guest »

The whole giant teeth thing is really weird. Why did she even get veneers? Nobody noticed that crack in her front tooth she claimed was the reason for her veneers. :roll: Her natural face was great but she had to have it enhanced. She's so fake it's nuts, particularly given her entire platform is about being authentic, confident and real.

It's like her lip fillers. I swear it raises my blood pressure when I remember that! She made such a fuss about getting antibiotics for the spider bite! She moaned and moaned about hating needles and had a proper pity party, posting pictures of that stupid cannula in her arm like it was such an ordeal, all to get sympathy votes from her followers. Sickening.
Yet somehow she had no fear of getting needles in her face! Injections directly into her lips didn't scare her when she claimed she had a phobia of needles.

How very real and raw and holistic of princess sezzy! :roll:

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”