Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies - Part 3

Lucy4223
Talker
Talker

Re: Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies - Part 3

Post by Lucy4223 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:25 pm

I bin liners and abhor wipes, but necessary evil at work. But yes, you are completely correct. Flushing anything will eventually make it's way to the ocean. Hello Tampax!
[/quote]
It's not over until the last record spins

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:28 pm

infjunicorn wrote:
Brunettegirl95 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:05 am
Is anyone else sick of the term preggy? If can’t just be me right?
Not just you! Lol. Actually all of her terms and abbreviations drive me kind of crazy. My personal fave from the past, the infamous "Bali Belly" and "Spidey Gal" sagas
Bali belly is actually a thing that’s commonly said! But all her other ways of saying things irritate me too. She’s almost 27!

The saying “vibe” over and over and the Byron beach surfy grom Cali chill vibes shit! Calling herself sezzy is another one and abbreviating every single thing. Makes me want to put a fork in my eye.

ImJustKindaHere21
Learner
Learner

Post by ImJustKindaHere21 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:27 pm

Sarah's pregnancy bag seems absolutely ridiculous. Tea light battery operated candles? Salt lamp? Speaker? Are we going to a date? I get that she wants a "zen" space but this is a bit overboard. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing but from what I've seen labor sure as hell isn't. Most women don't look beautiful during it since you're squeezing out a tiny human. I used to want to have a natural birth but it seems unrealistic. Most women cannot tolerate that kind of pain, which is why they created epidurals + modern hospitals for giving birth. If she can, more power to her but like I said it's uncommon + it's harder finding a doctor who will do that. (It's a risk for both of their lives. I work in the medical field.) I've heard her talk of a c-section if it came to that but I don't understand a lot of the things she is bringing. Once again I feel like Sarah is doing what she's best at... caring more about herself than her child. :roll:

Hannahlbanana
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hannahlbanana » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:52 am

There's nothing wrong with a natural birth. But you don't give a shit about what you packed in your bag that's for sure.

ETQK
Learner
Learner

Post by ETQK » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:36 am

ImJustKindaHere21 wrote:Sarah's pregnancy bag seems absolutely ridiculous. Tea light battery operated candles? Salt lamp? Speaker? Are we going to a date? I get that she wants a "zen" space but this is a bit overboard. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing but from what I've seen labor sure as hell isn't. Most women don't look beautiful during it since you're squeezing out a tiny human. I used to want to have a natural birth but it seems unrealistic. Most women cannot tolerate that kind of pain, which is why they created epidurals + modern hospitals for giving birth. If she can, more power to her but like I said it's uncommon + it's harder finding a doctor who will do that. (It's a risk for both of their lives. I work in the medical field.) I've heard her talk of a c-section if it came to that but I don't understand a lot of the things she is bringing. Once again I feel like Sarah is doing what she's best at... caring more about herself than her child. :roll:
Sorry but that’s incorrect - a natural birth is not a risk to either baby or mum’s life. We are made to give birth, epidurals and unnecessary intervention often slow labour down and create an increased risk of c section and complications. There’s plenty of literature out there stating so as well as the benefits of movement in labour. Having said that IF there are issues then of course intervention is necessary but most midwives and obs are happy for women to labour naturally. This is from personal experience as I had a completely natural labour. I’m also a nurse so I’m definitely not blasé or naive to it all.

Haven’t watched the bag video but I’m sure the only thing she’ll use is some snacks and maybe music.
I think Sarah is obnoxious and self absorbed but every woman should be free to make their own choice about their body and their baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spicy_bananas
Debater
Debater

Post by Spicy_bananas » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:43 am

