Re: Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

Post by mostlypotato »

SugarShack wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:04 am
nbee990 wrote:
watermelon_53 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:15 am
"I just want to remind you, that I'm not perfect "

Oh please, how narcissistic!!! She thinks aaaaalll her minions think she's perfect so she must remind them she's not. Because now her advise is " just eat that slice of cake" when two months ago, she was shaming every future mom enjoying a donut.
We know she isn't perfect as she can't even spell the damn word
Ha!
Lol She probs just say it was “mummybrain” cuz you know guys she’s just the BeSt mUM eVeR Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oooof and about that most recent post of stories about over eating... As we all know she is starving herself. Now with breastfeeding AND working out she is probably even more hungry and is clearly binging because she can't control her hunger with her extra activity. If you are standing in the kitchen stuffing your face with whatever you can find at the end of the day it is because you have not eaten enough calories throughout the day and that is called a binge Sarah (I have experienced it). Her body will probably cling on to the weight that she has for dear life because she is programming it to be in starvation mode, leading her to panic about not losing weight and starving herself even more. She needs some serious help.

bumblebee333
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bumblebee333 »

There’s some really interesting research going on at the moment that is saying restrictive eating in pregnancy can actually predispose your child to increased risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes, which is really sad in cases like Sarah’s. She starved herself (and continues to do so) during pregnancy so she wouldn’t put too much weight on and not only conferred increased risk to her child throughout the prenatal stage but also could have changed his genetic makeup for life. I’d hate to see how she’d shame him if he actually ended up not being the perfect picture of health grommet surfer that she envisages him to be.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Just watched Sarah's story about washing all of Fox's clothes with lavender essential oils and using lemongrass for their own laundry. Most physicians in America recommend not using any sort of essential oils on/around babies until they're at least 3 months old now. Maybe THAT'S why Fox is so fussy?

pie7
Talker
Talker

Post by pie7 »

[/quote]

Oh my god... She facetunes her face so MUCH but will never admit it. Has anyone seen this video? I tried to find an honest vid on Sarah and this popped up, yikes.

[/quote]

this video is spot on, wish it was copied and pasted to all of her posts for widespread views (also it's easier to follow at 0.75 speed :) )

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

emeraldgirrl wrote:Just watched Sarah's story about washing all of Fox's clothes with lavender essential oils and using lemongrass for their own laundry. Most physicians in America recommend not using any sort of essential oils on/around babies until they're at least 3 months old now. Maybe THAT'S why Fox is so fussy?

Yes I think the oils could be contributing to his fussiness but I also think it’s her eating habits, what she eats that he’s getting, possible some formula feeding going on and maybe the ingredients in that?
i also think he’s getting excess air when feeding and the fact that they cannot seem to burp him properly. I feel bad for poor little Foxy.

CJ21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CJ21 »

pooki_e wrote:
Liveforthetea wrote:
scollinsdelete8 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:12 pm
‘No make up’ vs no make up...

I literally came on her to post this! 😂 god she can’t keep up with her own lies and fakeness
Oh my god... She facetunes her face so MUCH but will never admit it. Has anyone seen this video? I tried to find an honest vid on Sarah and this popped up, yikes.

That video is great. It should be posted into the Sezzy Squad FB page (even tho it will be deleted quick smart) it might open some sissy’s eyes!!!!! I wish more people would see past her lies!

Bp93
Debater
Debater

Post by Bp93 »

SugarShack wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:22 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:Just watched Sarah's story about washing all of Fox's clothes with lavender essential oils and using lemongrass for their own laundry. Most physicians in America recommend not using any sort of essential oils on/around babies until they're at least 3 months old now. Maybe THAT'S why Fox is so fussy?

Yes I think the oils could be contributing to his fussiness but I also think it’s her eating habits, what she eats that he’s getting, possible some formula feeding going on and maybe the ingredients in that?
i also think he’s getting excess air when feeding and the fact that they cannot seem to burp him properly. I feel bad for poor little Foxy.

Also that tropeaka protein should not have been used during pregnancy, but could absolutely be messing up his stomach now. It’s full of so many herbs and stimulants (like maca).

Dayna
Learner
Learner

Post by Dayna »

Has anyone seen Freelee's video from a few years ago about her quitting veganism? It's funny how relevant the points she makes are now - how the tropeaka powders aren't benefitting her in any way, the excessive coffee, and she's binge eating because her body is starving. It's embarrassing to see the amount of uneducated advice Sarah was giving in her old video, nothing has changed.

Bp93
Debater
Debater

Post by Bp93 »

pie7 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:56 pm

[/quote]

this video is spot on, wish it was copied and pasted to all of her posts for widespread views (also it's easier to follow at 0.75 speed :) )
[/quote]

This video only has 349 views and it’s a shame because the message is on point.