ImJustKindaHere21 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:27 pm
Sarah's pregnancy bag seems absolutely ridiculous. Tea light battery operated candles? Salt lamp? Speaker? Are we going to a date? I get that she wants a "zen" space but this is a bit overboard. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing but from what I've seen labor sure as hell isn't. Most women don't look beautiful during it since you're squeezing out a tiny human. I used to want to have a natural birth but it seems unrealistic. Most women cannot tolerate that kind of pain, which is why they created epidurals + modern hospitals for giving birth. If she can, more power to her but like I said it's uncommon + it's harder finding a doctor who will do that. (It's a risk for both of their lives. I work in the medical field.) I've heard her talk of a c-section if it came to that but I don't understand a lot of the things she is bringing. Once again I feel like Sarah is doing what she's best at... caring more about herself than her child. :roll:
Yeah I've never had a child or will ever have one but these things she brings... :roll:
Do doctors and nurses allow you to bring so much crap, play music, put aromatherapy oil everywhere and shit? I have no idea but if I was her nurse I would be so annoyed.

Loz+2
Learner
Learner

Post by Loz+2 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:02 am

Oh my god, that hospital bag was absolutely ridiculous! Is she planning on going on in and setting up camp before labour begins or something? Honestly!
I literally gave birth at midnight last Friday. By the time I got to the hospital I was in so much pain that I ripped off my clothes, got on my hands and knees, and pushed that baby out. I too wanted a natural birth and I got it. It was empowering, no gas, no epi, just sheer grunt. It definitely wasn’t pretty. The noises I made were disgustingly primal and yep, I pooped. But I didn’t want to do it naturally for any type of a medal. I wanted that for me. So I don’t judge Sarah for wanting as natural a birth as she can. Just like I don’t judge people that choose pain relief, or end up with an emergency c-section or women that elect a cesarean. However you birth your baby is still your special story. But no way in hell was I naive enough to think that I’d be able to rock up to the hospital in established labour using hypnosis techniques that allowed me to have the wear withal to set up tea lights, oil diffusers, salt lamps and a tripod and camera. I HATE that the way Sarah has vlogged this pregnancy as if it’s the ONLY way you can have the best birth possible. I didn’t smash myself at the gym everyday, or drink smoothies, or attend birthing classes, physio, Pilates and acupuncture. I didn’t eat six dates a day and drink raspberry red leaf tea whilst listening to positive birth podcasts. I didn’t rub my belly with expensive products and write up a two page birth plan. Yet in the end I’ve had the kind of birth she essentially wants - a natural drug free one with no intervention or stitches. And my body was able to do it even though I did nothing Sarah did! I feel sooooo sorry for her poor followers that are either pregnant or will become pregnant and feel like the only way they will be able to have the best birth possible is if they follow in Sarah’s footsteps. She is so incredibly narcissistic and honestly believes she is above everyone and anyone!

2xblended
Informer
Informer

Post by 2xblended » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:38 am

Loz+2 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:02 am
I literally gave birth at midnight last Friday.
CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you and the baby are doing well! <3

I tried not to watch the packing video but I've followed her vids for so long that I felt that I may as well. it looked like she was preparing an at home spa treatment, lol!
Chances are on the day she'll be barking orders at Kurt and her family to set everything up as she envisions it so that she can have lots of pretty footage for her delivery vlog. It's all about getting those hits on YT. :roll:

10 bucks says she'll do her signature leg-out-to-the-side pose while pushing that baby out! :rofl:

Also, yet again with the unnecessary nekidness. I don't want an insta story of you laying in your tub with your body on display. I don't care if you think you're showing your huge pregnant belly- you do that every single second anyway! If you must, take a story of the bath while you're running it but not with you lying in it.
I'm all for body confidence but this is ridiculous. Nobody wants to see you or Kurt wearing little to nothing. :?