Debug
Talker
Talker

Post by Debug »

Her minions are just as mental as she is...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

greed_and_gossip1
Learner
Learner

Post by greed_and_gossip1 »

Dayna wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:08 am
Has anyone seen Freelee's video from a few years ago about her quitting veganism? It's funny how relevant the points she makes are now - how the tropeaka powders aren't benefitting her in any way, the excessive coffee, and she's binge eating because her body is starving. It's embarrassing to see the amount of uneducated advice Sarah was giving in her old video, nothing has changed.

Let’s not pretend that Freelee’s advice is any better or even slightly educated. She is just as bad!

Post by Guest »

I believe Sarah is honestly not that feminine at all, and that's 100% okay. Everyone has different feminine & masculine energy. Hear me out, she's constantly encouraging people to consider her a "MILF" even though she has 0 sex appeal. Despite calling herself a 'intuitive' she's eating the same 3 meals a day (who honestly 'craves' some soggy zuchinni noodles for dinner mixed in some watery tomato sauce or a watery protein smoothie every single day??).
She' said she's been 'born to be a mum' when all we've seen and heard from her is complaining how Fox is getting in the way of her going to the gym/pilates/7km walks. She even has high testosterone. She calls herself a 'holistic princess' when she's had lip injections, drinks out of plastic cups & eats processed, 'clean' crap (loving earth isn't healthy Sarah just because it's 'raw and organic' , especially if you're 'binging' on it).

I honestly think she's insecure with how unfeminine and how unnatural it is for her to be 'sexy/MILF'.
Sarah if you're reading this, why not be 'raw and real' and show your true colors?

alittlenosey234
Learner
Learner

Post by alittlenosey234 »

Hahahaha wait I left a “hate” comment on her last pic!!! Not really hate but I said something along the lines of “wow fox has to have good behavior to earn enough milk to nourish him?” And she replied almost immediately! She said “oh darl ” whatever that means. Like uh that’s what your caption implies just pointing out the truth

Post by Guest »

alittlenosey234 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:37 pm
Hahahaha wait I left a “hate” comment on her last pic!!! Not really hate but I said something along the lines of “wow fox has to have good behavior to earn enough milk to nourish him?” And she replied almost immediately! She said “oh darl Image” whatever that means. Like uh that’s what your caption implies just pointing out the truth Image

:tu: on your comment.

Is her kid really in a designer onesie? She has more money than I thought! :o
But I'm nitpicking because I hate when people put babies and toddlers in designer goods. I'm all for spending your money as you wish and buying your own designer stuff with money that you've earned, but with kids who will outgrow those items in just a few weeks, it seems like such a waste!
It comes off as trying to show off to others that you can afford to put your kids in designer, rather than serving any functional purpose.
All kids are adorable and just as happy in good quality white cotton onesies that don't cost the price of an apartment. Everyone knows you're minted, stop being so 'new money' and trying to show others how much better your are because you can afford designer. Get him the fancy stuff when he's older and not going to outgrow it in a few weeks.

Dayna
Learner
Learner

Post by Dayna »

greed_and_gossip1 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:35 pm
Dayna wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:08 am

Let’s not pretend that Freelee’s advice is any better or even slightly educated. She is just as bad!
I agree, it's just amusing to see that someone like Freelee who doesn't even know or watch Sarah can see how uneducated and embarrassing she is :rofl:

Elaine_Benes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Elaine_Benes »

First time poster embarrassingly long time lurker.

Did any of you guys happen to see her latest story (it was up for about 5 minutes before it was deleted...clearly after receiving a lot of backlash as Sez and Kez aren't that switched on)

If you didn't it was basically Sarah and Kurt jumping on to say that heaps of their 'friends' were really confused as to wether they had started an instagram account for Fox which they just wanted to let everyone know they hadn't in fact started an instagram account for Fox. They wanted to let their followers know that while they really appreciate that people are making fan accounts that they feel a little 'uneasy' about Fox having his own Instagram account because, as he is just a baby, he can't really consent to having his image all over the internet and that maybe down the line when he is older he wouldn't like that his own instagram account had been set up.

ARE THESE PEOPLE FUNCTIONING IN THE SAME WORLD WE ARE FUNCTIONING? HOOOOLLLLYYY SHIIITTT...I knew they were dumb but this is next level. All of these images which are being reposted of Fox are images you yourself have put out there of your own baby without his consent Sarah. These images are resurfacing and being reshared because you have shared them in the first place. I would feel very uncomfortable if I had Sarah and Kurt's combined following posting images of my child when that child has no consent to his face being plastered all over the internet. I'm not shaming people who post pictures of their children online (i'm talking about friends and family having access to images of your children - but when you have a platform like Sarah's and a public stage I would really think twice about it. but I do think that there is a certain level of privacy and respect that should be given to your child who cannot speak for themselves as to wether they want to have this kind of attention....That is one thing but asking people, her followers, to please respect them by not creating FoxOcean insta handles is ridiculous. GIRL you started this.