olivehorses
Learner
Learner

Post by olivehorses » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:22 am

Loz+2 wrote:
Oh my god, that hospital bag was absolutely ridiculous! Is she planning on going on in and setting up camp before labour begins or something? Honestly!
I literally gave birth at midnight last Friday. By the time I got to the hospital I was in so much pain that I ripped off my clothes, got on my hands and knees, and pushed that baby out. I too wanted a natural birth and I got it. It was empowering, no gas, no epi, just sheer grunt. It definitely wasn’t pretty. The noises I made were disgustingly primal and yep, I pooped. But I didn’t want to do it naturally for any type of a medal. I wanted that for me. So I don’t judge Sarah for wanting as natural a birth as she can. Just like I don’t judge people that choose pain relief, or end up with an emergency c-section or women that elect a cesarean. However you birth your baby is still your special story. But no way in hell was I naive enough to think that I’d be able to rock up to the hospital in established labour using hypnosis techniques that allowed me to have the wear withal to set up tea lights, oil diffusers, salt lamps and a tripod and camera. I HATE that the way Sarah has vlogged this pregnancy as if it’s the ONLY way you can have the best birth possible. I didn’t smash myself at the gym everyday, or drink smoothies, or attend birthing classes, physio, Pilates and acupuncture. I didn’t eat six dates a day and drink raspberry red leaf tea whilst listening to positive birth podcasts. I didn’t rub my belly with expensive products and write up a two page birth plan. Yet in the end I’ve had the kind of birth she essentially wants - a natural drug free one with no intervention or stitches. And my body was able to do it even though I did nothing Sarah did! I feel sooooo sorry for her poor followers that are either pregnant or will become pregnant and feel like the only way they will be able to have the best birth possible is if they follow in Sarah’s footsteps. She is so incredibly narcissistic and honestly believes she is above everyone and anyone!

Congratulations!! And thank you for this! I’m pregnant and wanting a natural birth as well. I know it’s not pretty and I have been so annoyed with how Sarah is putting on this front that her delivery will be the east baby ever delivered. I mean hello she has a high pain tolerance and getting her legs waxed doesn’t even hurt, so psh labor?! It’ll be a breeze 🙄.

ImJustKindaHere21
Learner
Learner

Post by ImJustKindaHere21 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:22 am

ETQK wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:36 am
ImJustKindaHere21 wrote:Sarah's pregnancy bag seems absolutely ridiculous. Tea light battery operated candles? Salt lamp? Speaker? Are we going to a date? I get that she wants a "zen" space but this is a bit overboard. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing but from what I've seen labor sure as hell isn't. Most women don't look beautiful during it since you're squeezing out a tiny human. I used to want to have a natural birth but it seems unrealistic. Most women cannot tolerate that kind of pain, which is why they created epidurals + modern hospitals for giving birth. If she can, more power to her but like I said it's uncommon + it's harder finding a doctor who will do that. (It's a risk for both of their lives. I work in the medical field.) I've heard her talk of a c-section if it came to that but I don't understand a lot of the things she is bringing. Once again I feel like Sarah is doing what she's best at... caring more about herself than her child. :roll:
Sorry but that’s incorrect - a natural birth is not a risk to either baby or mum’s life. We are made to give birth, epidurals and unnecessary intervention often slow labour down and create an increased risk of c section and complications. There’s plenty of literature out there stating so as well as the benefits of movement in labour. Having said that IF there are issues then of course intervention is necessary but most midwives and obs are happy for women to labour naturally. This is from personal experience as I had a completely natural labour. I’m also a nurse so I’m definitely not blasé or naive to it all.

Haven’t watched the bag video but I’m sure the only thing she’ll use is some snacks and maybe music.
I think Sarah is obnoxious and self absorbed but every woman should be free to make their own choice about their body and their baby.

I never stated that there is anything wrong with a natural birth, I am also a nurse who works in neonatal care. I live in the US don't know how it is in different countries but here most women have a super hard time trying to find doctors who are okay with natural birth. I'll agree to disagree bc here we are taught that it is a risk therefore i'm not incorrect. My opinions are different from what I was taught in clinicals/school. I agree with what you said that birth is only natural for a woman, but i'm simply going off of what i'm taught + what doctors have told me. That is why a lot of women come in with midwifes. If you don't believe me go look it up on google, there's tons of forums of angry women who cannot find a doctor who will agree to it. I also stated above about the c-section, exactly what you wrote out. Reread what I wrote above before assuming i'm talking out of my ass or that i'm saying women don't have their own choice, I never said they didn't. Especially since I agree with a lot of what you said, but like I just said medically it's not like that here. Doctor's are very scared to get sued.