Ugh mate I can bloody not with this chick!!

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 »

Debug wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:07 pm
Her minions are just as mental as she is...
Do these two stupid sheep even know how uncomfortable it is to have hiccups? Her minions are really pretty stupid.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

Elaine_Benes wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:52 am
First time poster embarrassingly long time lurker.

Did any of you guys happen to see her latest story (it was up for about 5 minutes before it was deleted...clearly after receiving a lot of backlash as Sez and Kez aren't that switched on)

If you didn't it was basically Sarah and Kurt jumping on to say that heaps of their 'friends' were really confused as to wether they had started an instagram account for Fox which they just wanted to let everyone know they hadn't in fact started an instagram account for Fox. They wanted to let their followers know that while they really appreciate that people are making fan accounts that they feel a little 'uneasy' about Fox having his own Instagram account because, as he is just a baby, he can't really consent to having his image all over the internet and that maybe down the line when he is older he wouldn't like that his own instagram account had been set up.

ARE THESE PEOPLE FUNCTIONING IN THE SAME WORLD WE ARE FUNCTIONING? HOOOOLLLLYYY SHIIITTT...I knew they were dumb but this is next level. All of these images which are being reposted of Fox are images you yourself have put out there of your own baby without his consent Sarah. These images are resurfacing and being reshared because you have shared them in the first place. I would feel very uncomfortable if I had Sarah and Kurt's combined following posting images of my child when that child has no consent to his face being plastered all over the internet. I'm not shaming people who post pictures of their children online (i'm talking about friends and family having access to images of your children - but when you have a platform like Sarah's and a public stage I would really think twice about it. but I do think that there is a certain level of privacy and respect that should be given to your child who cannot speak for themselves as to wether they want to have this kind of attention....That is one thing but asking people, her followers, to please respect them by not creating FoxOcean insta handles is ridiculous. GIRL you started this.

Ugh mate I can bloody not with this chick!!
Yeah I saw it and I was thinking bitch is crazy. I'm not surprised she deleted it because they both came off as fucking idiots. Plastering their wall with the baby and then complaining when the sheeples use the pics. She loves the attention except when it doesn't suit her.

I was also thinking that maybe she wanted to make an Instagram account for him and realized all the good names had been taken!

I also saw a girl comment on her latest post with the baby pics asking Sarah's consent to use the picture to use as her home screen... Like what the ever loving fuck??! First, you don't even know them, IRL. Why would you want a pic of an unknown baby on your phone? Second, get a life for fuck's sake. :roll:

Rubes11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rubes11 »

I just saw a comment under her “no makeup EXCEPT MASCARA “ selfie by a minion stating “you should have your own skincare line I’d SO buy it” and then others replying to her saying meeee too how good would that be. WHAT THE F**K are these people on? Sarah knows nothing about skincare i’d be surprised if she even knows the cost of anything since it’s #GIFTED #NOTHERFAULT

Also a comment on the photo of Fox someone saying “oh I love his skin colour. Is this our future generation? Jesus.

I watched a couple of her old videos today. In particular the one where she had the event for her e-book and she had her long hair. She had both her friends around her and I forgot how much of a different person she was. She even speaks differently now. In the video she was genuinely so happy and grateful for the people that had come to see her and it wasn’t about the money at all. She was actually interesting to watch. This influencer life has consumed her and she definitely regrets having a child and he is definitely not her number one priority she can deny it it all she wants but all we ever hear from her is project comeback. Someone mentioned it earlier tonight how she has zero sex appeal and they hit the nail on the head. Every time she tries to be sexy it actually makes me feel uncomfortable. She’s very awkward.

Anyways enough from me tonight as I said before I can’t believe this woman has almost 1,000,000 followers on Instagram let alone all the subscribers on YouTube. She is going to do something one day that he’s going to catch herself out and it will all be over. It’s only a matter of time.

Oh and one last thing that video regarding fox’s Instagram account killed me I’m done. No wonder she deleted it. I can’t believe this woman is raising a child. Good luck Fox.

Post by Guest »

Rubes11 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:31 am
Someone mentioned it earlier tonight how she has zero sex appeal and they hit the nail on the head. Every time she tries to be sexy it actually makes me feel uncomfortable. She’s very awkward.
To me, she has ZERO sex appeal, to the point when I laughed out loud when realising she must have had sex with Kurt to have Fox. I know it sounds weird but HONESTLY, I cannot imagine her having sex, being naked in front of a guy etc. She is mentally twelve. So. Surreal.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”