Loz+2
Learner
Learner

Post by Loz+2 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:04 am

olivehorses wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:22 am
Loz+2 wrote:

Congratulations!! And thank you for this! I’m pregnant and wanting a natural birth as well. I know it’s not pretty and I have been so annoyed with how Sarah is putting on this front that her delivery will be the east baby ever delivered. I mean hello she has a high pain tolerance and getting her legs waxed doesn’t even hurt, so psh labor?! It’ll be a breeze 🙄.
Congratulations on your pregnancy 😊 I know throughout my pregnancy, following Sarah was the worst thing for my self esteem, as I was comparing my body and lifestyle to her instagram filters and thinking that I’d done so little to “prepare” myself for a natural birth that I was destined not to have one. Low and behold, just like so many women (Sarah honestly acts like she is the only person that has ever had a baby) I was able to work with the excruciating pain without all of the preparation she is doing. I know that whatever you have done in your pregnancy is also enough! I hope you have a really positive experience, no matter how it turns out. Be sure to post here when you have the baby. All the best of luck - you’ve got this mumma (even if you haven’t been drinking watered down Tropeaka smoothies 😉)

Brunettegirl95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Brunettegirl95 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:48 pm

I just found out that she calls her podcast a poddy! Are you effing kidding me right now! Why does she abbreviate everything!

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:29 pm

ImJustKindaHere21 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:22 am
ETQK wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:36 am

I never stated that there is anything wrong with a natural birth, I am also a nurse who works in neonatal care. I live in the US don't know how it is in different countries but here most women have a super hard time trying to find doctors who are okay with natural birth. I'll agree to disagree bc here we are taught that it is a risk therefore i'm not incorrect. My opinions are different from what I was taught in clinicals/school. I agree with what you said that birth is only natural for a woman, but i'm simply going off of what i'm taught + what doctors have told me. That is why a lot of women come in with midwifes. If you don't believe me go look it up on google, there's tons of forums of angry women who cannot find a doctor who will agree to it. I also stated above about the c-section, exactly what you wrote out. Reread what I wrote above before assuming i'm talking out of my ass or that i'm saying women don't have their own choice, I never said they didn't. Especially since I agree with a lot of what you said, but like I just said medically it's not like that here. Doctor's are very scared to get sued.
Natural/low intervention births are very common here in Australia even plenty of successful home births too.. quite a few countries have the same model of care too. During pregnancy we have limited contact with Doctors because pregnancy is natural and is not treated like a medical condition.
Most prenatal care appointments are scheduled with a midwife, with very few ultrasounds. I'm currently 34 weeks along and have had 3 ultrasounds and will not be having another unless there is anything wrong with bub.
In my opinion it seems the USA are very behind, from what I've seen/read most women labour on their backs strapped up to machines/IV's (I've read laying on your back restricts the birth canal by 30%) and most end up with an epidural.

In Australia (not sure about other countries) the idea is to let gravity do the work, staying upright/moving around, our birth suites usually have a bathtub and shower which you can birth in.
:love2:

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:41 pm

Okay Sarah's hospital bag..... ONE onesie and ONE top for the baby??? Is she mental lmao

I understand most of what she packed as I'm getting prepared for a birth suite labour too (would be similar model of care to Sarah's)
It's recommended by our midwives to make the room feel as comfortable and calm as possible to empower you for a natural birth.
A speaker, massage ball and a calm essential oil roller are on my list, very encouraged by the midwives.
A salt lamp is just ridiculous, that with either stay in the care or she'll make her slave (Kurt) lug it to the room for her for the aesthetics - purely for her birth vlog. If they do vlog it (I couldn't think of anything worse) I can imagine her being so worried about the angles and looking pretty she's going to ruin her natural labour vibe, bubs going to get stuck and she will need a c-section.

She's going to regret that grey top she wants to birth in..... imagine the sweat patches!

Also on Kurt's insta story he calls her a pregnant woman and she goes no I'm a girl a pregnant skinny girl.... why tf does she want to act 5 years old all the time.
:love2:

xoxococo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by xoxococo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:09 pm

scollins18 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:41 pm
Okay Sarah's hospital bag..... ONE onesie and ONE top for the baby??? Is she mental lmao

I understand most of what she packed as I'm getting prepared for a birth suite labour too (would be similar model of care to Sarah's)
It's recommended by our midwives to make the room feel as comfortable and calm as possible to empower you for a natural birth.
A speaker, massage ball and a calm essential oil roller are on my list, very encouraged by the midwives.
A salt lamp is just ridiculous, that with either stay in the care or she'll make her slave (Kurt) lug it to the room for her for the aesthetics - purely for her birth vlog. If they do vlog it (I couldn't think of anything worse) I can imagine her being so worried about the angles and looking pretty she's going to ruin her natural labour vibe, bubs going to get stuck and she will need a c-section.

She's going to regret that grey top she wants to birth in..... imagine the sweat patches!

Also on Kurt's insta story he calls her a pregnant woman and she goes no I'm a girl a pregnant skinny girl.... why tf does she want to act 5 years old all the time.
Okay how bizarre was that “pregnant skinny girl” comment. I replayed it a few times trying to figure out what she was trying to get at. It’s funny because on her own instagram, she is very careful about how she words things. But on Kurts, every once in a while she’ll say something that’s not politically correct or inclusive or in bad taste. You’d think having as many followers as she does, she’d watch what she says on Kurts platforms too.

I was thinking today how once again she has already forgotten all about her latest product (Body Bloom). It’s so weird how all of her projects will have a few weeks or months of sporadic build up (e.g. she’ll mention she’s working on something, maybe drop a few hashtag hints) then she’ll do a big unveiling of her latest product, rant and rave about it.... aaand after a few days that’s pretty much the last we’ll hear of it. She’s done that for nearly every project. Body bloom, the sunglasses, the pajamas, the protein balls, etc. If it was such an important product like she claims they all are, you’d think she’d keep talking about them all. But nope, she drops something and cleans up as much money as she can from it, then moves onto the next thing that will make her more money. I guess there is more money to be made in launching one-off novelty products than actually committing to something.

Lucy4223
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucy4223 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:15 pm

I laughed my ass off at the bag packing! Unless she has a private room booked and she can kit it out before hand, she'll be screaming get the baby out and give me drugs! Before she says, why isn't my salt lamp plugged in?
I think there is some underlying issues with the skinny girl comment. I like slip ups like that. Not too be cruel, but that her mental closet is just as messy as mine.
It's not over until the last record spins

2xblended
Informer
Informer

Post by 2xblended » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:45 am

xoxococo wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:09 pm
scollins18 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:41 pm

Okay how bizarre was that “pregnant skinny girl” comment. I replayed it a few times trying to figure out what she was trying to get at. It’s funny because on her own instagram, she is very careful about how she words things. But on Kurts, every once in a while she’ll say something that’s not politically correct or inclusive or in bad taste. You’d think having as many followers as she does, she’d watch what she says on Kurts platforms too.

I was thinking today how once again she has already forgotten all about her latest product (Body Bloom). It’s so weird how all of her projects will have a few weeks or months of sporadic build up (e.g. she’ll mention she’s working on something, maybe drop a few hashtag hints) then she’ll do a big unveiling of her latest product, rant and rave about it.... aaand after a few days that’s pretty much the last we’ll hear of it. She’s done that for nearly every project. Body bloom, the sunglasses, the pajamas, the protein balls, etc. If it was such an important product like she claims they all are, you’d think she’d keep talking about them all. But nope, she drops something and cleans up as much money as she can from it, then moves onto the next thing that will make her more money. I guess there is more money to be made in launching one-off novelty products than actually committing to something.
Re that skinny girl comment,the way she emphasized both words, was just weird! It seems so important to her. It reinforced to me just how immature she is.
I might be completely wrong but it looks like she is a kid playing house- looking like a barbie doll, with her Ken, cute dog, pink fluff everywhere. She doesn't want to adult.
Which is odd since she's such an adult when it comes to her business. She may be unethical in what she produces and the claims she makes, but in terms of showing up to meetings, getting stuff done, holding up her end of the promotions contracts- she's doing all of that like a responsible adult. It's really strange since she speaks in abbreviations (as others have mentioned), tries to sound super young and act silly, dresses like a teenager and throws tantrums. Yet she's mature enough to run this brand like a professional.
Such a dissonance there that I cannot figure out.

As for her never mentioning products again, seems nobody has noticed. I can't recall seeing any comments about this on her platforms. You'd think people would have realised it's all a scam, with back to back launches, limited stocks to create hype, and constant revenue streams, but they're just like "take mah moneyz" :roll:
Maybe she can't really talk about any of the products because there are no success stories to refer to. Reviews of her e-books (not the ones by her superfans, but proper reviews) are showing little progress. And there's been some mixed reviews about the activewear line, with most not really using it after the initial weeks.
I've spotted a couple of reviews on body bloom but there's no way to prove or disprove that product. It can have a placebo effect, with people thinking their digestion is improved after a week of using it because that's how placebos work. But not much feedback yet on it as it's too new.
In any case, there are definitely no glowing reviews on anything that she can refer to and be proud of. So perhaps it is safer for her to just move along and keep building money from the hype and momentum of back to back launches, because if she stands still for too long there's a risk of bad reviews catching up with her.

essy18
Learner
Learner

Post by essy18 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:47 am

This is super random observation and I’m not sure if it’s already been said (probs not because like I said it’s a weird observation) but has anyone noticed how she walks reeeal manly kinda? Like both legs walk outwards and she never ever has film of her walking she always runs or cuts it out before she walks.. she’s said in a previous video “I walk like a baby with a dirty diaper” but I just was curious if anyone actually noticed it or if it was just me?! Hahah

Spicy_bananas
Debater
Debater

Post by Spicy_bananas » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:25 am

essy18 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:47 am
This is super random observation and I’m not sure if it’s already been said (probs not because like I said it’s a weird observation) but has anyone noticed how she walks reeeal manly kinda? Like both legs walk outwards and she never ever has film of her walking she always runs or cuts it out before she walks.. she’s said in a previous video “I walk like a baby with a dirty diaper” but I just was curious if anyone actually noticed it or if it was just me?! Hahah

I've noticed it too but I find she walks like a penguin. That's how we describe it in my language! :rofl:

k_leeeee
Talker
Talker

Post by k_leeeee » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:02 am

She’s sitting cross legged here in her Instagram story... what happened to the pelvic pain? Just as made up as her PCOS Image

alrightalright
Talker
Talker

Post by alrightalright » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:27 am

Hoping this baby comes soon. Otherwise we have every single day of her contorting on Insta reassuring us that nah she's not in labour but yeah her dog (who was already clingy) is definitely signalling she's going to be in labour.

princessastrid
Learner
Learner

Post by princessastrid » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:50 am

Did you see her sneaky toothbrush and toothpaste AD on the insta stories today? "loads of people have been asking me questions" total rubbish!!!!!!

Spicy_bananas
Debater
Debater

Post by Spicy_bananas » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:58 am

As soon as she's sitting on the floor she's cross-legged!! Extreme pain my ass!

lalalala
Learner
Learner

Post by lalalala » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:43 am

Brunettegirl95 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:48 pm
I just found out that she calls her podcast a poddy! Are you effing kidding me right now! Why does she abbreviate everything!
In Australia we tend to abbreviate most words. This is just a cultural thing, it's really not that unusual

Brunettegirl95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Brunettegirl95 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:17 am

lalalala wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:43 am
Brunettegirl95 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:48 pm
In Australia we tend to abbreviate most words. This is just a cultural thing, it's really not that unusual
Good to know! Thanks for explaining :)

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”